Anastasia's Photography Reviews

11 | Rochester, NY

11 Reviews for Anastasia's Photography

Carli · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photos

I absolutely LOVED having Anastasia for our photographer of our engagement photos. She truly captured every special moment and was able to help us out with poses, outfits and making us comfortable. I couldn’t recommend her more. She was easy to communicate with, prompt, and she genuinely loves what she does.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Emily Steinburg · Married on 05/26/2018

Favorite Photographer!

Hands down the best photographer you will ever find! She is always professional and knows how to capturing those precious moments that you and your family will cherish forever! She is a really gem!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

I absolutely recommended Stacey!! She was so amazing. Her pictures are so crisp and have the most amazing color to them. She was always smiling, happy and energetic during the entire wedding day. I wish she still lived in my area! I would use her for everything! Thanks Stacey!

Sent on 05/02/2018

JoLee · Married on 08/01/2014

Stacy was wonderful to work with. The quality of photos was impeccable. I would highly recommend her to anyone. If we still lived in the area she would for sure be our family photographer!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2013

Stacy is amazing; you will love working with her and the photos she takes!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Alex · Married on 09/07/2013

I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy. There is a calmness about her that is especially important when you are trying to pull together the absolute best day of your life! And yet her passion really does make you feel that you are in the best of hands. She even helped put together a collage of our photos on a large canvas - sort of like a virtual picture album that hangs in our home that we always get comments on the quality of photos Stacy captured for us!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Stacey did an amazing job with our wedding photos!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Lyuba · Married on 08/20/2011

Anastasia is wonderful, very personable and sweet. We enjoyed working with her on both our engagement and wedding photos. All photos turned out great!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 05/09/2010

Stacy was an absolute PERFECT match for our wedding. She loves what she does, and she's not kidding when she says she has a passion for photography. She captured every one of those little moments of our wedding day. We look at our pictures and completely relive the day. She was so great to work with, incredibly friendly, flexible, & just an amazing photographer. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Patty · Married on 10/14/2008

Stacy (Anastasia) is a talented photographer and a true artist. She shares her creative ideas and really listens to what you want, so that your photos end up amazing and beyond what you even dreamed. She takes pride in her craft and works hard to put her subjects at ease (even wild little kids and unpredictable newborn babies). Stacy has been photographing my family for over 5 years and I cannot imagine anyone else capturing my memories the way that she does. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she has a package for just about every need.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Anastasia's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Patty! It's been an honor to photograph you and your family through the years and watch your little ones grow. I loved every minute of it! Much happiness!