29 4th Street, Camden, NY 13316 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About emanphoto

"Emmanuel is an incredibly talented photographer with a unique creative eye. He captured the feelings and emotions of our wedding day, not just the moments. He truly deserves 5 stars for every aspect of his services. And if all that were not enough, his personality and his sincere enjoyment of life and photography was noted by all our guests. emanphoto has our highest recommendation."

emanphoto is a 2006/07 WPJA (Wedding PhotoJournalist Association) award-winning photographer (if anything else this means that his work has been selected numerous times by a panel of international judges and recognized as one of the most beautiful art in todays' wedding photo industry.) On the top of this, 100% of his clients (while they cry for weeks each time they take a look at their wedding photo album...) say he's creative, quiet, courteous, funny, personable, invisible yet everywhere...

Dear friends, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding day! I'm thrilled and honored that I could be considered as your wedding photographer and I'm willing to do anything it takes to bring you happiness and satisfaction on such a memorable time in your life. As you might already know my photographic style is photojournalistic. I work in a most unobtrusive fashion capturing your wedding day as it unfolds naturally. After all, both you and I are convinced it's the story of your very day that you'll want to look at 10 years down the road, not fake frozen cliché moments...

Hire emanphoto to capture your wedding day and you're in for a delightful treat! A treat that brides and grooms before you have raved upon-each of my reviews will attest of that. Hence Renée & Brian Steven's above.

Hundreds (4-500 average) of photos delivered! Password-protected online posting for convenient viewing & ordering! High-resolution copyright-free digital files given away! One-of-a-kind coffee table book and artful slide show an option! Package starts just over $2K. Smile, it's your wedding day!!!

Hurry, my agenda books quickly!

Please visit www.emanphoto.com (better yet watch a sample of my work right now, right below!) Call me at 315.245.2421 or e-mail at eman@emanphoto.com to inquire about packages and availability. I will reply and send my information to you within minutes.

I'd be thrilled to be your wedding photographer! I'm anxious to get to know you!

Fondly,

B K 26M007
B L 26C024
B M 26B004 emanphoto
emanphoto
Bride headed for the limo e
DSCF6518
B M 26B005 emanphoto
A Mom 27s hug emanphoto

45 Reviews for emanphoto

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Emmanuel! He is extremely talented and creative, and has a wonderful, kind personality that put us at ease. Before the wedding he helped talk through the schedule of the day and had great suggestions based on his years of experience shooting weddings, which took away some of my stress in the planning process. We haven't seen all our photos yet, but the ones we have seen are absolutely gorgeous. He had some good ideas for beautiful and fun shots and adds his artistic touch while capturing natural moments throughout the day. He was wonderful to work with!

STYLE: All photographs and the wedding photos we have seen by him are very personal specific to each couple. When we met with him, we really felt like we got to know the other people he has photographed for just by looking through his pictures. We were thrilled when our wedding photos arrived and found the same to be true for us! His photos have a lot of flare and personality that he encourages the subjects to express from within instead of being externally directed.

TIMING: 2 WEEKS AND 1450 PHOTOS PLUS SLIDESHOW

EXPRESSION: Emmanuel has a talent for getting an idea of who people are fairly quickly and then understanding when to focus where for the best representation of each wedding and each couple.

ADDED BONUS: PERSONALITY BEYOND THE PHOTOS
    Extremely cheerful and professional, he really gets the best out of all his subjects. Even though he was with us all day, he was never in the way and was always helpful. He encouraged friends and family to roll with pose ideas and generally made everyone so comfortable that it's an absolute treasure to look at photos with everyone's REAL smiles instead of just 'picture day' smiles.

If you do meet with him, take notice of how in other wedding photos he shows, he manages to capture a group and everyone is smiling their genuine smiles in the SAME photograph. As my husband put it afterwards, "Just him being there added so much joy to how our loved ones celebrated with us. That by itself could be a hireable skill for a wedding day."
    Out of all the things that money was spent on, this was the best investment because the day truly flew by and we are so happy and thankful to have such amazing photos by which to remember it.

OVERALL:
    I stuck to comments and points on wedding photos because that was the service he provided to us, but what I have seen of his other works is gorgeous too. Don't just take my word for it though, check out the other glowing reviews and his perfect rating.

Alison · Married on 12/31/2014

Emmanual was an absolute joy to work with. We do not love getting our photos taken, but Emmanual was able to get the shot without intruding or making us feel uncomfortable. He is not that obnoxious photographer that makes you come out of your comfort zone (unless you want him to be!) and he merged my ideas and his ideas flawlessly. His laid back attitude is EXACTLY what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Even our guests raved about how great he was directly after the wedding, and again when the photos came out. His responses were immediate and he ended up feeling more like a friend than a hired vendor. Thank you so much for what you do Emmanual!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

emanphoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• emanphoto 1
    The WeddingWire Promotional Bargain!
    Say you saw us on WeddingWire and get 10% right off the bat!

• Fleur de lis Florist
    Fleur de lis Florist Wedding Florists

Very creative photograghy

• Absolute Prestige Limousine
    Absolute Prestige Limousine Wedding Limos

Excellent Photographer and very pleasant person

• Skip Clark Entertainment
    Skip Clark Entertainment Wedding DJs

From the moment I met Emanphoto I knew that he was a professional with results to match. Eman is very helpful to the brides and grooms and not in the slightest bit pushy (which I have seen some photographers to be); he is honest, informative and true to his word. Experience the friendly and professional manor that will make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. As a wedding vendor I would recommend Emanphoto to anyone.

• 29 4th Street Camden, NY 13316 See on map