Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700

About Shredded Elements Photography

Shredded Elements Photography produces meaningful and authentic images from their clients' weddings and other milestone events throughout Las Vegas, Nevada, and beyond. The owner, Breanna Demont, is an award-winning photographer with a knack for encapsulating real moments and emotions. She loves to document her clients’ special celebrations, ensuring that every poignant scene and candid moment is never forgotten but instead cherished for a lifetime.

Before your big day arrives, Shredded Elements Photography offers the chance to take part in a romantic engagement session. This allows Breanna to understand your love story more while producing images that celebrate your dynamic and recent proposal. For added poignancy, engagement sessions can take place in a sentimental location of your choice. On the day of your wedding, your photographer can present throughout, making sure that the moments that often pass us by are frozen in time forever. All photos from your session and wedding are edited and can be presented through albums and digital files.

Follow Shredded Elements Photography on
Forever and ever
2020 scoggins wedding shredded elements photography 8173 51 1874433 160469504084165
Today was a fairytale

3 Reviews for Shredded Elements Photography

• Megan

Megan M. · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Above and Beyond All Expectations

Breanna did a fantastic job on all of our wedding photos. She is creative, passionate, and went the extra mile. I looked out the window at one point from getting my makeup done to see her literally laying on the ground to get the right angle of a photo of my bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress as they were hanging down from a balcony. She took some extremely artistic shots of our flower girl, and even took some more risqué shots of my husband and I at the end of our wedding - all her idea - and they turned out incredibly. She's incredibly detailed, genuinely cares, and her attitude makes you feel like nothing can go wrong. She's constantly lifting you and everyone around you up, there's not a single picture that she sends that is from a "bad angle", and I'm obsessed with every single photo that she's edited for us. Her ability to roll with the challenges that come with wedding day were such a blessing as well - we had to keep delaying our ceremony for rain, and she kept taking pictures of people, documenting everything, and actually captured some incredible shots of some hummingbirds that I would have never gotten to see without her incredible eye.

We had another photographer as well from a photographer/videographer company that was known for "photojournalism" and Breanna blew their work out of the water. The company even changed the photographer I had selected within 48 hours of the wedding, which was why having Breanna onboard for our event was so reassuring. I knew that even with the chaos of having to sort out a new photographer through the other company last minute, I'd be taken care of because I'd trusted Breanna.

I have known Breanna for 10 years personally and professionally. Her personality shines through her work, and you cannot go wrong. The photos are THE most important part, and if we hadn't had Breanna there to capture our moments, our day would have gone extremely differently.

Breanna is great at reading people. She will tailor to your style, make sure you are comfortable, and it will be about you - which in the end, is how a photographer should be.

Do yourself a favor, like I did, and trust Breanna to photograph your wedding. It was seriously the only part of our day that I didn't have to worry about.

Sent on 11/07/2020

Shredded Elements Photography's reply:

Oh Megan you know just how to pull on a photographer's heartstrings! I loved shooting your and Will's wedding and I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. You guys are the best!!

Jorge · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

She did an absolutely amazing job! She sat down with us and discussed the kinds of photos we'd like and was super excited when we mentioned we wanted double exposure! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Shredded Elements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jorge! I loved shooting your and Brandie's wedding, and those double exposure shots were my all time favs. Thank you for continuing to trust me to capture your life throughout its various stages!

Shredded Elements Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89117 See on map
    Location of (Shredded Elements Photography)

Shredded Elements Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Shredded Elements Photography include in the starting price?

Shredded Elements Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Shredded Elements Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Shredded Elements Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Shredded Elements Photography offer?

Shredded Elements Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Shredded Elements Photography offer?

Shredded Elements Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Shredded Elements Photography offer for wedding events?

Shredded Elements Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Shredded Elements Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Shredded Elements Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.