J.Luxe Salon

Syracuse, NY View map

Jillain: Licensed hairstylist/professional makeup artist, in Syracuse, New York, has been working in the beauty industry for almost two decades. She specializes in making you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.

Jillain: Licensed hairstylist/professional makeup artist will handle all your beauty needs. She will provide on-site services for you and your bridal party, up to 20 people. The licensed stylist has a salon in Syracuse so your party can go there and relax the morning of as well. Jillain will meet with brides during a consultation and discuss different wedding hair styles, whether you want a classic blowout, a romantic updo, textured styling, or to add length with extensions. She also can provide hair coloring, haircuts, and keratin treatments. For makeup services, Jillain can accentuate your natural beauty, using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake eyelashes and can cover any tattoos. Brides can schedule a hair and makeup trial ahead of their wedding to ensure they love the look. They have a team of hair and makeup artists to accommodate large parties.

Other Services

Jillain’s salon provides manicures and pedicures and hair removal services such as depilatories, tweezing and waxing. In addition, eyelash extensions. For the groom and groomsmen, she also offers men's grooming services.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$21

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing

Alyce V. Married on 05/14/2022

The women here were great!

Used the salon for bridal hair and makeup for myself and styling for my mom and sister. The women there were great—they were prompt and efficient and even finished a little bit earlier than required. They were all super friendly and made sure that as a bride I was getting my vision, even though I didn’t give them super clear direction on doing so. I was really happy with their service.
    Catherine L. Married on 07/23/2021

Large bridal party

I had a larger bridal party a total of 12 of us I believe needed hair done. Since most of us we’re out of town, and staying in a hotel, Jillain agreed to come to us and do our hair. They worked in a great timely fashion so we didn’t have to all wake up super early (hair started at 10am) I was provided with a detailed timeline of who was getting hair done and at what time and by which stylist. This was great for directing girls the day of so everyone knew when to be in a chair and have us all ready on time. We all LOVED our final looks
    Erin S. Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely Stunning !!!

COVID definitely caused a lot of hardship this year but things work out in mysterious ways and I was so happy when our wedding date opened up on Jillain’s calendar - as I have been stalking her hairstyles on social media for years now! She responded to all my questions so fast and provided all the advice I needed to feel comfortable. My Mother’s and all my girls’ hair turned out gorgeous and they were very impressed how quickly Jillain worked! I wasn’t sure what I wanted exactly but trusted in her talent and let me just say... I was obsessed with my hair so much that I didn’t touch it for 3 days (and it still looked incredible)!!!

I never had my makeup professionally done before and can’t lie .. I was nervous. Tricia went above and beyond and even came to our house so we could do a trial and oh my was I shocked !! Seriously - I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! On the day of, my sisters saw Tricia do my Mom’s makeup and decided last minute that they wanted her to do theirs too - she was so willing and excited to help out!!

Thank you Jillain and Tricia for being amazing women !! You both are so sweet and made the morning easy, calm, and most of all fun!!! I enjoyed every moment and can’t explain how blessed I feel for you both - you made me feel beautiful for the best day of my life ! ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amazing Service :)

emanphoto emanphoto Wedding Photographers

Way to go, Jillain! ☺

INSPIRED IMAGES by Melissa INSPIRED IMAGES by Melissa Wedding Photographers

Jillain is not just a professional, she's truly an artist! Not only did she bring out the natural beauty for my Bride with her make-up, but she also did an amazing job with the brides, long beautiful hair. I've seen bride's wear too much make-up in hopes they don't seem as washed out in photos, but Jillain understands how to apply just the right amount and exact color match to create a flawless effect in the photos. My client was thrilled with the results as well.

210 W Division St #100 Syracuse, NY, 13204
315-218-5760
Location of (J.Luxe Salon)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding