Myke & Teri Photography Reviews

22 | Studio City, CA

22 Reviews for Myke & Teri Photography

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about Myke and Teri Photography! My husband and I hired Teri to do our engagement photos and wedding photos in Madison, WI. Teri had only been to Madison a number of times, but we never would have guessed that based on her knowledge of the area. You could tell that she had done her research ahead of our photo shoot and wedding and knew exactly where to get some stunning photos. She was great leading up to both events and made sure to communicate with both of us to get a feeling of exactly what we wanted from our engagement photos and wedding photos. We could not be happier with the images that we received from Teri! We got so many beautiful shots and have gotten so many compliments from our family and friends about how great our photos look. Not only did she capture so many beautiful portraits, she also captured some amazing candid photos that we are so happy that we have! We would DEFINITELY recommend Teri to our family and friends- she goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are happy with their photos!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Myke and Teri are fantastic! Their website really gives you a good idea of their style. We had them do our engagement photos in Malibu, CA. They knew the perfect time of day to go when the lighting was great and no one was around. They made the whole experience very comfortable, and the photos turned out so natural looking, not cheesy. They flew out to NJ for our wedding in April 2016 and were so much fun to work with. Everyone in the wedding party was commenting on how easy and fun the group photos were. Very easygoing and just captured the best moments, instead of creating the moments in a forced way like a lot of photographers might do. The turnaround was so quick too! If you're looking for a fun pair who will make your photo ops a breeze, then definitely use Myke and Teri!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/03/2016

We could not recommend Myke and Teri more highly. They were so responsive from our first contact with them, were patient with us, were incredibly helpful, and were an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding was just yesterday, and they've already gotten us edited photos for a sneak peek at what's still to come - they look AMAZING. We're so pleased, I don't even know how to describe it. We would book them again and again.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/24/2015

Myke & Teri did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. They have a great sense of style and strive to capture the moment as it happens in a very candid approach. I really appreciated that they were there for our entire day, even though it went on longer than planned. Their energy and enthusiasm just can't be matched.

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Y

Yoconda · Married on 10/17/2015

Both Teri and Myke did an amazing job! They were amazing to work with and super friendly. The photos look amazing and I am glad that I chose them. I don't think anyone else would have captured such beautiful images the way they did. I definitely would recommend them and will be using them again.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Laura · Married on 10/11/2015

Myke and Teri are absolutely amazing! They made myself, husband (now), and daughter feel comfortable which truly shows in our pictures. During our engagement pictures they both went the extra mile to include my daughter and make her comfortable (even bought her ice cream). During our wedding day, Teri was there for me getting ready and Myke was around for my husband's getting ready. They did an amazing job at capturing the energy of our wedding, particularly in their abilities to catch those spontaneous moments throughout the day. They, of course, did our posed pictures that we asked for but their talent at capturing the moment was shone in the spontaneous pictures. They really embraced our desire to avoid the posed pictures, wanting a journalistic approach to our wedding day. They created a beautiful guestbook from our engagement pictures as a surprise which was a truly nice touch.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you Myke and Teri for providing spectacular service and for making our wedding day complete! Your work is beautiful, unique, creative, skilled, and efficient! We absolutely love your photography! Thank you for skillfully capturing the moments of our special day! We will and have already been recommending you to everyone!!!! Your friendliness and passion for your work make you both an absolute pleasure to be around and work with! We hope to see you two soon!! Thank you again for the amazing photography!

Katrina and Maty

Sent on 11/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2015

"I have no idea where to begin, and how to express just how impressed and overjoyed I was with Myke and Teri! Hands down the best decision that we made regarding our wedding day. It was very important to me that I did not see my Husband before the wedding because I wanted our first looks to be when the church doors opened. Due to the fact that Myke and Teri are an AWESOME packaged deal, we were fortunate enough to each get to take separate photos before the wedding, in Old town Sacramento. Teri was with me starting the morning of the wedding, and Myke was with my husband. Their work is beyond immaculate. They stayed through the entire wedding day, and captured photos that displayed their skill, talent and intriguing imagination for priceless moments. Their personalities are so versatile and infectious. It is my goal to make them my family photographer for any events in our lives that we may want to capture on film. There are no words to express our gratitude, and appreciation for Myke and Teri. Trust me when I tell you that you will not be disappointed when meeting with them. This is one of those instances where, they had us from "Hello". You have to meet with them......see what they have to offer......and I guarantee that you won't go with anyone else. Thanks Myke and Teri for making our day special! Best Photographers EVER!”

Sent on 12/14/2015

Constance · Married on 09/18/2015

It was great having Myke and Teri at our wedding - they are a fun and reliable duo who helped us capture just the right moments. Unless most other photography vendors I looked at, they don't try to hard negotiate with you or force you into break-the-bank "packages". They fit in with the rest of our guests and made sure to capture all the smiles and special moments.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Julia · Married on 09/05/2015

We met Myke and Teri via Skype before booking through Thumbtack and they spent as much time as we needed for them to answer our questions and give us everything we needed to feel comfortable and understood. They communicated with us about their contract and payment requirements, which were simple and straightforward. They were willing to learn about us, our wedding, our wants and needs for the day.

Myke and Teri were incredible partners on our wedding day. From the moment they walked through our door on the morning of the wedding to the sparkler send off, they worked to capture our special day. They were right in the action, not afraid to ask questions, and tell us what they needed. They were so nice and sweet, and blended right into our family and bridal party. We truly enjoyed having them there on our special day.

Myke and Teri sent us some "sneak peek" pictures within a day of the wedding, which was so cool!!! It helped build the anticipation of what was to come. When we finally got our photos, we couldn't have been happier. They captured every moment we wanted and more.

We highly recommend Myke and Teri! They are professional, thorough, kind, fun, and their work is excellent for the price!!! We may get married again just so we can have more or their wonderful pictures.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/09/2015

We are so happy with our pictures! Myke and Teri, you really came through for us when another photographer cancelled on us. So professional and made us feel at ease on such a stressful day. Thank you from the bottom of out hearts! Alexa & Mike

Sent on 05/15/2015

Vianna · Married on 04/25/2015

They photographed my wedding in Oak Glen Ca. They were on time despite the weather and we're there for us from beginning to end. They did everything they could to help us and capture every beautiful moment. As promised they set up a photo booth that everyone loved and sent over pictures the next day! I would recommend them

Sent on 05/12/2015

Eihl · Married on 04/12/2015

"Where do we start? They are the best looking photographers you would meet. They are such a cute, fun, and nice couple. Our experience with Teri and Myke was very pleasant. They were very professional, accomodating, and flexible, not to mention that they take "real" photos. None of those fake bull****. We've already recommended them to our family and friends. Two-thumbs up for these two!"

Sent on 05/27/2015

amy · Married on 03/07/2015

Myke and Teri shot our wedding (amy and mark) and it was easy and comfortable from the get go and the shots ended being exactly what we were looking for. They are both lovely people with a fantastic eye enabling them to capture the emotion, beauty and harmony of your day without being the least bit obtrusive. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Chelsea · event on 01/01/2015

Myke & Teri did an amazing job with our photo shoot! My boyfriend and I don't normally take photos and we've never done a photo shoot before, but Myke & Teri made us feel comfortable and relaxed which made for better photos in the end. Most of the time they wanted to capture moments instead of posing us all the time, although we got the poses in there too. I found that when we didn't pose, those were the most genuine moments in which we were laughing or smiling at each other, or just walking down the pier holding hands, and those photos I liked the best. They both have such a great eye for creative shots, and you can see the amazing quality in their work. I LOVE their travel photography, and if I were going to have a destination wedding, no doubt I would have Myke and Teri with me to capture the moments. (They've also traveled a lot so they know some great tips and places to visit) Looking forward to the next time I have a photo shoot with them both!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Mariel · Married on 12/14/2014

I had the opportunity to shoot some pictures with Teri and it was a wonderful experience. She really took the time to talk with me and understand the thoughts and ideas that I had. We had a fabulous time talking, laughing, and all the time getting fabulous shots. I would highly recommend Myke and Teri for your next engagement, wedding, or special occasion. Both of them possess an artists eye, capable of seeing the world in a way we might not be able to. They are fun, energetic, and above all, professional. When you need someone to capture your next event or personal moment, go with Myke and Teri.

Sent on 02/22/2015
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 10/11/2014

I found Myke & Teri on this site. After emailing & talking, I hired them to shoot my wedding day. We sat down & went over the different ideas for photos I had, because it was important to me to not have my groom see me prior yet still have photos with him in them. We came up with some incredible shots. They were punctual the day of, and went around taking shots while we were getting ready. They made sure to get all the shots that I wanted & had them edited & sent me the link while I was still on my honeymoon to view, along with a dvd! The photos are amazing & my husband & I couldn't be happier! They are a fun team to work with yet professional as well. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a creative team! Thank you Myke & Teri!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Laurie · Married on 05/23/2014

Myke and Teri were hired to photograph my son's wedding They were both charming and attentive throughout the entire day. Not only did they capture the posed shots that we had wanted, but more importantly to us, they captured the candid "behind the scenes" activities of this very important day. These photos have become my favorite as they so accurately captured the feeling and emotion of the event. We are so grateful to have landed them for the job and have them in mind for any upcoming important events we'd like documented. I cannot recommend these two high enough!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2013

I was so overwhelmed with options when it came to choosing a photographer for my wedding. I also had a few concerns; there were a few small children in my wedding party, the weather was not very cooperative (lots of crazy wind!), and I also feel that I am NOT a photogenic person! Myke and Teri put be at ease very quickly. They're great at capturing moments that many people don't notice or that go by quickly... this made for some great candid shots, reactions and expressions from guests, as well as adorable pictures of the kids. It was a destination wedding (San Francisco) and not only did they travel but they somehow arrived to each of our destinations before us! They worked with the wind and not against it which made for some gorgeous shots! And of course last but not least, I loved the pictures that I was in! I generally dodge cameras but Myke and Teri made me look like I was a natural at getting my taken! I look great in them! It was a huge relief for me. I really don't think that any other photographer would have done as outstanding as a job. I'll be using them again, that's for sure! My guests loved Myke and Teri and anybody who sees my wedding pictures always asks who did them. I'm so glad my pictures aren't boring and generic. I HIGHLY recommend them! They're so flexible and artistic. If you want somebody who listens to you and also had great ideas these are the photographers for you. I suppose I've raved about them enough! See for yourself! They really are, truly amazing!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Kristi · Married on 05/28/2013

I was a little stressed out on my wedding day. One thing I did not have to stress out about was Teri and Myke! We had discussed a list of must have photos before my big day and they made sure to get every single photo, and did a wonderful job. They were early to the wedding and stayed until everyone had left. I can't say enough about them. I would use them again for family portraits or any other photo needs. Beautiful pictures and so professional! They caught many real emotional behind the scene moments that really meant a lot to my family and I. Thank you for making my special day perfect!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Katie · event on 06/23/2012

When visiting the California area, Myke and Teri took some headshots for me. I had never gotten headshots taken before, so I was a bit nervous on how it would go. Myke and Teri work so well together though and make you feel very comfortable (which is great for encouraging genuine smiles!). The images that they captured are stunning- I've received so many compliments on them! I look forward to working with Myke and Teri again in the future and would definitely recommend their services to others.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Heather · Married on 08/29/2015

Myke and Teri were beyond amazing. I was looking for a photo journalistic photographer that would go to my remote location of Bodega Bay. They were both so personal and took a lot of time to understand what I wanted and during the event they really captured the spirit of the wedding. I can't thank Myke and Teri enough and when I need a photographer for other important events in my life, I will be sure to call them. Thank you Myke and Teri!

Sent on 11/14/2015