MUST Reviews

MUST 6
MUST 7

Rose Ropp · Married on 10/19/2018

Best Day Ever

Debbie was wonderful! She made the whole experience special. She knew exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait to go to her again.

Sent on 11/01/2018

MUST's reply:

Thank you Rose, I really enjoyed being a part of the getting ready crew! Many happy wishes for you,
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing talent!

Debbie is such a talented artist and amazing woman! She was delightful to be around. She made me so comfortable and was super accommodating. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and she is to blame! I got so many compliments on my makeup. All of the women wanted to know who did it so they would know where to go! I would never go to anyone else. The product is amazing and Debbie is a beautiful soul.

Sent on 11/07/2018

MUST's reply:

Awww, you are so sweet! Thank you for all the lovely compliments. I'd love to see pictures when they come in!
    Much Happiness,

Sheri · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! I felt absolutely beautiful after Debbie worked her magic!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    MUST 8

MUST's reply:

Thank you Sheri, you look amazing! Hope the day was great, wishing you much happiness.

HILARY · Married on 08/11/2018

The MUST team was truly incredible to work with and I could not recommend them highly enough.
    They were able to execute the look I was going for flawlessly and tailored the "vision" to all my bridesmaids on the day of beautifully. Beyond their incredible work they were extremely efficient, taking the time to ensure everyone looked and felt great but also that we were staying on schedule so there was no rushing at the end or panic as the photographers arrived!

Sent on 09/12/2018

MUST's reply:

Thank you Hilary, we enjoyed our time with you and your friends and family. Wishing you much happiness,

shatavia · Married on 07/28/2018

Debbie was amazing to the beginning to the end!! She was patient and was always willing to help me find the look I wanted!! I recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    MUST 9
    MUST 10
    MUST 11

MUST's reply:

Thank you Shatavia, it was a pleasure to work with you and meet your family. You look gorgeous!

Elise · Married on 10/07/2017

Debbie and her team were great from start to finish! They made me and my bridesmaids look just as I imagined we would on my wedding day. Would highly recommend MUST to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any occasion!

Sent on 11/17/2017

MUST's reply:

Elise, we thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding preparations. We enjoyed our time with you, your family and friends and couldn't have been more pleased with the way everyone looked. Enjoy the Holidays as a married woman!

Anne · Married on 10/07/2017

MUST was absolutely amazing for our wedding! Debbie was so helpful and hooked us up with Stacey for the big day. First, I had an awesome makeup trial before the wedding and both Stacey and Debbie were excellent at being able to ask my preferences to make me feel as comfortable and beautiful for the big day. We visit MUST two days for the wedding. Debbie gave my mom and I spray tans which were PERFECT! She knew exactly the right tanning color so we looked really natural. Since our wedding was in October we were both pretty pale so she made sure it looked just a tad Sun kissed for the time of year. Stacey gave me amazing waxing services so I didn’t have to worry about shaving for the wedding and my skin was silky smooth!

On the day of the wedding Stacey was right on time with her asssistant and was able to keep me and my bridesmaids on track for the day so we were on time! My girls LOVED their makeup. For someone who rarely wears makeup the airbrushing was flawless and never felt heavy or “cakey” it also lasted all the way to the after party at 2AM.

I would highly recommend MUST. Debbie and Stacey were phonominal!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    MUST 12

MUST's reply:

Thank you Anne for all the nice compliments! We are so glad that you and your wedding party enjoyed our services and most importantly enjoyed your day!

Madeleine · Married on 09/30/2017

MUST is amazing! The owner, Debbie, did an amazing job with our makeup. I wanted to look like me on my wedding day --only better. And she delivered! Although they were already booked for that day, Debbie adjusted her schedule to come in early and take care of me and my MOH. The staff at MUST are extremely talented, sweet and responsive. I would highly recommend them for a wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    MUST 13
    MUST 14
    MUST 15

MUST's reply:

Thanks Madeleine, my time with you and Sarah was truly special! I was so happy to have been a small part of your big day! The pictures are wonderful, I will share with all the prospective brides!!

Rose · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Debbie and her team for your wedding day.

Debbie is kind, professional, and responds to questions quickly. She offers a makeup trial before the wedding day so you can see what’s best for the big day.

I had to make my appt. earlier only a few weeks before my wedding and Debbie was very flexible and accommodated me. Also, Debbie came to Camillus to do our makeup which made for a smooth morning.

On the day, her and her partner got us out...early! This put me at ease on what was sure to be a very busy morning.

We loved our makeup! It stayed on all day along with our eyelashes. The airbrushed foundation did not feel too heavy and looked natural. The makeup looked great in all of my pictures too.

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of service and product. Thanks, Debbie!

Sent on 11/23/2017

MUST's reply:

Thank you Rose! You, your sister and Bridesmaids were wonderful to work with. Please send pictures, if you think about, it to post here on Weddingwire! We'd love to share your day with other Couples!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2017

If it's preparing to look your
    best on your big day, or wanting to find some high quality new makeup and new application techniques MUST is the place you need to go. Debbie and her talented staff spray tanned myself and most of my bridesmaids days before the wedding and they made sure we had the perfect customized glow to enhance each of our skin tones and not look "fake", which we loved. Debbie and her makeup team made us look and feel top notch on my wedding day and I can't thank you enough for making me and all of my girls feel like movie stars! The girls are so welcoming and eager to please, the convenience and service is in parallel to any competition.

Sent on 11/18/2017

MUST's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We had a great time with you and all the ladies. Such a great group of people to share in your Big Day!

Lorie · Married on 09/24/2016

As mother of the bride, I wanted to be sure that we booked with the best artists available - Deb and her team exceeded our expectations! At the run-through, Deb asked all the right questions of my daughter to clarfiy what her thoughts were for her make-up. The team arrived at the wedding venue with plenty of time to set-up and get started on the wedding party. The girls looked fabulous and I couldn't have been happier with my make-up.

I have been to MUST on several occasions for make-up for special events. I am always totally pleased and actually purchase my everyday make-up from Deb, as well.

Highly recommend Deb and her team!

Sent on 12/10/2017

MUST's reply:

Thank you Lorie, we all appreciate your kind words. You and Murphy are always a pleasure and a privilege to have in the store. Hope to see you soon!
    Deb

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

I got married a year ago and worked with the wonderful ladies at MUST for make-up and eyebrows. Debbie was very responsive with all e-mails and met with me to discuss techniques and day-of schedule. I worked with Jessica prior to the day for eyebrows and loved that she shaped them perfectly :) and took the time to show me how to fill them in correctly. The day of, we worked with Debbie and Morgan for make-up and had a blast! They discussed each girls general make-up wear and tailored our look. We looked beautiful all day-even through some happy tears. We loved the lashes too! I would highly recommend working with these ladies.

Sent on 12/10/2017

MUST's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding and for all the nice compliments.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

Debbie did both my makeup, as well as my Mother and Mother-in-Law's makeup for my wedding. She did an outstanding job and was so easy to work with. I loved that we set up a trial beforehand to really work through the look I wanted. The day of she was on time and prepared. I was thrilled with the outcome. What I liked best was that she really listened to me. Prior to the wedding I received a spray tan and was very happy with the result. I didn't look orange and I had just the tint/glow that I was looking for. I also make an apt for lash extensions and was very happy with the way they turned out. I recommend MUST all the time to friends and will continue to go there for any beauty needs in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2018

MUST's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I had a blast with you and your wedding party. You were absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, but then again your beauty shines through everyday. Hope to see you soon,

hajar · Married on 09/29/2018

Debbie is the best

Debbie is the best. I found her on weddingwire.com, and few other salon owners recommended her to me when they found out my date was booked. I’m so happy to found her. She came to my place and did my beautiful make up. I was very nervous at that moments, but she patiently did her unique job. Her work is something different. I will choose her again and again and again.
    What I would suggest to other new brides, definitely get a trial before the actual date. I did a mistake and I didn’t do trial, and it took her longer than usual to do what I really loved. I wish I had a trial, so I would save my time. All in all, even without trial it was awesome. I love her job, and highly recommend her. Have fun on your wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    MUST 16
    MUST 17

MUST's reply:

Thank you Hajar. I agree that trials for Brides are very helpful in getting the look correct. However we got it perfect in the end for you!!!