3585 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography

Fast and friendly service, I've been shooting professionally for 18 years, thousands of weddings shot

my only wedding package is YOU GET ALL THE PHOTOS ON USB :-) 2 hours $399

call or text PAUL (702)274-0162 whatsapp too, email vegasphotoman1@yahoo.com

includes signed photographers release and all of the high resolution images on USB Flash drive at the end of session (I supply flash drive) also includes photoshop of your choice of 10 images per hour hired (once you have time to thoroughly review your images, you choose the images for photoshop & let me know the image numbers...I photoshop them as needed & email you the original image fixed normally...and also a version with a special effect such as, sepia / b&w colorized, polaroid looks, 70s effects, blur background and softening effects)

I bring one or two portable flashes on light stands for a great studio lighted look along the strip...

I have my laptop with me for downloading and viewing all images at the end..I shoot B&W occasionally as well (everyone always looks great in B&W) I show you images often on my camera screen and love what I do! specializing in Las Vegas Strip tour photo shoots, my favorite time for photography is sunset/dusk/night....when the Vegas lights come on....

1 1/2 hour minimum $299 (unless I'm already booked for another shoot near time of my other booking...I may be able to accommodate a 1 hour booking)

per hour $199 - 2 hours $399 - 3 hours $599 etc

Many times couples hire me for after a chapel wedding, I meet them at the 1rst photo location such as The Venetian, get them coming out of the Chapel limo. from there generally in a 2 hour session we can get hundreds of images, outdoor pillared halls with amazing views, shots with Gondolas, bridge, tower, pillars and fountains outside the Venetian.... the Welcome to Las vegas Sign, Fountains of Bellagio, Paris Eiffel Tower, creative spin blurs with neon lights, slot machine shot with the couple...

I have no problem hopping in your rented limo or driving a couple to locations, walking tours...all no problem....other nice locations include the corner at Tropicana for shots with NYNY/MGM/Tropicana, Wynn, Fremont Street, Red Rock Canyon...

~ call / text professional photographer Paul C at (702)274-0162 for more info / questions or help with planning your Las Vegas wedding.... visit my website @ www.LasVegasPix.com I have WHATS APP on my cell for overseas/out of country free texting...download the app and contact me that way as well

direct email vegasphotoman1@yahoo.com

Follow Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography on

rings on dress
f04cfdd53d1f228c 1390161611148 cosmopolitan balcony fountain view dus
cosmo chandelier
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
cosmopolitan balcony fountain view dus
creative spin blu
img386
jose ace
paris bw
redrock canyon
thestrip montecarlonyny area 5x7 postcard filtered
vegassign fun
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
vegassign fun super closeup wideangl
venetian blurbackground orange tone
venetian ceiling
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography
venetian rialto bridge brick pavers porsch
watt 99

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 6
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 7

Regina Andonov · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely the best

My Daughter gott married 8/3/19 we found paul totally by accident and thank goodness we did he became our wedding planner and saved us an enormous amount of money he suggested sunset park and it was amazing he got us our party van drove and took pictures with us the hole way he picked all places for pictures he was with us for 4 hrs and took over 500 pictures and have them to us before the end of the evening the best I have ever experience fun opened and totally interactive with all of us

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Karen

Karen Loughlin · Married on 04/01/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

Paul was fantastic on our photo tour in Vegas after our wedding. He knew the best spots to go to and made us feel completely at ease which resulted in some amazing natural photographs, the difficulty will be picking what ones to put up in the house as they are all amazing. Communication was great from start to finish, he even had some ice cold water in the car for us. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 8
  • Christine

Christine Tassia · Married on 10/18/2018

Say "I do" to Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography with Paul

Paul was an amazing photographer to work with, was lots of fun and personable as well. He was knowledgable about all the best places to get photos around Las Vegas, made great suggestions about how to organize the shoot and allowed us to just follow his lead and really enjoy the moment and evening of our wedding without overthinking. Paul knew how to direct us through the photo shoot to get the best shots; we are not the types to do posed sessions and he made it incredibly easy. In 2 hours we got photos at 6 locations along the strip and as far out as the vegas sign! All the photos are amazing and we are so happy to share these images with our friends and family. Unlike many of the wedding chapels photo packages, you get exactly what you want from Paul. In a 2 hour session, we have almost 300 images with full copyright release and all saved on a flashdrive instantly. Amazing and one of a kind honest service!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 9
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 10

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files