Evans, Augusta, GA 30907 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Southern Gates Weddings and Events

Southern Gates Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Augusta, Georgia. Whether you want a simple event or a glamorous affair, these professional planners will attend to every detail and bring your vision for your wedding day to life.

Southern Gates Weddings and Events offers many services for a stress-free wedding experience. They will coordinate with your photographer and DJ to streamline photos and event timing, as well as manage the flow of the ceremony and the agenda during the reception to ensure a seamless event. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Consultation
  • Etiquette guidelines
  • Unlimited communication
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Implement wedding budget
  • Venue visits
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Create wedding day timeline
  • Oversee distribution of flowers to wedding party

Follow Southern Gates Weddings and Events on

1 User photo

Southern Gates Weddings and Events 1

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Best Decision Ever

Katlyn was amazing from start to finish. I was initially on the fence about hiring a wedding planner; but I am SOO glad I did. She was responsive from our first meeting to my wedding day. She had great ideas and saw my vision of how I wanted my wedding day to go. She ensured we were both on the same page. She paid close attention to detail every step of the way. On the day of my wedding, I knew that Katlyn would handle everything and she definitely came through for me. My day was a success because Katlyn was there to help me. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elizabeth Mclaughlin · Married on 10/19/2017

Positive, organize and willing to do whatever it takes!

I had the opportunity to work with Southern Gates Wedding and Events and it was the best experience! She is very organized and works hard to be there for her brides! I would recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Southern Gates Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Religious

• Evans Augusta, GA, 30907 See on map