Chasing Chickadees Photography Reviews

Chasing Chickadees Photography 4
Chasing Chickadees Photography 5
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/27/2019

The absolute BEST Photographer, no need to look anywhere else!!

Alicia is absolutely the best wedding photographer out there. She makes everything so easy and effortless and went above and beyond anything we could have asked for. She makes you feel beautiful and truly cares about your wedding vision. She did our engagement photos as well and it was so nice to work with her before the big day! If you have a big wedding party don't stress! She can wrangle up all 20 of our wedding party and 200 guests for photos!! She checks in with you and answers any questions you have. Such a wonderful friend and photographer, we are SO happy we got to work with Alicia!

Chasing Chickadees Photography 6
    Chasing Chickadees Photography 11
    Chasing Chickadees Photography 12
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Chasing Chickadees Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin, it was an absolute joy to work with you and Josh, and to go beyond that and get to know you each and just how incredible you two are and your beyond-words love for each other. I am truly honored to have captured your day and have my heartstrings tugged at by so many special, sweet moments like your first reveal with your father or your sister and mom tearing up watching you cut your cake. So. much. LOVE!

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Alicia and her team went above and beyond our expectations with regard to our wedding pictures. Alicia and Keith’s commitment to making sure they captured every aspect of our wedding day is very apparent in the pictures they took. They truly captured the love, joy and laughter we shared with all our family and friends that day.

Alicia stayed in touch with me before the big day to ensure she had my vision right, the names of our wedding party and family and to make sure she was aware of any specific grouping we wanted to include that might be out of the ordinary. The day of, she and Keith arrived early and stayed well beyond what they should have, so they could capture EVERYTHING. ...and capture they did. I’m obsessed with our photos!

Through this whole process, Alicia’s passion for her job, the love of people and her drive to create amazing images through her art of photography is very apparent. She’s become a part of our family and I can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • Mary

Mary Rowen · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing Photos and Wonderful to Work With!

Alicia photographed at the Paicines Ranch this past April and her photography is absolutely breathtaking! Not only did she have the photos edited faster than any other photographer that I've worked with, but she was great with sharing her photos for our social media and provided us with a beautiful canvas to display for other potential brides and grooms! She is very thorough, wonderful to work with, and takes the best photos! She comes highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

You can't do better than the Chasing Chickadees team for your wedding photographer! Alicia was on it from the get go - by the time a set of photos needed to be taken, she already had a game plan. A lot of her ideas were personalized for us, or set up to showcase the special details that I wanted to be emphasized (in my case, mainly our beautiful outdoor venue). It was really fun doing the posed photos, and the rest of the time, I trusted Alicia to capture the day! My favorites are our posed mushy couple photos, our individual all-dressed-up photos, and the moments from the dance floor. A lot of those favorites were also captured by Keith, the second shooter - he also has a great eye and a lot of fun, creative ideas. It's clear from the finished product (and knowing how many originals there were!) that Alicia put a ton of time and care into choosing the best shots and processing them beautifully. I absolutely treasure my wedding photos and would recommend Alicia 100%!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amanda Binkley · Married on 09/26/2009

Absolutely Breathtaking!

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and I still have people who rave about our wedding photographer! Chasing Chickadees Photography took the time to personalize every aspect of both my engagement and wedding photo experience. Alicia's unique eye allowed her to beautifully capture the intricacies of our special day in a way that feels deeply intimate. There is an artistic spirit about the photos, that sets the final product apart of other, more traditional wedding photographers. If you are looking for a photographer who will take the time to get to know the client, as well as the location in order to deliver a specialized experience, Chasing Chickadees Photography is the easy choice to make!

Sent on 12/09/2018