Buford, GA 30518 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,550
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lauren Rae Photography

I'm an Atlanta-based photographer, fascinated with telling love stories. From proposals to engagements, weddings to newborns - I'm a huge fan of love. People who are in love tend to do big things, and I like capturing those big moments on camera. Telling love stories is an honor and privilege - one that I don't take lightly. I adore being a photographer. I live for the excitement of getting that perfect shot just right.

Follow Lauren Rae Photography on

11 Reviews for Lauren Rae Photography

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Best photos ever!

Lauren and Aubrey did a fantastic job capturing our wedding and engagement photos. I swear she has a 6th sense for capturing the most gorgeous lighting! She captured every beautiful moment of our day. She was easy to communicate with and had a fast turn around on all of our photos. We love being able to download and share them with family.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ansley · Married on 02/18/2017

I knew I wanted Lauren to be our photographer the moment that I met her. She is the best. Period! She made us feel comfortable from the very first photo and throughout the entire wedding. I am so glad I went with my gut and chose Lauren Rae! She and Chelsea were SO fun to have at our wedding, and I am completely obsessed with all of the photos. They captured everything we wanted and then some. Rest assured, you are in excellent hands with Lauren Rae and her team!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Laurel · Married on 09/19/2015

Lauren and her husband were amazing wedding photographers! They were delightful to be around and made being photographed feel easy and natural. We loved that that were so creative with the shots we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos, and we don't even have them all back yet! Lauren was always quick to communicate, easy to work with, and we are so happy with our photos. O can't recommend her enough as a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Lauren Rae Photography Pricing

Lauren Rae Photography Price Rates

Lauren Rae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• K.i.s.s Wedding
    K.i.s.s Wedding Banquet Halls

Lauren... what can I say. She's just a fabulous gal! I've talked to her by email once or twice and it just felt like I was corresponding with a person I've known my whole life. It's my feeling that she can make pretty much anyone feel comfortable. I was lucky enough to write a feature on her grandparents 25th anniversary party. I don't usually do features on anything but weddings but I just couldn't resist this one. It was way to sweet! www.kisswedding.com/blog/patricia-and-rays-50th-anniversary-hoe-down/

• Special Moments Caribbean
    Special Moments Caribbean Wedding Planners

Lauren has been great to work with, responsive in offering information, flexible to work with and always a pleasure to hear from. As a newly opened planner to the business, I can't wait for our first experience working together! Have you checked out her work? Can you say F A N T A S T I C!!!!

• Floristique.com
    Floristique.com Wedding Florists

I love the creative eye that Lauren has for photography! From one artist to another she is fabulous!!

• Buford, 30518 See on map
    7703745876 (Other Phone Number)
    7703745876 (Fax Number)