Bach Photo Images

Syracuse, NY View map

$2,195 Most Popular Price

Whether you are looking for traditional photos, photojournalism, and/or romantic images, we are versatile enough to provide you with the photography style you prefer! Our wedding day coverage consists of the bride's home, wedding ceremony, formals at a park, and the reception. Along with your formal photos (which will be taken before the reception, so that you may enjoy it), we capture the unexpected candids that express the fun and excitement of your wedding day. Our style is unobtrusive, and most people say that they didn't even realize we were there. You may reach us by phone at 315-452-1279, text at 315-452-0076, email at Jeff@BachPhoto.com or online at www.BachPhoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,195

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jesse Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing work

Would recommend Bach to anyone looking for a great photographer! He was creative with the photos and everything
  • Kassandra
    Kassandra Married on 09/08/2018

Above and beyond our expectations

Jeff is an incredible photographer. I've been working with him for many years for many different occasions, and my wedding was his absolute best work yet. He listened to all my requests, and made sure we marked all the poses and group photos off my list. He's fun to work with and could get us laughing so we didn't have to fake a smile for the hundreds of photos we took that day. He worked great alongside our videographer, making sure they were both able to get the shots they wanted without being in each other's way. When we sat down for dinner, he had already printed up 4 pictures from the day and set them on our table in frames. This was the one and only time I shed a tear that day (I wanted my makeup to last!). I couldn't hold in how ecstatic and just relieved I was that the day had gone so well and now I had proof that we looked stunning in our pictures and could relax a little. Not that I was worried for even a second. As soon as we got engaged I called Jeff and made sure he was available for our wedding. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks to him we have an amazing timeline of our day with hundreds and hundreds of beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime.
    Sarah Married on 06/30/2018
    Jeff did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding photos! He was so creative and responsive and was the perfect person to have capturing moments on our wedding day that will last a lifetime for us. Consider having Bach Photo Images do the same for your special day...ours was incredible!

Deals

Bach Photo Images 1
Gift
Book your full day coverage wedding package with us within 7 days of contacting us thru weddingwire and you will recieve a free 16x20 wall portrait added to your package.

Pricing

Bach Photo Images Price Rates

Brian Oddo Entertainment Brian Oddo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jeff is truly one of the best in the industry. When I work with him I know everything will run smoothly. He is extremely professional, always delivers an amazing product and continues to impress me more every time I work with him.

Proctor Entertainment & Event Services Proctor Entertainment & Event Services Wedding DJs

We love working with Bach Photo. Top of the line.

JH Weddings / JHatchDJ JH Weddings / JHatchDJ Wedding DJs

Jeff is an incredibly talented photographer who captures beautiful images that his clients can treasure for a lifetime. He provides a level of customer service that sets him apart from the field and has distinguished himself as a true professional time and time again. As a wedding Dj with over 17 yrs experience I can confidently recommend Bach Photo to any client.

111 North Main Street Syracuse, 13212
Location of (Bach Photo Images)

Bach Photo Images frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bach Photo Images include in the starting price?

Bach Photo Images includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bach Photo Images include in their most popular wedding package?

Bach Photo Images includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Bach Photo Images offer?

Bach Photo Images offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bach Photo Images offer?

Bach Photo Images offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Bach Photo Images offer for wedding events?

Bach Photo Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bach Photo Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bach Photo Images is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bach Photo Images offer?

Bach Photo Images currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding