The Traveling Stylists

2017 Milton Ave Solvay, Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY 13209 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Traveling Stylists

The Traveling Stylists is a professional hair and makeup service based in Syracuse, New York. Lisa and Stephanie, the owners of the company, started this service after working professionally in a salon for 11 years. These hair and beauty professionals are dedicated to the creation of stunning looks that make you feel beautiful inside and out on your special day. This experienced team provides makeup services for wedding parties, brides, and grooms.

This Syracuse-based makeup and hair service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. The Traveling Stylists can deliver a convenient service, allowing you to avail of initial consultations, group services, on-site styling, and styling trials. The team provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

3 Reviews for The Traveling Stylists

• Laura

Laura · Married on 07/13/2019

Great to work with!!

AWESOME experience with this company on my wedding day. The trial was great, Steph did an AMAZING job on mine and the bridesmaids’ hair (and Lindsey on the other bridesmaids). Steph catered to exactly what I wanted and made sure I really loved it before I left for the church. They were funny and kept the mood light-hearted while we were getting ready the day of. I can't say enough about our experience with Steph and Lindsey and highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 07/29/2019

1.0
      3.0
      3.0

Don't do it!

While Lisa was very responsive, my hair and makeup trial experience was terrible. I went for my trial and she spent almost 2 hours on my hair alone and it looked like I did it myself...and badly. For my makeup, I spent an extra $20 on fake lashes and I left with one of them falling off 15 mins later! Lisa was informed multiple times (texts, emails, phone and even the info sheet) that my mom would also be getting a trial. After she was "finished" with me she acted like she had no clue that my mom was next. She literally spent about 20 mins on my moms hair AND makeup combined. My mom looked almost exactly the same as when she walked in! After spending $300 on just the trial alone, we left and about an hour later my makeup was melting and turning orange!! It took 2 days to scrub off whatever eye makeup was used and 3 days to fully get my hair untangled and back to normal! Needless to say, I notified her a few days later to cancel her services for my wedding. I didn't even care that I was forfeiting the $50 deposit. Future brides out there...save your time and money and go elsewhere!

Sent on 09/05/2019

The Traveling Stylists FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20