Mvngata Hotel

Playa del Carmen, MX View map Visit website

Mvngata Hotel is a boutique wedding venue in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This beautiful beachfront hotel is more than a beautiful setting; it offers a complete sensory experience.

Facilities and Capacity

You can exchange vows on the beach before adjourning to the rooftop bar and restaurant area for your reception. When the day's festivities are through, you and your loved ones can retire to rest in the hotel's sumptuously furnished ocean-facing guest rooms. Mvngata Hotel is proud to offer professional, personalized service for your special day. Whatever your needs, you can rely on their team to go above and beyond to make your celebration unique, romantic, and memorable.

Accommodations

The luxurious rooms at Mvngata Hotel make it a great choice for a destination wedding. After celebrating, you and your guests can retreat to one of the many serene rooms that the hotel is home to. You can choose between oceanfront and oceanview rooms, which both offer comfort and tranquillity. To make your romantic time truly special, you and your partner can book the bridal oceanfront room or the presidential beachfront suite and stay beyond the wedding for your honeymoon.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Nancy D. Married on 05/17/2022

Wedding Welcome Party

I worked with Erika from the sales tea, in coordinating a welcome party on the rooftop for about 70 guests. She was very accommodating in taking my calls and answering all of my questions. She was always happy to help and very responsive. My guests had an amazing time and the food was delicious. The standout was the coconut shrimp. My husband and I ended up staying at the hotel at the tail end of our trip and we loved it. The room we stayed in was amazing and the italian restaurant downstairs was delicious. I ordered the cannelloni and my husband had the chicken fettucine alfredo... it was honestly one of our favorite meals of our entire 2 weeks in Mexico. Our server was named Juan, I think... he was Mayan and shared with us about his culture which was super interesting. He was very friendly and the service was great.
    Jessica Married on 12/19/2020

Rehearsal & Welcome Party Dinner 2022- Perfection

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at Mvngata and it was perfect. Right next to the water, in our own private beach space. Erika was easy to work with and helped set us up with Audio and was always around and easily accessible to answer any questions. The food was delicious! I was kind of skeptical because my family is Mexican and hypercritical of the Mexican cuisine, but they were raving about it. Highly recommend!
  • F
    Flavio B. Married on 05/19/2022
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

We had an amazing experience having our wedding at the rooftop of the MVNGATA hotel.

All our families and friends had an amazing time, we are very glad that we had our wedding at the Riviera Maya.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Mvngata Hotel 1
Exclusive

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Playa del Carmen, Mexico Playa del Carmen, MX, 77727
Location of (Mvngata Hotel)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding