Sandos Caracol Eco Resort

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$18k - $20k For 100 Guests

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$18k - $20k For 100 Guests

Immerse yourself in nature and ancient Maya history at our truly unique all inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Here at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, you can swim in the crystal-clear waters of a ancient jungle cenote, lounge on the beach surrounded by palm trees, or spend an adrenaline-filled day at the full-size water park. When you have the best water park in Mexico, multiple swimming pools, non-stop fun and entertainment, along with a white sand beach what more do you need.

If you want to get married in a tropical paradise then plan your big day with us. Imagine how unforgettable a wedding in Playa del Carmen at an all all-inclusive beach resort would be. The Riviera Maya has become a popular choice for destination weddings given the natural beauty of the region, and Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is the perfect venue.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Hotel
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Kaitlynne S. Married on 01/18/2023

Wedding of my dreams

I decided to have my wedding here due to the beauty of the roof top terrace and I was not disappointed. The whole resort is stunning. My first coordinator was Karla, she was quick to respond to my emails and was easy to work with and was understanding and patient with me when my whole wedding was potentially cancelled thanks to sunwing! A few days before we arrived I found out karla wasn’t available and I was now assigned to Estephanye and Omg she is an angel! She was so prepared and didn’t miss a beat. She met with me and my fiancé the first day we were there walked through everything and helped me with anything I needed for my two week stay. We did first look photos at the Cenote and we were married in the beach beneath the gazebo. And the symbolic ceremony was perfection the minister was amazing she spoke a beautiful story about love that was very touching to all my guests. We then had the reception and cocktail hour in the roof top terrace. They took my breath away I brought few decorations and they just put it together and made it even more stunning. And the staff worked there butt off. About an hour through my reception it’s poured rain. As soon as it stopped they dried everything off so we didn’t slip and let us continue on and party! I really can’t say enough good things. It was truely a dream and I was a princess not only for a day but 2 weeks. 1000 percent recommend sandos caracol resort! And the ladies in the salon did an amazing job on our hair and make up! And the cake WOW!
  • Milagros
    Milagros M. Married on 12/10/2022

Wedding of my dreams

I had the wedding of my dreams at Sandos Caracol. Estephanye was our assigned coordinator and she went above and beyond to provide an amazing experience. The ceremony was at the beach gazebo, which was just magical, with a violinist. The cocktail hour was on the beach and we added the Mexican Trio! Our reception was at the rooftop terrace, with breathtaking views and so much fun! We had 65 guests travel for our wedding and I am so happy we chose Sandos Caracol. They do not stop raving that this was the best wedding they’ve been to!
    Serena C. Married on 12/01/2022

Amazing !!!!!

Absolutely amazing day , amazing experience !!! So beyond beautiful , wedding and reception went amazing . Estephanye Is the best of the best she helped in every way !!! She was absolutely incredible I recommend her over and over again . Th cenote is so beautiful , this whole resort , the nature the animals it’s everything I hoped for a more !!!!! Best wedding day ever !
  • illustration stars

21 photos · 12/20/2019

Deals

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort 1
Offer

Save 1000 USD on your wedding package when booking 13 rooms for 7 nights (or equivalent of 90-179 room nights).

Save 2000 USD on your wedding package when booking when booking 26 rooms for 7 nights (or equivalent of 180+ room nights).

Terms & Conditions Apply. Contact weddings.mx@sandos.com for more information.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Carr. Fed. Chetumal - Puerto Juarez km 295 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
Location of (Sandos Caracol Eco Resort)

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort frequently asked questions

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
The space offered by Sandos Caracol Eco Resort for wedding events is known for:
  • Beach
  • Hotel
  • Park
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.7 in average response time.
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding