Troy Shay Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Troy Shay Photography is a wedding business based in Las Vegas, Nevada, that specializes in wedding coverage. Owing to his vast experience in the industry, Troy would be a fitting choice for those who want to have the magic, emotion, and distinction of the occasion preserved. Troy enjoys helping couples get the best photos of their day. While he steers clear of the limelight, he can step in to ensure your memories are captured appropriately.

Troy is most comfortable with a traditional style of photography, but he is more than prepared to be creative, original, and adventurous with the photos he takes. Keen to make the most of the Las Vegas surroundings, he can capture inventive couple portraits, fun group photos, candid scenes, and so much more. Comfortable working in the daytime or at night, Troy is adept at harnessing natural and artificial light for stunning photos. Troy Shay Photography’s primary objective is to provide clients with images that have a meaningful narrative while also doubling as treasured keepsakes. Some of his packages include engagement photoshoots, multiple-location sessions, extra hours, and much more. Other features of this photography service include:

• Willingness to travel
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Additional photographer
  • Toning
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Peggy
    Peggy Married on 08/26/2022

Troy is amazing!

So last minute me and my now husband decide to elope in Las Vegas. We booked our flights 2 days before hiring Troy. From the moment I reached out to Troy to inquire he was prompt and always answered my emails. I looked at his work and they were beautiful pictures. I hoped for the same outcome and he went above and beyond. My pictures are gorgeous!!! Troy is truly amazing, on time, courteous and a master at his craft. Thank you so much Troy!!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts the beautiful pictures that we will hold dear for a lifetime. Troy is the absolute best!!
    Bianca B. Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome wedding photos

Troy was great. He always replied to my questions quickly, showed up ready and on time, super polite and friendly, and had the pics ready in one day! He made us feel comfortable during the reception even tho we had no clue about what we were doing. I would definitely recommend his services.
    Judy A. Married on 11/26/2019

Great wedding photos.

Troy was the first to respond to our request. He made himself available for our schedule and even came early when we were ready earlier than anticipated. He edited the photos and had them back really quickly. We recommend him highly.
  • illustration stars

Troy Shay
Troy Shay
Owner

Family

I am a proud father, husband and dog parent. Once I finished photography at UNLV, my wife and I expanded our family by bringing the little man into this world. Our dog is my son's protector and loves him almost as much as my wife and I do. We spend our free time hiking and trying to be outdoors as a family.

Experience

I have photographed over 600 weddings up and down the Strip. This gives me immense knowledge of things you can expect and plan for on your wedding day. Don't be afraid to ask if you have wedding questions. I am always willing to help you get answers.

Posing

Not good with posing? Not to fear. I can help with posing not only you and your partner but also with family throughout the day. I will not take over the day but merely step in, when needed, to assist in getting the pictures that you want. For family formal portraits, I will do the same thing, as well as keep the flow moving.

Location

I currently offer photography services in and around the Las Vegas area.

Getting married outside of the Las Vegas area and want me to photograph your wedding? Just make sure to put the location in your email header so I can respond accordingly.

Jay Diaz
Jay Diaz
Videographer

Jay Vincent Diaz, graduated with a bachlors degree in Liberal Arts with a concentration of theatre from Cameron University in Lawton Oklahoma in 2012. Jay also acquired a bachelors degree in Digital Film and Photography from the Art Institute of Las Vegas in 2016. Since then he has filmed numerous weddings, special events and even documentaries. Jay Vincent Diaz has also been featured in films such as Bourne and Think Like a Man 2. Jay is a member of the Union SAG/AFTRA in Hollywood. He currently owns his own video business, Future Productions based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

6122 Meadowgrass Lane Las Vegas, NV, 89103
Location of (Troy Shay Photography)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding