Norabloom Botanicals & Beauty Lounge

Ithaca, NY View map

I am an experienced professional makeup artist who will travel to your location for your special day or you can visit my beauty lounge located in downtown Ithaca, New York. I am a NY Licensed Aesthetician and Makeup Artist. I have over 14 years in the beauty industry. View my web site for more information.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Massages
Spa
    Sarah J. Married on 12/01/2019

Amazing Facial to begin The New Year

I have always in the past had bad experiences with facials that made my skin hurt, but a facial with Nora Bloom was amazing. I have never felt so taken care of, and her knowledge about her fantastic product and how to practice the art of self care was so helpful. I left glowing and felt years younger. Would highly recommend.
    Sara Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful makeup done by Holly

Holly did my wedding makeup and she was amazing to work with! She made me look beautiful, elegant, yet still natural and looking like myself. She traveled to our wedding venue (min of 3 girls getting makeup done for travel) and highly recommend her and Norabloom.
    Carley Married on 10/07/2017
    Holly and her daughter Madi were absolutely wonderful and I could not recommend them more for anyone looking for hair and makeup (and nails!) for their wedding day. My mom and I got our nails done at their salon a few days before the wedding- they are located right on the Commons in Ithaca and their space is beautifully decorated and so relaxing. They came out to our venue to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on the day of the wedding and were punctual, prepared, and did an incredible job! I simply can not say enough good things about Norabloom.

Gerritsen Photography Gerritsen Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing work, highly recommended!

313 N. Tioga Street Ithaca, 14850
Location of (Norabloom Botanicals & Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding