O Grace Photography Reviews

101 | Phoenix, AZ

101 Reviews for O Grace Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ali · Married on 03/22/2014

Jennifer and her team are extremely talented! Her skills and vision are beyond words. I knew Jen was the photographer for me when she told me she was going to be there all day and capture every moment without us having to worry about hours! We spoke for 45 min on the phone and she was so low key, funny, honest, and easy to talk to. I booked her that day because I knew she had to be my photographer the day of. We met at our engagement session and had such a great time. She made my now husband (who hates photos) relax and feel at ease taking pictures. Her engagement photos were like something out of a magazine. They were so beautiful! The day of our wedding Jen showed up on time and was there to capture us getting ready and the details. She had the perfect vision for our pictures all day. She knew exactly where to go on property to capture all of our beautiful pictures. During the day of, Jen was funny, easy going and made everyone feel comfortable. She kept a somewhat crazy, rowdy (but fun!) wedding party and family organized and on time, which is not easy! If you use Jen as your photographer you will not regret it. Her work is magazine quality. She captures every detail! She is an amazing photographer and one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She will also be a lifelong friend and I know my husband and I will be using her for any future photography needs we have. We love Jen!!

Leah · Married on 02/21/2014

Choosing O'Grace Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. After speaking with Jennifer for the first time, I knew she was the photographer for us. Not only was she funny and easy to talk to, she gave us so many awesome referrals for other aspects of the wedding and was honest with us. She was always available to talk when I had questions about anything. Since we live out of state, our engagement shoot was the first time we met Jennifer in person. She made us so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing. We are so excited to see how our wedding photos are going to turn out! On our wedding day, Jennifer and Annie kept our entire family laughing and comfortable. We would work with Jennifer and her team again in a heart beat and would recommend O'Grace Photography to everyone for any photography needs.

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2013

Wonderful staff! Jennifer and her team were very professional and made our day such a success!

MICHAEL · Married on 10/20/2013

As Father of the Bride, it is well known to me that no matter what the investment, ALL you have the next day, are MEMORIES AND THE PHOTOGRAPHY TO BACK IT UP! Ograce and company EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS X10!!

Muriel · Married on 05/07/2013

Jennifer and the whole team at O Grace Photography was amazing to work with and the pictures were also amazing.
    I am not someone who likes to have their pictures taken, but Jennifer made me feel comfortable right from the start and the picture reflect that.
    I HIGHLY recommend her!

Muriel · Married on 05/07/2013

Booking O Grace was the best decision we made for the entire wedding! Jennifer was absolutely wonderful and her pictures are breathtaking!
    We planned the entire wedding from Ohio so it was wonderful to have Jennifer send me referrals for videographer, hair stylist, and make-up. She knows LOTS of people in the wedding industry and is a great resource.

I HIGHLY recommend her.

lindsay · Married on 04/28/2013

Jennifer and her team are amazing! True artists, Jennifer is always so inventive to capture breaktaking shots that you won't find anywhere else. Additionally, Jennifer and her team are so professional and organized - she will make sure everything runs smoothly on the day of the wedding. Jennifer has now shot all of the weddings in my family and she doesn't disappoint - I highly recommend her team for your events.

Her photography is just beautiful!

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Jennifer did such an amazing job capturing our day and keeping us on time! My fiancee and I had a goal to make it to our cocktail hour and she made this possible! She was also very flexible when things came up the day of. Thank you Jen for helping make our big day great!

Kim · Married on 02/15/2013

O Grace Photography and Jennifer Radack are amazing! Jen is a professional and talented photographer (our engagement photos are absolutely beautiful and I'm sure our wedding photos will be equally so). I think her talent is equal parts professional talent and personality (and beautiful crazy) as she made us comfortable enough to laugh and have fun so she could truly capture us. The beautiful crazy is in going to any length for fun, interesting photos, and I would recommend her without hesitation. I have to mention Alyssa and the rest of her team who were equally amazing to work with!

caroline · Married on 12/29/2012

Jennifer gave us beautiful, timeless photos for both our engagement and wedding. Her experience helped bring out the best in us and she made us, our wedding party, and guests look great. Jennifer’s advice beforehand helped guide us so we got everything we wanted from our photos. Jennifer and her team were like stealth photographers –we NEVER noticed them during our ceremony or reception - but they still got every shot. She even sent us a thank you card after our event! How many vendors do that!?! We will definitely use O’Grace photography again and highly recommend them.

Jennifer and her team at O Grace Photography were absolutely fabulous. They made our day run smoothly and Jen does amazing work! We felt comfortable and enjoyed both the engagement session and the wedding day. O Grace Photography provided us with an experience that was far more than we could have ever hoped for!

Jennifer with O'Grace Photography was fantastic. She is so easy to work with and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. The day goes by so quickly and I am so thankful that Jennifer was able to capture so many wonderful photos of my family and friends so that I can always look back and remember what a wonderful day it was!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

Jen is, hands down, the best photographer I have ever worked with or could have worked with. She has an amazing, no nonsense kind of attitude that allows her to be extremely efficient. She doesn't like wasted time and she really knows how to maximize your time so that you get everything you want. She is incredibly talented, generous and all around just a great, genuine woman. I can't wait to work with her again and to recommend her to everyone I know.

Loray · Married on 11/09/2012

O'Grace Photography did an amazing job for us at our wedding .We were looking for a photographer with a modern flair and journalistic view. Jennifer and her assistant/co-photographer were absolutely amazing! They captured so many beautiful moments at our wedding and provided us with more images to choose from then you could hope to receive.

Jennifer is extremely organized and conscientious. She knows what the plan is before she arrives, and hit the ground "shooting". Annie was a great compliment to Jennifer and was really lovely to work with as well. Both are great photographers and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2012

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding!! Not only did we love our photos but we loved our experience with her. She immediately put us at ease and slipped right into the flow of the day. She knew how to direct us to get the best shots and also how to control a large group of family and friends for our "formal" pictures. Her personality just can't be beat. We all loved her. And our pictures our absolutely gorgeous. Everyone who has seen them has swooned over the quality of the images. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2012

Jennifer has been absolutely fantastic to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted from that start and she was very easy to work with! I had not a single worry from the beginning and had complete trust in all that she did! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer and would absolutely use her again!

• F

Fay · Married on 09/26/2012

Would like to say that Jennifer you are AMAZING, our wedding photos are simply stunning, every emotion and part of the day has been captured beautifully!! Words cannot describe how happy your pictures have made us!!! Lots of love Fay and Alex

• Deon

Deon · Married on 06/23/2012

We were an unconventional couple, with an unconventional venue, and... you got it - an unconventional party! Not to mention, getting our families organized is like herding cats... but Jen did an AMAZING job. She captured the most interesting, unique, quirky moments of the day and we will be forever grateful and so glad to have our special day immortalized. Once I started shopping photographers, I was concerned about the cost for the service, but JEN IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. If you have only one splurge, make this the one! We will cherish our photos forever. Jen was able to masterfully handle (and capture a beautiful moment) of a nervous bride, a frazzled groom, two giant and manic dogs, the ambiance of a Mexican fiesta, 80 heavily-margarita'd friends and family members, in JUNE in ARIZONA! Talk about genius!!!

Erin · Married on 05/05/2012

Jennifer was absolutely phenomenal! We just got our pictures back, and they are amazing! She did such a wonderful job! She by far exceeded our expectations! She was so professional and easy to work with. Jennifer made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our engagement and wedding photo shoots! The pictures are so creative and beautiful! We are so happy with how everything turned out! Jennifer is beyond amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kaycee · Married on 04/28/2012

Jennifer with O Grace is simply the best. She came to me recommended by a friend, and I am so grateful to have found her. She was so easy to work with, her team was in constant contact with me throughout the planning process, and was always available to answer my questions. My engagement photos and wedding photos came out so beautiful, I couldn't have imagined anything better! I can't thank the O Grace team enough for capturing the most beautiful moments of my dream wedding. You are amazing Jen, and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 06/01/2012

O Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaycee! The feelings are quite mutual, I love you all big!
    Hoping I get to continue on your adventure;)

Liz · Married on 04/14/2012

Get this amazing photographer booked asap!!!! One of the best decisions I made about my entire wedding was hiring O Grace! I love every single one of the pictures she took.

Sent on 05/18/2012

O Grace Photography's reply:

Admiration and love is mutual for you all! So happy to have been part of your big day and look forward to many more adventures with you all in front of my camera throughout your life. Love you guys Big!

Tara · Married on 03/31/2012

Jennifer of O Grace Photography is AMAZING!!! If you are looking to capture every single moment of your wedding day and have beautiful photos to remember your day choose O Grace. Jennifer is always quick to respond and gets back to you with any questions or concerns you have and she is great for her price and totally worth it!! When I was looking for a photographer it was important to me that the pictures had a certain feel and an "editorial" look to them as these would be the most important pictures I ever have taken of my husband and I. When I came across O Grace, the pictures had such a wonderful qualtiy and really capture the feeling you have on your wedding day. Plus, if your man can't take a good photo for the life of him, Trust me when I say this, he will when Jennifer is done with hm!!! She is very helpful in guiding you and your hubby with direction on how to take great photo's so that when you get your pictures back you will be more than impressed at how photogenic you really can be! Hands down best decision I made with going with O Grace Photography.
    She showed up ontime as did her staff. She is prompt with responding. Her price is great. Her work is phenominal. She makes everyone feel comfortable in the photos aka your wedding party and family. She is awesome with recommendations for additional vendors. She captures all the moments you see and dont see and you will be glad you chose her when you look back on your wedding day pictures. We love Jen!!
    ~Tara & Josh Grahn

Sent on 04/27/2012

O Grace Photography's reply:

By far some of the best details ever! If California ever tires of you two I vote Arizona steals you back!!!! I had an amazing adventure filled with many laughs and a few tears with you all. Hope we get some more time together when you come back to visit the desert;)

Betsy · Married on 03/03/2012

Jen and her team were AMAZING. From the moment we spoke over the phone to the big day, Jen and her staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend O'Grace Photography to everyone.

Sent on 03/08/2012

O Grace Photography's reply:

Betsy & Nick we love you too! You all were dream clients to work with and we appreciate your kind words.

melissa · Married on 01/14/2012

O'Grace Photography provided our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! We clicked and had so much fun with Jennifer and her team. We loved our engagement pictures and can't wait to see our wedding photos! We highly recommend O'Grace! We love her!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

O Grace Photography's reply:

Got your card today and must say we love you back!
  • celeste

celeste · Married on 11/04/2011

Mandy from O Grace Photography was so awesome! She did our engagement session and our wedding and did a beautiful job. We decided to have our pictures taken before the ceremony and unfortunately, we ended up running a little late on pictures due to some of the wedding party running late. Mandy was very professional and made sure she got all the shots of us getting ready and stayed busy the whole time even when we didn't have all of our people.

I can imagine doing family shots is crazy work and would drive me insane but Mandy kept it cool and made it easy for everyone. She had me make a list before the wedding of shots I wanted and family names so she got the exact shots I wanted and people I wanted in the shots. I haven't gotten the wedding photos back yet but the engagement session turned out beautifully and I expect the wedding pictures will be just a s beautiful if not more so.

With the engagement pictures, Mandy really captured our love for one another. She got the really intimate moments. At our wedding, I didn't even notice Mandy was there. We had two other photographers along with Mandy which was pretty neat and a great value! I am eager with anticipation for our wedding photos! Thanks Mandy for being an amazing photographer and making the picture schedule flow smoothly!