Morgan Gallo Events Reviews

76 | Savannah, GA

76 Reviews for Morgan Gallo Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

hannah · Married on 05/03/2015

Do not hesitate and book with Morgan Gallo Events. They have incredibly fair prices and AMAZING people working there. I was BEYOND fortunate to have Teresa as my day of the wedding planner. She was always available, calm, kind, excited, and ORGANIZED. The day of my wedding, we had to rush my mom to the hospital. Teresa took over everything, she coordinated with the vendors to move the wedding back, and ran between the venue and my room to comfort me. It still makes me cry thinking how she took care of all of us that day. I will never forget the impact she made on us all. We could not have made it through that day without her. I am forever thankful and grateful for her kindness and genuine heart in making sure we still had a special time. She was a wedding angel. Thank you Teresa!!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Camille · Married on 05/03/2014

When my fiance and I decided to get married in Savannah, from Atlanta, we knew we needed some "boots on the ground." We first hired Morgan Gallo Events to have a planner just show us some venues around town. I knew I wanted to be hands on and still design and plan my own wedding so I was not sure we would end up getting a package from them. Our planner that day listened to what we wanted and ended up finding us the perfect place. She really seemed to understand us as they day went by and changed what she was showing us based on that. She said during that day that she had been working a wedding and the reception was shut down in the middle of it because of a noise complaint. She said she called other venues because of her Morgan Gallo connections, and they moved the entire wedding to another location. This was all we needed to hear. We never planned for anything bad to happen, but having Morgan Gallo Events there to take over in an emergency is what we were paying for.

Lo and behold, 12 days before the wedding, our reception venue told us they were double booked and we could not hold our reception there. I cannot describe HOW MUCH WORK our Morgan Gallo Events planner, Ashley W. did in order to get us another reception location with no notice. She worked with the old venue to get them to compensate us, organized a dance floor, and a tent in case of rain, called in the servers from the new venue to help decorate and got the designer for MGE to layout the decorations, since my decorations did not quite fit anymore. My husband and I had a hard time dealing with all of this and it would have been so much worse without MGE. Morgan herself checked on me several times. Frankly, I think we paid too little for what MGE did for us. I cannot thank them enough. Morgan Gallo Events, I feel, literally saved my wedding. If you are questioning getting a planner, get one. If you are questioning which planner to get, get Morgan Gallo. Best investment ever!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Susan · Married on 04/04/2014

Morgan and team know weddings, know Savannah, know brides, and know all the fantastic vendors to recommend. Amazing recommendations and advice. Flawless service the day of (before & after too) the wedding. Truly professional team with heart and understanding for all members of the wedding party and family. They make it all look easy and stressless!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Taylor · Married on 04/04/2014

Morgan Gallo and Amanda were amazing! The morning of they were in my room helping me finish last minute projects i decided to take on. I did not give them any direction as to how i wanted the tables set up and they did amazing work! All day they spent decorating and making everything perfect. I was able to leave the wedding with my new husband in confidence that they would pack up all of my gifts to deliver to our hotel and all of my decorations. I could not have done it without these girls. They were the best and had such great relationships with all of the vendors i used. THANK YOU MGE!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

emily · Married on 10/26/2013

Outstanding service, we ran into a few issues with the reception site and it had to be changed at the last minute. Everything was handled beautifully and we couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Everyone should have a day of coordinator, and everyone in savannah should use Morgan Gallo events! Jennifer was my coordinator, and along with Teresa and Holly the day went off without the bridal party having to set up decorations or make sure vendors set up on time. Jennifer boxed up cupcakes and packed up gifts, so many little details that we never thought of we all handled professionally by these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

Alysse helped plan my wedding for this October in Savannah! She was fantastic. She would text me back right away and even let me drop off some things for the wedding at her house since I was from out of town. She showed up the day of the wedding with a whole team with her. They literally took care of everything. I could not have been more pleased with how they handled everything. She helped guide me to all my vendors and they all turned out perfect. Plus every vendor I worked with commented on great she was to work with. I would highly recommend MG events for your wedding. There was no detail that was not taken care of.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2013

Alysse is amazing! My cousin was my coordinator throughout my planing process, but she was due to have a baby around my wedding date. We hired Morgan Gallo Events for the day of just incase. I didn't get to spend much time with Alysse before the wedding, but I was very impressed with how smoothly our wedding day went because of her. My mom forgot how to bustle my train... Alysse saved the day. Two of my guests were late and almost walked down the isle in between me and my Maid of Honor ... Alysse saved the day. My vail got stuck in my hair ... Alysse saved the day. I really can't express how glad I am that Morgan Gallo Events was part of my wedding day. The day was perfect and I owe a lot of it to them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Brooke · Married on 08/10/2013

Alysse helped plan our beautiful wedding in Savannah last month. Living in Florida, I was nervous to plan a wedding in an area that I wasn't familiar with. Alysse helped pull all of my ideas together and helped our vision come to life during the 5 month planning period. My favorite part was how relaxed I was able to be on our wedding day. Alysse and the MG staff were there with us every step of the way. From helping in the hotel rooms, to setting up for the reception and driving us to the venue (since it was too hot for me to walk just a few doors down with such a heavy dress), they had it all under control! The reception flowed nicely and everything seemed flawless. I would definitely recommend them to plan your wedding in Savannah!

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 07/16/2013

Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process. Granted I just hired Morgan Gallo Events for their week of package due to my OCD, but once I met Alysse I knew that I could trust her and her team with everything! Alysse is very organized, detail oriented, focused and most importantly, made sure we stayed on time with the schedule. If I had to do it all over again (I've asked and have been told no), I would hire Morgan Gallo Events in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2013

ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Alysse with Morgan Gallo Events did such a great job planning my wedding. After our initial meeting she was more than willing to let us visit a venue of an upcoming wedding to see her work in action. That particular wedding was beautiful and my wedding turned out better than I could ever imagine. Alysse planned the wedding from start to finish and included all the small details that a bride will likely forget because she has so much going on. We received discounts from multiple vendors just for working with the Morgan Gallo Team. All and all, the Morgan Gallo Team was professional, prompt and helped make my wedding day one that I and my guest will always remember. I give them 5 STARS.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Maria · Married on 05/18/2013

Alysse was the planner for our wedding. She was amazing! There's no way we could have pulled the wedding off without her. She provided vendors that were wonderful and within our budget. She even delivered welcome bags to the hotels of our guests! Everything on our wedding day went smoothly. The only thing I had to do that day was relax and get married, which was such a relief. I would absolutely recommend Morgan Gallo Events to anybody getting married or even planning a large event.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Melynda · Married on 05/05/2013

Alysse of Morgan Gallo Events is Amazing! Organized, professional, creative, personable and realistic (hello budget), Alysse was my wedding angel :) when I felt frustrated and overwhelmed, I could always send her and email asking for help and she would respond with helpful advice. My only regret is that I signed up for week of coordination instead of the whole enchilada. Ladies, having a wedding planner like Alysse is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Morgan Gallo Events's reply:

Melynda it was our pleasure. We enjoyed every minute with you both. Best of luck and keep in touch. XO

Jodie · Married on 05/04/2013

I was over the moon when I found out I had won a contest Morgan Gallo Events hosted for their event design and week-of package for a nautical themed wedding. Morgan, Alysse, and Jennifer were my saving grace!

The teams constant contact, design tools, and loving guidance made the planning process a joy and kept me sane on my rainy wedding day. After Alysse agreed to keep our venue(outside) meeting and met me in the pouring down rain after she had a full day of vendor meetings, I knew I in good hands!!

The team took care of all of those extra details(welcome bags, vendor confirmations) the week of the wedding so that I could keep focused. They also handled all of the last minute rain plan details and held out on the site set up until the very last minute in an effort to keep my original ceremony/reception design concept. I outfitted my wedding with UHAUL full of DIY projects, family heirlooms, and furniture that the ladies masterfully loaded and unloaded!

I cannot say enough about the professionalism, attention to detail and care that you are given as a bride in the hands of Morgan Gallo Events. Every bride needs a wedding planner to keep them sane and put out all of the fires behind the scenes! If you are seeking the best, most creative, and down to earth wedding planning firm in Savannah, look no further then MGE.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Kristy · Married on 04/06/2013

The ladies with Morgan Gallo Events are absolutely incredible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They provided vendors who were genuinely great people to work with. I have a hard time giving up control to others when I have a vision of something in my head. I was amazed at how they made everything look exactly how I pictured it in my head. I HIGHLY recommend MGE to everyone, no matter your style, budget or needs. They make it all work so seamlessly, so you can truly just enjoy your wedding day:)

Sent on 04/09/2013

Morgan Gallo Events's reply:

OH KRISTY!!! We love you and are so happy we were able to bring your vision to reality and finally get the wedding you both deserve. XO

Megan · Married on 02/16/2013

Alysse with Morgan Gallo Events was absolutely amazing! Just six-weeks out I contacted her, in near panic! With her help my day came together effortlessly! I chose to have MGE as a week-of coordinator and coming from out of town I couldn't have made a better choice with them! We met once few weeks before and she understood me- I knew I could put my big day in her hands, and that on the day-of I would be able to relax and enjoy it all- thats what any bride wants! Holly was with me and the girls all day on the wedding day and was SUCH a huge help! Teresa rocked it at the reception and everything looked exactly how we wanted it to! I knew we were in good hands! You wont be disappointed in their services. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Morgan Gallo Events's reply:

Megan--such an honor and privilege to share in such an important day in both your lives. Thank you for that opportunity and for trusting us to ensure you were able to sit back, relax and enjoy every minute. XO

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2012

Alysse and the staff at MGE were spectacular! We used them primarily for week of/day of and could not have been happier. Had we had a longer planning period we would definitely used the expanded service offerings.

MGE staff was professional, responsive and spot-on with our every need. Especially the groomsmen who were forever unprepared and forgetful!

They gave up their holiday evening and well into the morning hours to make sure myself, my groom and our families were taken care and all vendor requirements were fulfilled.

Going into the event and even now, I consider Alysse a friend and a huge reason we were able to have a flawless event

Sent on 10/06/2013

Alexandria · Married on 12/21/2012

Planning for my wedding myself was very stressful. My date was a week after my graduation, so I had a lot on my plate with final exams and applying for graduation. I didn't realize what a bad position I was in until two months before the wedding. I am so glad that Jennifer Tedder came to my rescue! Only two months before the wedding, She drove from Savannah to my school campus to meet with me and my mom to discuss what I wanted. After she had an idea, all I had to do was send her Pintrest pictures and she made it happen. She was very responsive and got everything done quickly and efficiantly. Every vendor she used rendored a quality product. However, the most important thing to mention is that she was very flexible. I changed my mind so many times, but she helped me decide. And if things needed to change, she changed them. She put together the wedding of my dreams exactly in my budget! Jennifer prioritized the things I wanted most in my wedding and went all out. I never would have been able to put together a wedding half as amazing by myself. Jennifer Tedder from Morgan Gallo Events definately acted as my fairy godmother and made some magic happen. I am so grateful. I would reccomened her to everyone!! She will make your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Meghan · Married on 12/14/2012

I absolutely loved working with Alysee. She could not have been more friendly and helpful. Morgan Gallo Events rocks!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Thank you Meghan and congratulations again! XO

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2012

Morgan Gallo and Team were absolutely wonderful!! I used Morgan Gallo Events for vendor management and week of coordination. MGE was extremely helpful with vendor recommendations, budgeting, and etiquette, and they provided quick and detailed responses to all my questions throughout the entire planning process. I personally worked with Morgan, Alysse, Teresa, and Nicole. Teresa and Nicole were the two lead coordinators on my wedding day. Both were extremely professional, organized, and helpful, and they made my big day worry-free. I would highly MGE to any couple looking for an amazing, talented group of women who are passionate about weddings, and making your day as memorable and special as you always imagined.

Thank you so much again, MGE!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Morgan Gallo Events's reply:

Awee Amanda it was very much our pleasure! You guys were such a delight and we loved every minute. We wish you many years of happiness, love and laughter. XO

My husband and I live in San Francisco and we got married in Savannah. Living far away from our wedding location it was important for us to have a wedding planner that has worked with our venues (Saint James and Olde Pink House) and vendors (A to Zinnias and All About You DJs). When I contacted Morgan Gallo Events (MGE) they promptly responded and answered all my initial questions (cost, package options, and list of services). Since we wanted to be hands on with the planning, we decided to get the “week of” package. We were paired up with Alysse and it was truly a match made in heaven! She is fabulous and we connected with her right away! We met a few days before the wedding to give her the full details of what we envisioned for our Big Day. She took detailed notes, got to know us, and really focused on what was important to us from the beginning till the end. We truly appreciate Alysse’s attention to detail, expertise, and professionalism. When everyone had opinions and suggestions, Alysse made sure she checked in with us on what we truly wanted, she always reminded us that it was our day and should be done our way. She was a blessing and our day was perfect because of her help.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Alysse and the ladies at MGE made our wedding day experience peaceful, enjoyable and unforgettable. My husband and I chose the full service package and are so glad that we made the decision to entrust MGE with all the planning details for our big day. Our wedding was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. From the get go, Alysse was there to answer every question we had, and did a wonderful job at helping us achieve the theme and look that we wanted. She gave great vendor references within our price range, and she communicated to our vendors with our best interests in mind, always CC'ing us on pertinent emails so that we could have oversight. Alysse also monitored our budget on an excel spread sheet, tracking that we were staying on course. By choosing the full service package, we were able to focus on one another and our big day instead of worrying about timelines, decor set up and take down, managing deliveries, etc. I could go on and on... We had so many guests tell us it was the most well coordinated and lovely wedding and that they "wanted an Alysse" for their wedding!

If you are thinking about hiring the ladies at MGE, We can't emphasize enough how much of an important and necessary decision this is. Factor a coordinator into your wedding budget and you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Cara · Married on 11/17/2012

We worked with Alysse and she was fantastic to work with. When my husband and I made the trip to Savannah to begin the planning process, Alysse was the second wedding planning service we met with. From the moment we sat down, I felt like I was talking to a dear friend. She was able to pick up exactly the feeling we wanted for our wedding and she was also able to offer some past experiences. She was a dream to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Debra · Married on 11/10/2012

MGE was the true backbone in providing us with our dream wedding. They are true to every detail , no matter how big or small. Worth every penny and more for all that they do. They take your vision and make it a reality. They exceeded my wildest expectations and will forever be grateful....... Having a wedding planner made ALL the difference in the world. As a bride you are still very involved in all the details but, they do all the back breaking work and on that special day, you can enjoy it instead of wondering and worrying if something got done or not. PRICELESS................

Sent on 12/06/2012

Morgan Gallo Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to share in such a special time in your life. We loved every minute and look forward to keeping in touch for many MANY years to come! XO

After researching, contacting, and interviewing several event planners I was delighted to come across Alysse with Morgan Gallo Events and knew at that exact moment that she and her team were the ones I wanted to entrust my big day with. Morgan herself was extremely fast and responsive- a must for busy planning brides. Alysse was a real pleasure to work with from start to finish. From our very first meeting up until after the wedding I felt like I had been speaking with one of my closest most trusted friends.

During the week of the wedding and the actual big day she and her team really delivered and went above and beyond what I could have ever expected. They ensured that every aspect of the wedding week and wedding day went as smooth as possible if not even better. My visions could not have come to life without the help and assistance of such an amazing team! I could go on and on about this wonderful team of ladies!

Sent on 12/06/2012