Nathan Petty Wedding Photographer Reviews

8 | Carlsbad, CA

8 Reviews for Nathan Petty Wedding Photographer

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2013

We chose Nathan to be our wedding photographer for our destination wedding in Maui this past November 2013. Upon our first meeting with Nathan he was very professional and addressed all our needs and concerns, and to top things off we really loved his style of photography. Nathan was always there for us as we prepared for our big day, answering any questions we had and responding to our emails in a timely manner.

Another reason why we chose Nathan is because his pricing is quite reasonable and affordable, and his work is amazing! As you can imagine wedding photographers can be quite expensive, but with Nathan and his team you get quality and professional pictures for a great price. He did a great job with our engagement session, wedding ceremony and reception, and our impromptu trash the dress session after the reception. Another wonderful feature he has in his wedding package is something called Wedsnaps which is similar to a photo booth session, which our guests really enjoyed.
    Nathan and his wife Jessica did such a wonderful job capturing all the candid and heartfelt moments during our wedding, and we cannot thank them enough for all their hard work, and we truly cherish all the amazing moments that they captured during our wedding! We highly recommend them to any couple planning a wedding.

• I

IBPF · Married on 02/17/2012

We have used Nathan Petty for many of our events and he is exceptionally talented, and has an amazing eye that captures all the details! We are always so pleased with his work and use him every time. We HIGHLY recommend Nathan Petty Photography for your wedding or any event coming up :-)

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/21/2010

Nathan was our wedding photographer back in 2010. Two years later, we still have friends and family comment on how great our wedding pictures turned out. He did a great job, and we treasure our pictures from that special day. I would describe his photography as professional, comprehensive, and creative. He was very capable in managing large group shots, as well as capturing more personal, one on one moments. I would highly recommend Nathan Petty, San Diego Wedding Photographer.

Michele · Married on 12/31/2008

We worked with Nathan when we renewed our wedding vows and prior to having our first baby - obviously both cherished life events - and we couldn't be happier. Nathan captured a great variety of romantic, casual and natural shots among many others. We met the night of the vow renewal and it was like we've known him for years, he was easy going but professional and did not feel intrusive on our special moments.

Dan · Married on 12/29/2007

I originally hired Nathan to do some photography work for a new brochure for my commercial painting business. The results were so good that when it came time for hiring a photographer for my daughters wedding, I only considered one person for the job, Nathan. Once again, the results were awsome! The best way to describe his eye for capturing the moment is the "masters touch".

Lisa · Married on 12/20/2007

Nathan took our wedding pictures 5 years ago, and I still tell all my friends in the area about him! He was relaxed, yet professional. Most importantly, I felt like he was having a great time, which definitely helped us camera-shy folks feel more relaxed. :) I felt he was just as enthusiastic about my wedding pictures as I was! Nathan is definitely doing what makes him happy, and we quickly felt like a friend was taking our pictures, rather than someone we just met. We were pleased with the result and the experience. Definitely no complaints and we confidently recommend him. All the 5 stars were truly earned.

lisa · Married on 07/25/2008

Nathan did such a great job on my wedding photos. Although its been 4 years since I was married, looking back at my wedding photos brings me right back to that day. AND he's just a really nice guy...the kind of person you want hanging around you all day ;)

3.5

Nathan did an awesome job photographing our wedding! He was easy to work with and produced great results. He found out the style of pictures we wanted, did what we asked, and then added the artistic brilliance and professional touch that gave us a wonderful portfolio to capture our special day. We loved the pictures Nathan took and were grateful for his work. We recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Nathan Petty Wedding Photographer's reply:

I'm not sure exactly who posted this, but I definitely appreciate the review. I do have to admit at busier times I've lacked a bit in the communication in email and on phone but I have re-committed to being better at that with every client with my business going forward. I'm continually doing my best to improve my business.

Again, I appreciate the review and the honesty.