Just Be You Boudoir

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

Just Be You Boudoir Photography is a wedding boudoir photography studio located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is owned and operated by passionate and creative Jasmine, who believes in building others up through confidence-boosting image-taking. Jasmine helps clients celebrate their bodies and prepare for their special occasions in style.

Just Be You Boudoir Photography offers in-studio and on-location boudoir photoshoots for clients preparing to wed. Packages can include film photography, photo albums, printed enlargements, and digital galleries.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2450

High-Res Images
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Nat Getting married on 06/04/2022

I felt so pampered and beautiful

I literally died and came back to life !!! I can not believe this is me, looking from the outside in is something totally different!! I had no clue they would come out sooo good!! I loved how comfortable Jasmine made me feel during the shoot. I loved the vision she had for the session and getting my makeup done was so fun and I felt so pampered! I can’t wait to do this again!!!

Just Be You Boudoir's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy to hear you loved your experience and photos!
    Kimberly C. Married on 09/06/2021

Refreshing and a momentous occasion

I thought I was just getting picture done but I was wrong. I felt empowered and uplifted by Jasmine’s “way” of photography. Can't wait for my next experience. She make it fun and exciting to be captured in nature's light and the final product left me more than excited to share with my friends and family. She is the best and worth every penny. Thank you Jasmine!

Just Be You Boudoir's reply:

Thank you for your review Kimberly! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy to hear you loved your experience.
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 05/04/2020

This was the best wedding gift!

My friends set up a boudoir shoot for my bachelorette weekend in Las Vegas. I am super shy and was super nervous… upon meeting Jasmine she made me feel so comfortable. Everything went so smoothly and I had so much fun, she is so professional and sweet.

On my wedding day I gave my photos to my husband and he was sooo impressed he wanted more!!! Thanks a bunch!"

Just Be You Boudoir's reply:

Thank you for your review Melinda! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy to hear you loved your experience and that your husband loved your images!

Deals

Just Be You Boudoir 1
Gift

Get a custom Viewfinder FREE! $250 Value

when you book your session through wedding wire!

Pricing

Just Be You Boudoir Price Rates

Team

Jasmine Clement
Jasmine Clement
Owner/Photographer

Hello Beautiful Being, My Name Is Jasmine, I am the Owner/Photographer Of Just Be You Boudoir Photography. We are an all inclusive Boudoir studio. Offering Services to Couples, Male, Female, and Non-Binary humans who are wanting to celebrate this special moment in their lives!

I believe a Boudoir experience is one of the most fun and life affirming things a person can do for themselves.

This is time for celebration of not only your big day but of YOU. This is your "ME" Time, the moment to CELEBRATE being YOU and who you are in this moment. Boudoir is not only a great gift for yourself, but for your partner, bridal, anniversaries and so much more!

Can't wait to connect with you, you amazing being!

Congratulations,

Jasmine

20 Barbara Lane Las Vegas, NV, 89183
725-215-1815

By Appointment Only
Location of (Just Be You Boudoir)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding