Chasing Chickadees Photography

Paicines, California View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Chasing Chickadees Photography is a husband and wife team based in the Monterey Bay area. The owner and lead photographer, Alicia, is a professional photographer who has a fine arts degree concentrating in photography. She has over 15 years of experience, working with every type of photography. Alicia loves to capture the spirit of people in portraits and weddings the most.

Her background in science studying birds and life working on ranches and with wildlife gives her work a flair with nature and landscape. Whether photographing baby birds or capturing the love and passion between two humans, her heart and soul are always with her behind the lens.

Working within the field of weddings is her jam! From the planning to the details to the big day, she is there beyond a photographer to make sure you can sit back and ENJOY your wedding. Her fun energy will put you and your wedding party at ease and delight you with vibrant, joyous, and timeless photos capturing your love story. Alicia and her husband, Keith, will keep your wedding day extraordinary, beautiful, and fun!

They'll be there every step of the way—from perfecting your timeline to capturing your first glimpse of your partner or when your aunt busts a move so epic that words can’t do it justice.

They are BEYOND your wedding photographer. They're your wedding partner in making magic! So, let’s get to dreaming up the wedding of a lifetime!

For package pricing + more info about The Chasing Chickadees Team, fly on over to:

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Mikayla P. Married on 10/29/2021

Fun, High Energy, Gorgeous Photos!

I came across Chasing Chickadees Photography in my search for a wedding photographer, and being the bird nerd that I am, I could not pass up a name like this without investigating. I am so happy that I did! Alicia and I clicked immediately as fellow bird nerds and I could see the joy she had for both wildlife and photography.

I loved working with Alicia! She was amazing. She captured the feelings of my wedding so well and made sure to capture all the details that made our wedding unique and personal to my husband and I. All my bridesmaids said she was so fun. She had so much energy that just radiated to everyone throughout the whole day.

Alicia was also such a great help beforehand with my day-of timeline and adding in where and when we would take all the different pictures. She knew exactly how long the pictures would take and what was the best order to complete them in, especially family formals. Alicia even met me at my venue a few weeks before to find the best spots for pictures that fit with my vision of a dreamy redwoods first look!

And her barn photography was amazing! If you are getting married in a barn with low light, hire Alicia! There were no orange faces and her pictures of our barn reception came out amazing! Her husband Keith was great too. The groom and groomsmen had a great time taking serious and funny pictures with him. Keith and Alicia are such a great team! I highly recommend Chasing Chickadees Photography!

Chasing Chickadees Photography's reply:

Thank you for heart-warming words Mikayla! I am so grateful that our feathered friends connected us. It was beyond an honor to capture you and Luke marry each other, among all the love that day. I had so much fun getting to know you and learn about all the beautiful details that made your wedding so incredibly unique and special!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany K. Married on 10/16/2021

Made my day complete

Alicia is an amazing photographer and person! She has such a great personality, she makes you feel so loved on your special day. And then we got our photos, I am still amazed at how beautiful they came out. I don't have the wall space in my how to hang them all, but they are all so beautiful, I want too. Even the photos of the venue look magical. Thank you so very much Alicia.

Chasing Chickadees Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for the beautiful words -- it was truly an honor to be a part of your day and not only capture all the love but witness it all too!
  • Angelica
    Angelica S. Married on 10/09/2021

Photographer/wedding coordinator

The BEST is an understatement!!! She literally did it ALL I went in with nothing and I was stressing so much she said to me ,”don’t worry about it I will handle it for you.” She was amazing and without her I would have been lost. My pictures are the best talk of the year photos! Higher Alicia and you won’t regret your decision.

Chasing Chickadees Photography's reply:

Thank you Angelica for the kind words! Always my goal to make sure my couples get to ENJOY their wedding days. And yours was incredible from start to finish. You and your family were beyond words lovely to work with! I especially loved our Milky Way photo beneath the stars, what a special way to end your wedding night!

Real Weddings

Team

Keith Brennan
Keith Brennan
Second Photographer

The Chasing Chickadees love story began in 8th grade where they met! They shared seventeen years of friendship before they took the dive. Turns out having your best friend as your spouse is truly awesome! A carpenter and unbelievably skilled creator by trade and a talented partner in the Chasing Chickadees Photography team. Keith is my main second shooter and will keep everyone blissfully chill with his calm energy.

He loves the outdoors as well and the two spend their free time bicycling, running, and road tripping.

13388 Airline Hwy Paicines, California, 95043
Location of (Chasing Chickadees Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding