Anastacia Mosher, Makeup Artistry

Freeville, NY View map

My name is Anastacia Mosher. I am a young, free spirited makeup artist with a tire-less work ethic and a passion for beauty. I have been in love with makeup since I was very young and have spent most of my teen/early adult years learning how it works and how to use it to my advantage. I have taken years perfecting how to apply makeup and how to turn my face into a canvas. I take pride in my ability to make women look like themselves but better. I think that the radiance and beauty that every woman has on the inside should also be reflected on the outside and I am here to help make that happen. I want to enhance your natural beauty and confidence.

I can provide many types of makeup services from fashion, editorial, special events, wedding, or for picture work. I am multi faceted in the fact that I am also an artist in other mediums such as painting, sculpting, and sketch/pastel/oil. I have the capability of giving you the bold, daring, and modern look you are going for but have a soft enough touch to bring out the most delicate features.

www.facebook.com/anastaciamoshermua

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$30

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Jenna Married on 08/28/2021

The Makeup Artist Queen

Anastacia has the skills and personality you want in a makeup artist for your wedding day. She was recommended by my bridal hairstylist and I'm so glad I hired her! She offered on-site makeup-this was essential to me, I didn't want to have to travel to a salon on my wedding day. Her bridal package also included a makeup trial which I felt was important to have. She listened to the natural look I was going for and executed it perfectly for my wedding! She uses airbrush makeup which feels nice and light on your skin and held up nicely throughout the day. Anastacia did makeup for my mom, sister and friend-they all looked SO beautiful! Having our makeup done together added such a nice, special touch to the day!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing make-up artist!!

Ananastacia went above and beyond on our special day! She did an amazing job with my make-up, which lasted from the late morning all the way to the end of the night! It felt light and looked natural, even in the summer heat. I have some acne and acne scars, but she covered them extremely well. My husband, who prefers a more natural look, agreed it was great and not overdone! She also did a couple of my bridesmaids, who also looked amazing. I was running late the day of my wedding trial, but Anastacia waited for me without complaint (I felt terrible about this, but she was very understanding).

Additionally, although I didn't have the budget for a florist, she sold me beautiful flowers wholesale and did all the pre-processing. The flowers also looked amazing! She also made me a beautiful flower crown, which also held up the whole night. My husband, who was skeptical of a flower crown, agreed it looked great!

I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing make-up artist or florist!
    Katie Married on 07/08/2017
    Anastacia did my makeup for my 7/817 wedding and it was wonderful. She came to my house for the trial, arrived on time, listened to me fully and gave me exactly what I wanted. She spent a lot of time with me discussing my concerns (oily skin on a hot summer wedding day) and gave me lots of free skin care advice and product suggestions. On the wedding day she arrived promptly and replicated just what we agreed upon. I especially appreciate her because originally some of my bridesmaids had wanted their makeup done too but ended up deciding not to the last minute and she was not upset about it and didn't try to charge a cancellation/penalty fee or demand any type of minimum. My hair went first and ended up going significantly over the budgeted time so she was just sitting around waiting for me. I felt so bad for wasting her time, especially since she was only doing me, but she never complained at all and was still perfectly friendly and cheerful instead of grumpy. The air brush makeup and lashes lasted all day, even running around on a summer day. I had been worried about sweating off my foundation and had scheduled her come back for a retouch in evening. My skin didn't need it but one of my eyes had been watering all day due to pollen and washed off the corner of one eye that she fixed up in a few minutes. She ended up spending a fair amount of time on me considering the traveling, the trial, waiting for my hair, and coming back for touch up and what she charged was very reasonable. A lot of places I contacted had very high minimum to come to you so she was a great deal in comparison and I was very happy with the results. Everyone said how beautiful but not overdone I looked. It photographed amazingly as well and I was extremely pleased with everything and would happily recommend her.

Mary Beth Mahaney Photography Mary Beth Mahaney Photography Wedding Photographers

Anastacia has done wonderful work for several of my clients. As a photographer, I love how her makeup enhances and stands out without being over done. The makeup lasts throughout the day, even through wind and rain. She is professional to work with and will always make sure the wedding party looks perfect!

369 Beam Hill Rd Freeville, 13068
Location of (Anastacia Mosher, Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding