Savannah, GA 31405 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Southern Gates Weddings and Events

Southern Gates Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Augusta, Georgia. Whether you want a simple event or a glamorous affair, these professional planners will attend to every detail and bring your vision for your wedding day to life.

Southern Gates Weddings and Events offers many services for a stress-free wedding experience. They will coordinate with your photographer and DJ to streamline photos and event timing, as well as manage the flow of the ceremony and the agenda during the reception to ensure a seamless event. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Consultation
  • Etiquette guidelines
  • Unlimited communication
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Implement wedding budget
  • Venue visits
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Create wedding day timeline
  • Oversee distribution of flowers to wedding party

Follow Southern Gates Weddings and Events on
8959217598096998400 n 51 1019379

6 Reviews for Southern Gates Weddings and Events

Lauren G · Married on 08/06/2019

Always Available!

Katlyn took my wedding on by storm! Literally. (It rained on my wedding day but I didn't even know it, because Katlyn kept me away from all windows and preoccupied to even worry abut the weather!) Months leading up to my wedding, Katlyn made herself available for every little detail and answered every single phone call! She met with me more times than I think we even agreed upon in her contract - just to calm my nerves. Thank you to Katlyn & her team for making my wedding such a success!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton Burton · Married on 04/06/2019

My Dream Wedding Experience

Mine and Jason's day was truly exactly the way we wanted it without trying much at all. At times we felt like everything was falling apart and we didn't know if it would even happen. All we knew is that our love is true and God's power is strong and this made the day happen. God brought exactly the people we needed to us to make a beautiful day. One of these people was my good friend Katlyn Gates​​ owner of Southern Gates Weddings & Events. I called her at the last minute knowing I needed a director to run the show, I couldn't do it on my own and I wanted my family and friends to be able to enjoy the day. Katlyn not only stepped in the help but blew everyone away with her knowledge and expertise in the wedding feild. I got loads of complements after the wedding was over directed toward Katlyn. She knows what she's doing and she takes care of every little detail from making sure mine and Jason's car was all packed up with our belongings and even personalized cups and napkins from the day, fixing our plates and treating us like prince and princess, and making sure I was packed for the honeymoon, to making contacts for with my photographer, florist, and musicians to make sure everyone was on the same page. She thought of things I would have never dreamed or considered. Katlyn has natural talent in the wedding buisness and if you are wanting a beautiful day that is worry free you need to contact Southern Gates!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Southern Gates Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Religious

• Savannah, GA, 31405 See on map
    Location of (Southern Gates Weddings and Events)