Onsite Minnesota Photography Reviews

42 | Lakeville, MN

42 Reviews for Onsite Minnesota Photography

Christina · Married on 10/20/2012

David and Kristen were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Very informative, friendly and professional during our first phone conversation, and extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. They were a lot of fun to have around during the wedding, and delivered a beautiful product. We were very pleased with the photos, as were everyone else we shared the website with. They were very courteous and were so discreet that we didn't even notice they had taken half the pictures they did! We would recommend Onsite MN Photography to anyone, as we are sure we found the most creative and talented photographers in the area.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Martha · Married on 10/01/2011

We highly recommend Onsite for anyone looking for professional photographers. They were really easy to work with and kept everything low stress. It was great having two photographers who have always worked together because they really did capture every moment. We had so many great engagement and wedding photos. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

John · Married on 09/16/2011

Onsite did an amazing job with our wedding. David and Kristen took fantastic pictures, but above that, they immediately put us at ease and felt like longtime friends. On a day where stress can add up, they were a calming and fun influence. Having two photographers seemed to be the key - they got they big group shots as well as the little details that a photographer working alone might have missed.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Laura · Married on 01/08/2011

David and Kristen were great! They were there every step of the way and caught the emotion of our day perfectly!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Megan · Married on 09/18/2010

Onsite MN Photography MADE our wedding! They are such a great team, working together behind the scenes to get the most amazing candid photographs. They were great with directing everyone in the posed shots too. They kept it light, made us laugh, and picked some really great spots. Plus, I think they had a great time! When I got the photos, I was just stunned. They made me cry :) As a graphic designer, it was really important to me to have some stellar photography, and Onsite MN Photography didn't let me down. Just a perfect visual representation of the best night of my life.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2009

Onsite Minnesota did a fabulous job for our wedding and engagement photos. The Drufkes are extremely easy to work with and they were very unobtrusive when they were taking photos. The photos all turned out great and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Aubrey · Married on 09/27/2008

David and Kristin were fantastic! They were professional, but also were interested in us, which was really fun. It was fun to have them from the beginning of the day to the end of the night, loved them! They were exactly what we were looking for, we wanted candid photos that captured the days emotions, and they did a great job. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2008

David & Kristin were a pleasure to work with! Their focus on capturing the candid moments provided us with great photos to playback as we remember our wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2013

When we started our hunt for a wedding photographer, my husband and I knew exactly what we did not want: a bunch of stock wedding photos where it seemed like you could put any bride and groom into the photos. We were drawn to OnSite Minnesota Photography because of their specialization in candid photographs and we could not have been more pleased with our wedding photos. It was great having two photographers because they were able to capture so many different elements of the wedding and we really felt like we have a complete picture of our entire wedding day.

Despite their specialization in candid photography, we got all of the posed pictures that we wanted. We also really appreciated David and Kristen's easy demeanors and their willingness to book an extra hour with us so that we could get additional bride and groom photographs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2009

David and Kristen were very flexible the day of the wedding. They asked when and where we wanted them and they obliged. They were also fun to hang out with all day as you do spend a lot of time with your photographer the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Andy · Married on 10/01/2016

We were looking for two things from our wedding photographer 1.) wonderful candid photographs of our friends and family and 2.) the ability to handle low-light conditions. We got both and more with Onsite Minnesota. The images of our guests were personal, vivid and heart-warming. We were impressed with the image quality considering our reception hall was on the darker side. In addition, we loved the posed shots of our our family and ourselves. David and Kristen were easy to work with and we could not have been happier with the results.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ellen · Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful photos! David and Kristen photographed both our engagement shoot and our wedding (6/27/15). They did an amazing job! They were easy to work with and did a great job capturing cute candid moments from our wedding day. We love our photos! They are also very organized and have an easy to work with system in regard to viewing and order photos. We'd highly recommend them!

-Ellen

Sent on 10/19/2015

David and Kristen did a wonderful job and we are so glad we chose them to be a part of our day! The prints we ordered were perfect and the prices were resonable. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/21/2010

We were thrilled with the moments captured of our day and we've received many compliments on our photos. I would highly recommend Onsite Minnesota! I'm so glad we decided to go with them for our wedding photographers.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

David and Kristen were one of our best wedding vendor decisions that we made! We were married at Semple Mansion, which can be a little tricky to capture the right lighting at, and the two were able to adjust to the lighting so well! They were the perfect mix of professional and personable. They were able to direct us on what we needed to do for posed shots, and even were able to successfully corral all of our extended family into large group shots (not an easy feast).

What I think they excelled at the most though was their ability to capture the moment. There are so many fantastic candid shots that capture the personalities of the people at our wedding. I can't help but smile every time I revisit the photos and I know these will be a gem to have for years to come.

I also really liked their a la carte options available, allowing us the flexibility to pick and choose just what we needed.

I would recommend these guys to my closest of friends. They do not disappoint!

Sent on 10/08/2016

4.2

A co-worker recommended OnSite MN Photography, and they were a perfect fit for our wedding! They provide an a la carte menu of services rather than the typical packages by other photographers. We only needed wedding photographs and a small number of hours, so we appreciated the ability to cater their services to our needs. Our wedding was on a Sunday, and OnSite provided us a discount compared to other days of the week.

They did a great job capturing the casual moments throughout the day! Some of my favorite pictures are of my husband in a candid moment. We're very pleased with the posed photos of family and the wedding party. My only advice is to ask someone, not in the photos, to ensure all of the posed photo combinations are taken. In the flurry of activity, we missed a couple.

The weather was quite sunny on our wedding day, and OnSite did a great job adjusting the location of our posed and candid photos to limit shadowing. A photographer friend commented to me how well they worked with the weather.

I love looking at our photos - remembering special moments or seeing something I wasn't around for. Thank you for capturing our day, OnSite MN!

Sent on 12/02/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

David and Kristen,

You both were so great to work with! You listened to us so well and you were so easy to talk to. During our first meetings, I felt like we were just hanging out with a couple new friends! You both brought such a calm presence on the big day and throughout the planning process.

The moments you capture on the day, we don’t even have words to describe them. The images really do speak for themselves. I find myself going through the images and crying tears of joy all over again, because I really do feel as if I am reliving the greatest day of our lives. They are so incredibly special and we can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 01/06/2014