Anastasia's Photography

Rochester, NY View map Visit website
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

Anastasia’s Photography is a wedding photography studio located in Rochester, New York. Head photographer Anastasia specializes in making her subjects feel comfortable in front of the camera so she can capture authentic emotion. She builds lasting relationships with her clients, and is there for all the major moments in their lives from engagement shoots to newborn sessions.

Anastasia has an eye for detail and snaps beautiful photos that preserve each treasured moment. Anastasia’s Photography caters to all aspects of wedding photography, including engagement sessions with each package. There are three packages available, ranging from basic coverage to the comprehensive experience complete with an Italian leather album. Final images are uploaded onto an online gallery, where couples can order prints and other photography items. Anastasia also has album and print packages available for couples to bundle their photography services.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Samantha
    Samantha W. Getting married on 03/23/2023

If ahe is in your budget HIRE HER

Stacy is incredibly friendly, flexible, and responsive! We had a few scheduling issues due to weather and she helped us work out a time for everyone! She was so sweet and kind and made us extremely comfortable and it shows in the photos!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Getting married on 10/14/2022

Stacy was everything we wanted and more!

Stacy has been AMAZING to work with! My fiance and I both loved her editing style when we found her website/social media pages and knew we wanted to book her for our 2022 wedding. Wedding packages even come with a complimentary engagement session. We just received the final engagement photos (also way earlier than we expected!) and we're BEYOND HAPPY/GRATEFUL with how they all turned out!

In person, Stacy is incredibly professional and personable. Neither my fiance nor I have ever done a professional photoshoot and we don't like public displays of affection, so we were nervous about how the session would go/photos would turn out. However, Stacy made us completely comfortable and was able to get us to loosen up/be ourselves. The photos didn't look stiff or staged; you could truly see our bond, connection, and love in every photo.

Online and communicating with Stacy has also been incredibly smooth and WAY better than I could've ever expected (not that I was expecting anything bad, but through wedding planning I quickly learned that not all vendors communicate the same). From the moment I contacted her inquiring about wedding packages, I've received thoughtful and thorough responses in a timely manner. Then from the moment I signed the contract, I've been able to easily keep in touch. Stacy makes the whole process so easy! For example, prior to the engagement shoot, she sent out an email/link with tips (lots and lots of tips) on what to wear, where to get clothes, and other ways to prepare.

Undoubtedly, Stacy has been the best investment my fiance and I have made for our wedding thus far. We can't wait to see how she captures us and our loved ones on our wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough! (Already planning on booking her for future maternity/family sessions)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

892 N. Landing Rd. Rochester, NY, 14625
Location of (Anastasia's Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding