R. Gonzalez Photography

Sedona, AZ View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

For the last 12+ years I've worked as lifestyle commercial and wedding photographer creatively mastering just about any venue situation. My focus is on a candid, authentic storytelling approach. My goal is to capture your big day as organically as possible. Blending a modern edgy/off beat style and classic aesthetic, I focus on the all the sweet details and emotions of your special day. With a fun, easy going and non-invasive approach I strive to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Please feel free to message me for more information I'd love to meet you and hear about your big plans!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cassie
    Cassie R. Getting married on 05/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most AMAZING and talented photographer in Arizona!!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rebekah! She is not only the most talented photographer I have ever met, she is also a beautiful, kind person that truly cares about producing the perfect experience for each person she works with. Her engagement photography session captured mine and my fiancés love in ways I have never seen before and she knows the terrain of Cathedral Rock like the back of her hand, always finding the perfect places to shoot. She got THE MOST BREATHTAKING photos of my fiancé and me at sunset when the sun literally filled the entire sky with pink and orange and blue hues - the most amazing photos I have ever seen in my life. She makes the session more than just about the photos, it is an adventurous experience that you will remember for a lifetime. My fiancé was nervous about posing for pictures and thought he would feel awkward but she and her amazing husband melted those insecurities away and made things so much fun! Also, if you have seen photos on Instagram or Pinterest that took your breath away because of the loving vibes and gorgeous scenery - I can guarantee you that Rebekah will capture that and SO much more! Overall, most talented photographer I have ever seen coupled with an ambitious, inspiring, funny and creative personality that will be your best friend by the end of the night (her family is also the most adorable group of people I’ve ever met)!

R. Gonzalez Photography's reply:

I think this is the most thoughtful review I’ve ever received! How incredibly sweet! You two were just a joy to work with, and obviously clearly in love it made my job so easy. My only wish is that you both lived closer so we could adventure more 🥹 please stay in touch I can’t wait to see what the future brings for the both of you!
  • Danielle
    Danielle J. Getting married on 04/22/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shout it from the mountain top “Best Wedding Photographer EVER”

My fiancé and I enjoyed the most fun & special engagement photo shoot on top of a mountain with Rebekah! We can’t sing her praises loud enough. From our initial phone meeting to in person the day of, there was an instant connection that she was our person! We heard the passion in her voice and saw it in her work. She had the location selected. Gave us the coordinates and was there saving us a front row parking space. A short walk later we were taken back by the beauty that surrounded us! We were on top of the world. Or so it felt! The landscape surrounding us was magical. Rebekah picked the best spot. She captured us…just being us! She also had us dance, laugh, and love up on one another with cute suggestions that later made for the most memorable photographs. Best of all it was a blast! We had so much fun working with her. We hired her to also shoot our upcoming wedding. Needless to say we will be having her take more photos of us then just on our wedding day. I see her being a permanent fixture in all of our big moments.

R. Gonzalez Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh how sweet!! You are the absolute best Danielle I had so much fun with the two of you I am very much looking forward to shooting your wedding! Let me know if you still need me to bring the goat lol!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Sedona, AZ, 86351
Location of (R. Gonzalez Photography)
Sedona, AZ, 86351
571-283-1131

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding