Southern Gates Weddings and Events Reviews

Southern Gates Weddings and Events 1
  • Ashton

Ashton Burton · Married on 04/06/2019

My Dream Wedding Experience

Mine and Jason's day was truly exactly the way we wanted it without trying much at all. At times we felt like everything was falling apart and we didn't know if it would even happen. All we knew is that our love is true and God's power is strong and this made the day happen. God brought exactly the people we needed to us to make a beautiful day. One of these people was my good friend Katlyn Gates​​ owner of Southern Gates Weddings & Events. I called her at the last minute knowing I needed a director to run the show, I couldn't do it on my own and I wanted my family and friends to be able to enjoy the day. Katlyn not only stepped in the help but blew everyone away with her knowledge and expertise in the wedding feild. I got loads of complements after the wedding was over directed toward Katlyn. She knows what she's doing and she takes care of every little detail from making sure mine and Jason's car was all packed up with our belongings and even personalized cups and napkins from the day, fixing our plates and treating us like prince and princess, and making sure I was packed for the honeymoon, to making contacts for with my photographer, florist, and musicians to make sure everyone was on the same page. She thought of things I would have never dreamed or considered. Katlyn has natural talent in the wedding buisness and if you are wanting a beautiful day that is worry free you need to contact Southern Gates!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Southern Gates Weddings and Events 2

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Best Decision Ever

Katlyn was amazing from start to finish. I was initially on the fence about hiring a wedding planner; but I am SOO glad I did. She was responsive from our first meeting to my wedding day. She had great ideas and saw my vision of how I wanted my wedding day to go. She ensured we were both on the same page. She paid close attention to detail every step of the way. On the day of my wedding, I knew that Katlyn would handle everything and she definitely came through for me. My day was a success because Katlyn was there to help me. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elizabeth Mclaughlin · Married on 10/19/2017

Positive, organize and willing to do whatever it takes!

I had the opportunity to work with Southern Gates Wedding and Events and it was the best experience! She is very organized and works hard to be there for her brides! I would recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 10/19/2018