Occidental Cozumel Reviews

Occidental Cozumel 5
  • Michael

Michael Dominguez · Married on 12/26/2018

Michael & Jennifer Beach Wedding 2018

I planned a beautiful beach ceremony with Nadia Riveros at The Occidental Hotel for my wife and I this December. Words can not describe how unbelievable the event turned out. It was beyond my expectations and made my wife's dream of a fairy tale wedding a reality. Nadia and her staff were by far the best team of event and party planners I have worked with. Every single detail that was involved was met and not only was it met but it was exceeded in every possible way. I had request that were out of the norm and never done before, but Nadia handled the challenges with a smile. She was professional, hard working, and so easy to communicate with. The Occidental was simply a beautiful background for the ideal wedding and the heart of the staff was the determining factor of the success of this perfect day in my wide and I's life. If a destination wedding is what you are desiring and an Oceanview to top it all off, Then do not hesitate to call Nadia Riveros at The Occidental so she can plan, reserve, and host the most magical experience of your life. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts Nadia. You were simply incredible!!

Love Michael and Jennifer Dominguez

Occidental Cozumel 6
    Occidental Cozumel 7
    Occidental Cozumel 8
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Dear Jennifer & Michael,

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to read that your fairytale wedding came true and our Wedding Coordinator, Nadia Riveros was amazing!

We hope that you can visit us once more for your anniversary!
    On behalf of all Occidental Cozumel we wish you the best in this new path together!

Regards from Occidental Cozumel.
  • Romina

Romina Ortiz · Married on 10/20/2018

De ensueño

Hicieron realidad cada uno de mis sueños, fue una boda increíble
    Muchas gracias por acompañarme en el mejor día de mi vida

Occidental Cozumel 9
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Estimada Romina,

Antes que nada recibe una felicitación por su enlace, para nosotros es un gusto poder plasmar lo que soñaron para su gran dia!

A nombre del equipo Occidental Cozumel, les deseamos lo mejor en este nuevo camino!

Saludos,

Gary and Carmen Rodgers · Married on 10/16/2018

Wedding Planning and Coordination

Nadia was absolutely wonderful... We couldn't asked for a better person to assist us on our wedding planning and coordination. We can't wait to come back and spend our 1 year anniversary at the Occidental Resort Cozumel...

Sent on 10/25/2018

Dear Gary and Carmen,

Thank you for choosing Occidental Cozumel to be part of such a special day! We would like to congratulate you and thank you for your review, for us it is very important your comments.

We hope to see you 1 year from now to celebrate such a special date!

Regards,

Joe Steed · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing time in Cozumel!

Nadia was great. She was always available and accommodationed all our requests with a smile. Always very genuine and willing to help.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Occidental Cozumel's reply:

Thank you for your review and comments, for us it is very important to make such a special day memorable.
    We will share your comments with our Wedding Coordination Team.
    Congratulations!

Kaye · Married on 07/24/2018

I want to begin by saying there are no words to describe how PERFECT my wedding day turned out. I was blessed to have no wedding budget. From the location, to the dress, to the decor, to the add-ons, it was whatever my heart desired. I could have gone anywhere in the WORLD for my wedding and I consciously chose Occidental Cozumel Grand Resort. My desire was to have an authentic Mexican wedding experience and longed for a location that would NOT remind me of a 4 or 5 star resort in the U.S. One other thing stood out about Occidental. They did not require the wedding guests to stay on the property in order to attend the wedding. Other locations did. We had 20 guests staying on the property and 8 who were not. So it became my first choice. I'll admit I was skeptical because I had not visited Occidental and could not rely solely on website pics. So I decided to take a trip to Cozumel to "scope out the place". I scheduled a "pre-trip" and FELL IN LOVE IMMEDIATELY! But I can't say enough about our wedding planner Nadia Riveros. If you are on the fence about a destination wedding in Mexico... you MUST HAVE HER as your wedding planner. Nadia made me feel like the world was ALWAYS at my fingertips. SHE WOULD NOT TELL ME NO!!! I had very specific "bridezilla" demands and she accommodated my every wish, commands, demands ... and I was never nervous or anxious over anything. I feel so guilty because I did not have the stress, worry or headache that most brides go through. I won't go into all the details of my wedding because a lot of it is very sentimental and sacred to me. I'll just say it was a FAIRY TALE wedding and I couldn't dream of anything more perfect. I used the resort's recommended photographer EDGAR MENDOZA and he is AMAZING. My destination wedding was a 6 day HUGE MEXICAN PARTY AND FIESTA. So PERFECT. And the HUGE ROYAL LEVEL SUITE on the 3rd Floor is perfect and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I would do it all over again if I could.

Occidental Cozumel 10
    Occidental Cozumel 11
    Occidental Cozumel 12
    Occidental Cozumel 13
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Juana · Married on 06/19/2018

My husband and I renewed our vows this summer with the help of Nadia and her wonderful staff. This day was beyond amazing for my family and I! With the help of Nadia and everyone on the staff, (special kudos to the chef!), everything went smoothly, even with a little rain. ;) I 100% recommend celebrating your special event with their help and guidance to success.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ashley Therrien · Married on 12/12/2018

Our Destination Wedding was Beautiful

Our wedding day at the Occidental Cozumel was perfect! Special thanks to our wedding coordinator Nadia, and all the staff that bent over backwards for this bride's day to be absolutely everything I could possibly imagine!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Dear Ashley,

Congratulations are in order for your big day! We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful day! Our most important concern is that your day goes as you have pictured it.

We wish you both the best in this new path!

Regards,

Mithra · Married on 09/09/2017

4.2
      2.0

Although their communication can use major improvement, they totally made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2017