3585 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography

Fast and friendly service, I've been shooting professionally for 18 years, thousands of weddings shot

my only wedding package is YOU GET ALL THE PHOTOS ON USB :-) 2 hours $399

call or text PAUL (702)274-0162 whatsapp too, email vegasphotoman1@yahoo.com

includes signed photographers release and all of the high resolution images on USB Flash drive at the end of session (I supply flash drive) also includes photoshop of your choice of 10 images per hour hired (once you have time to thoroughly review your images, you choose the images for photoshop & let me know the image numbers...I photoshop them as needed & email you the original image fixed normally...and also a version with a special effect such as, sepia / b&w colorized, polaroid looks, 70s effects, blur background and softening effects)

I bring one or two portable flashes on light stands for a great studio lighted look along the strip...

I have my laptop with me for downloading and viewing all images at the end..I shoot B&W occasionally as well (everyone always looks great in B&W) I show you images often on my camera screen and love what I do! specializing in Las Vegas Strip tour photo shoots, my favorite time for photography is sunset/dusk/night....when the Vegas lights come on....

1 1/2 hour minimum $299 (unless I'm already booked for another shoot near time of my other booking...I may be able to accommodate a 1 hour booking)

per hour $199 - 2 hours $399 - 3 hours $599 etc

Many times couples hire me for after a chapel wedding, I meet them at the 1rst photo location such as The Venetian, get them coming out of the Chapel limo. from there generally in a 2 hour session we can get hundreds of images, outdoor pillared halls with amazing views, shots with Gondolas, bridge, tower, pillars and fountains outside the Venetian.... the Welcome to Las vegas Sign, Fountains of Bellagio, Paris Eiffel Tower, creative spin blurs with neon lights, slot machine shot with the couple...

I have no problem hopping in your rented limo or driving a couple to locations, walking tours...all no problem....other nice locations include the corner at Tropicana for shots with NYNY/MGM/Tropicana, Wynn, Fremont Street, Red Rock Canyon...

~ call / text professional photographer Paul C at (702)274-0162 for more info / questions or help with planning your Las Vegas wedding.... visit my website @ www.LasVegasPix.com I have WHATS APP on my cell for overseas/out of country free texting...download the app and contact me that way as well

direct email vegasphotoman1@yahoo.com

rings on dress
f04cfdd53d1f228c 1390161611148 cosmopolitan balcony fountain view dus
cosmo chandelier
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
cosmopolitan balcony fountain view dus
creative spin blu
img386
jose ace
paris bw
redrock canyon
thestrip montecarlonyny area 5x7 postcard filtered
vegassign fun
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
vegassign fun super closeup wideangl
venetian blurbackground orange tone
venetian ceiling
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
venetian rialto bridge brick pavers porsch
watt 99

76 Reviews for Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography

• J Money

J Money · Getting married on 04/09/2021

awesome photographer

Paul, was a really good photographer all the pictures came out great. He actually has a lot of great Ideas about different posing, areas to where to take pictures whats going to look good. Good communication skills, very nice guy. He even offered us a ride to the reception after the ceremony. Highly recommend I'm happy for what i paid for.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Trzeciak · Married on 10/11/2019

Highly recommended

Hands down Paul is amazing! I did my research and read nothing put positive things about him. From the start he was very responsive and helpful. Very fun and out going to work with. He was especially great with my 90 year old Dad! I love my pictures and have received so many complements on how wonderful they are.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Andrej Radinger · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic experience, Paul was great!!

Paul was FANTASTIC - from initial contact, helping organize the mobile minister, adjusting to our schedule 100% (we moved initial arrangement for 1 week later), picking us up in the hotel, driving us around Vegas to locations where we wanted to have photos, giving a lot of advice and suggestions, providing all original photos on USB stick at the end of the night. It was just two of us, so we didn't care about most of the stuff offered by hotel/chappel arrangements. We wanted a good time and a lot of memories and Paul provided all that. HUGE RECOMMENDATION!! THANK YOU PAUL from both of us.

Sent on 09/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?

• 3585 S Highland Dr Las Vegas, 89109 See on map
    Location of (Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography)