My Local Bakery Reviews

3 | Morganton, NC

3 Reviews for My Local Bakery

My cake was the highlight of my wedding! It was absolutely perfect and totally me!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Chandra · Married on 08/06/2016

I wanted a large dessert bar done buffet style, I had special needs, like gluten allergies, to cater too.
    I emailed Kelly and was able to get pricing, choices, and eventually everything done via email. The only time I had to go to the store was to pick up the cake tastings she'd prepared for us. This was so convenient for us since my fiancé and I are on 2 different schedules. This meant I could bring it home to try together during one of our quick visits between day shift and night shift. Kelly was able to provide everything I wanted and helped me stay within my budget.
    Plus, the cakes are delicious. Deciding on just one cake flavor was the hardest part or the whole process.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

3.8
      2.0

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great. The only thing I didn't like was I was responsible for returning the cake stand. Well at the end of my wedding we were overwhelmed and forgot to get the cake stand, we had a million things on our minds. The next day we left for our honey moon , we were already at the beach by the time I remember. I called the bakery, they didn't are about the situation and charged me $25 every day until they got it back, which had to wait until we got back in town. I didn't feel like it should be my responsibility for something that wasn't mine.

Sent on 01/06/2016