Rachel Scott Weddings

Richmond Hill, GA View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

This is such an exciting time in a bride's life and I want to thank you for considering me to be a part of your big day! By choosing me you will rest assured you are hiring more than the average Day of Coordinator. I will be here for you every step of the way. I am dedicated, attentive, and detail oriented. I strive to make your big day everything you want and more.

Rachel Scott Weddings offers two great packages as well as a few rental items. We offer Day-of Coordination/Month-of Coordination and Partial Planning services.

Day-of Coordination/Month-of Coordination: A Bride and Groom nor their families should be concerned when vendors show up, when to make their grand entrance, when to cut the cake, or 1st dance. This service is for the couple that has accomplished the huge task of planning their entire wedding, but simply needs assistance coordinating the day of wedding details both big and small to ensure a stress free and enjoyable wedding day making memories that will linger long after your wedding comes to an end. Let me handle all of the details of your hard work and ensure your wedding is perfect!

Partial Planning: This service is for the client who wishes to remain in a planning role but needs a little assistance curating the big things. This package is tailored to fit your needs, so that you remain in control of the areas that you love most. The partial planning package includes everything from the Day-of Coordination/Month-of Coordination package in addition to two additional services from the following list below. Two (2) services are included in the Partial Planning package but you can choose up to three (3) services at an additional cost.

• Venue Selection

• Hair and Makeup

• Paperie and Invitations

• Guest Management

• Establish a budget spreadsheet

For booking and reservations please contact Rachel Buck by email at rachelscottweddings@gmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

Victoria M. Married on 04/03/2021

Life saver!

Rachel went above and beyond for everything we needed and everything we didn’t know we needed! She made the months leading up to our wedding and the day of stress free and seamless!! You would be making the biggest mistake not hiring her - she had lists, strategies and backups for every possible scenario! We love you and will be using you in the future!

Rachel Scott Weddings's reply:

Oh, Victoria, You are so sweet and I loved working with you and your family! What an honour it was celebrating you and Daniel.

Team

Rachel Buck
Rachel Buck
Owner- Lead Planner

Hey there! I am Rachel Buck. I started my business 2 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made! I love weddings! Everything about them, from the paper to the flowers and everything in between.

I offer day of coordination and partial planning! I am a Savannah native and provide service to any bride or groom anywhere! I travel wherever I’m needed.

Why I do what I do? While in grad school I had the opportunity to dive into the wedding world by working at Perfect Settings in Valdosta, Ga. While there I learned everything from ordering and creating custom wedding invitations to fine china to wedding etiquette. I truly have a passion for this industry and I can’t wait to see where it takes me!

If you have any questions or are interested in my services message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to my page! 🍾

Savannah, Georgia Richmond Hill, GA, 31401
Location of (Rachel Scott Weddings)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding