Mobile Music PBP Reviews

92 | Lewisville, TX

92 Reviews for Mobile Music PBP

92 Mobile Music PBP Reviews

Nathan · Married on 05/27/2018

Bob and his wife Linda were so professional and had it all together. They gave us peace of mind that the music was going to be perfect and gave us one less thing we had to worry about. They kept the party going all night long and everyone had a blast!

Devri · Married on 05/27/2018

Don't bother calling anyone else! Bob and Linda are much more than a DJ team. They are beyond helpful for ceremony AND reception. Everything ran smoothly because of them. Be sure to have Linda as your "day of" coordinator!!

Leslie · Married on 04/21/2018

Bob and Linda were amazing at our wedding. They were clear, communicative and professional, which I came to value more and more the further I got into wedding planning.

Linda in particular was the perfect type of helpful: when I knew exactly what I wanted she made it happen, and when I wasn't sure the best option, she provided some of her thoughts based on her experience to help me decide. She was considerate and helpful but not pushy.

Bob was a very efficient one-mad operation and got the set up to work in a kind of awkward location. He also worked very well with two slightly unusual situations: we had a dance instructor come in for a cocktail hour, and he got everything working perfectly for her with her mic and ipad, and we also had friends perform our first dance song, and Bob had it set up so they could basically just walk up when they were ready with very little fuss. We really appreciated how easily he accommodated our requests.

The day of our wedding, there were several snafus, including that I had forgotten to pack the cups for the bar, but Linda handled them all quickly and efficiently behind the scenes. I am sure there were more than I don't even know of that she took care of discreetly.

I really valued their time and dedication to our wedding and I know it would not have been nearly as nice and easy without them. Planning the wedding was stressful, but I knew when I woke up that morning, that Linda had it all from there, and I had an amazing day.

Meagan · Married on 04/13/2018

I was recommended by my photographer Kelly Blackall to Bob & Linda. Me and my husband were so grateful for them. The two are so great and are without a doubt the heart and soul of holding my wedding together. They were so helpful through the entire process and I am so glad we booked with them. They are very responsive and friendly and will do their best to accommodate any recommendations you have in mind for your big day. Working as a team, Linda is very helpful the day of the wedding and really takes charge to insure the flow of the timeline is on point and in order and Bob is a wonderful DJ keeping the guest reeled in AT ALL TIMES. They also have some awesome and helpful suggestions when you book with them, offering some wonderful ideas to include not only on the dance floor, but for your grand entrances, etc. Bob has a full list of recommended songs that are rated number ones to play at wedding. You seriously cannot go wrong to book with them. If we got the opportunity to do it all over again, we wouldn't go with anyone else!

Terry · Married on 04/07/2018

Bob and Linda provided a top notch experience for our wedding reception. They were worth every penny! They met and communicated with us as often as we needed to firm up details prior to wedding day. Linda's role at the reception was exceptionally helpful with arranging vendor arrivals, dismissing tables and making sure we had something in our toast glasses. They provided the exact genres of music I requested and made sure that everyone was up dancing and having a great time. I highly recommend them.

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

We loved working with Bob and Linda for our wedding. We used both the DJ and Day of Coordination services. We were extremely impressed with the professionalism and organization we experienced. We made a great choice having Mobile Music PBP at our wedding. Would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Bethany · Married on 11/20/2017

5 Stars aren’t enough!
    BOOK THEM! DONT MISS OUT ON THE MOST AMAZING DJ & DAY OF EVENT COORDINATOR EVER!!! I don’t know where to start, we got married on November 20, 2017. From the first time we met Bob and Linda we were completely confident that the wedding was going to be amazing! Bob was able to run through the entire night of the wedding with ease and there was never a moment we questioned if he knew what he was doing! The night we went to meet them and see if they were a fit for us Bob was not only amazing but his wife Linda was just as sweet and professional. We hired Linda to be our “Day of Wedding Coordinator.” She contacted all of the vendors, they worked together ensuring everyone walked out on time, she queued Bob when we were ready! SHE EVEN MADE SURE SHE FOUND THE OWNER TO THE ROGUE BOUTONNIÈRE. Our wedding was flawless! But let’s NOT FORGET THE RECEPTION! Bob is so awesome and they work the crowd! OMG Bob and Linda got my dad, my husbands dad, everyone at points of the night were dancing!! Now that is a holiday miracle in itself!! My suggestion is if you EVER NEED A DJ AND DAY OF EVENT COORDINATOR HIRE THEM! Everyone who went to the wedding says it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Our secret is BOB AND LINDA!! They are wonderful! We are so grateful to have found them!

Kathy · Married on 11/11/2017

Mobile Music was fabulous! The music was great & your choice of songs had the dance floor full It was great for a celebration of our daughter's wedding. So many guests commented about how much fun they had and that the music was awesome. Also, Linda was our wedding coordinator -- she was outstanding!! She was clear with the instructions we needed & guided us through the rehearsal and wedding day smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a great wedding ceremony and wedding celebration.

Abbey · Married on 09/29/2017

Bob and Linda are absolutely amazing! I have known them for years and recommended them to many of my bridal customers in the DFW area. When it came time for my own wedding, I couldn’t think of anyone else whom I could trust more to keep my guest entertained throughout the night, play wedding appropriate music that everyone one could dance to, and to help everything run smoothly from before the start of the ceremony to our send off!! They will give you their professional opinion, guide you through the entire day, and make your special day their priority! Thank you both for everything

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Bob and Linda! From the beginning, they had everything so put together and organized. It was very clear with how professional they were that they knew what they were doing, which immediately put me at ease. They went through the entire ceremony and reception step by step so that every little detail was exactly as we wanted. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better! Not only did the music sound fantastic, but they kept us on track the entire day and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. They are so much more than just a DJ and I am so incredibly grateful to have had them there on our big day!!

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

Bob and Linda are a necessity for your wedding day! They are so professional and so helpful. Besides just providing the music for your ceremony and reception they will coordinate your reception for you...making sure you are where you need to be when you need to be there and go through every detail of the day with you. I can't say enough how pleased I am that I had Bob and Linda for my wedding day. It was such a perfect day and I believe they had a large part in making sure everything ran smoothly all day.

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Mobile Music was the DJ for our daughter's wedding on May 20th of 2017. Bob and Linda were extremely professional and very organized. They provide an excellent value, in that Bob handles the music and Linda is an excellent "Day Of" Coordinator. We would highly recommend Mobile Music for anyone wanting a great product and service.

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Bob and Linda are amazing!! So I had a DJ disaster. My original DJ scammed us and with only 2 months before our big day, Bob and Linda came through and saved us! My photographer recommended them and she didn’t steer me wrong! Bob and Linda are the most organized and prepared Djs I have ever met. They know their stuff 100% and they are just all around nice people. They know how to read a dance floor and how to get the party going. They played the perfect mix for my crowd – I am 26 so of course I wanted popular music for my friends but also wanted to please the older guests I had as well. Well Bob had everyone from my college roomies to my 94 year-old great grandmother out on that dance floor getting down!! You won’t regret booking Mobile Music!!

Martha · Married on 03/18/2017

At our initial interview for a DJ with Bob and Linda Poer, we were so impressed that we hired not only Bob for his DJ services but also Linda as our day-of wedding coordinator for our daughter's March, 2017 wedding, on the spot! That was the best money we ever spent and Linda was worth every penny as a coordinator! Because of her, I, being the Mother of the Bride, was actually able to enjoy the wedding!! I thought I was going to have to make sure all the details would go as scheduled and worry about the timing of every detail, but Linda took care of all of that and promised me I could sit back, relax and enjoy! She was right! At our pre-wedding meeting with them, they were both prepared to go over every detail of the wedding day, such that I realized they had this! Bob and Linda came to the rehearsal and ran every detail of it, including the music and even going over names to make sure they pronounced them correctly! This is attention to detail!
    On the day of the wedding, the sound during the ceremony was perfect and perfectly timed! Guests noticed and commented on this. Bob and Linda work perfectly in sync and Linda had everything under control all evening. Our reception was so much fun, the music was hopping and our guests told us this was the best wedding they had been to in a very long time. The playlist was perfectly attuned to what the bride and groom chose and the recommended "last dance," was such a perfect ending to a perfect wedding! The lighting that they recommended and set up was also perfect and a beautiful touch. Mobile Music PBP was the BEST vendor decision and the best money spent on our daughter's wedding! We have to repeat what others have said: Bob and Linda are classy, professional, and great at what they do! We are so thankful that because of them, we have wonderful, beautiful memories of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding!

Alisha · Married on 03/11/2017

They are amazing! Our evening went without a hitch! We will absolutely use them again.

Ryan · Married on 02/04/2017

WOW is the only true words that could express our enjoyment of having Bob and Linda run our wedding. As the groom I was entrusted to one thing and one thing only. Find us a DJ! While it may sound easy it is not. The whole tone and mood of the wedding is on my shoulders!! Fear not because as soon as I met Bob and Linda it was love at first sound. From our initial meeting to everything in between to my wife and I's exit they handled every step of the process professionally and with an amazing attitude that ensured my bride and I that they had everything under control. Bob was perfect behind the mic and with the music and songs. Linda was perfect keeping my bride and I worry free and making sure everything we wanted to do on our wedding day was done. I cannot express enough how perfect their services were and how care free we were with Bob and Linda handling every aspect. Choosing Mobile Music PBP is the ONLY decision.

DeAnna · Married on 10/08/2016

Loved Mobile Music PBP! Greta DJ services and day off planner/coordinator. Worth every penny and I highly recommend using for both DJ and day of services. I would have been lost without them! They also have great ideas to help make your day special and unique to you. They worked great with all the other vendors and we could not have asked for anything better!! So happy with them!! Would recommend to anyone!

Diana · Married on 07/09/2016

Bob and Linda did an amazing job at our wedding reception this past weekend. They met with us several times before the reception and even met us at the venue to check it out. They are professional, organized and knowledgeable about every aspect from music to lighting to overall event planning. We only had a few specific song selections and Bob took our preferences and got everyone on the dance floor. They did a great job with the lighting including lighting for the cake tables. Linda was so organized and kept us on track all evening while Bob was making sure that the everyone was enjoying the music. Linda also had some wonderful suggestions during the planning stage which we incorporated (friends and family, glow sticks, final dance and more) and were a blast. They even jumped in and took charge when they got to the venue first and it wasn't set up as we had discussed earlier. The best part was that Bob and Linda are a genuinely sweet and helpful couple who are really interested in making your occasion as special as possible and they go way beyond just creating a playlist. Highly recommend!!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2016

Bob and Linda are absolutely PHENOMENAL! A few years ago before we were even engaged we attended our friends new years eve wedding and were blown away by their talent and organization that led to a flawless ceremony and as soon as were engaged we knew we wanted them the moment we started planning.

During the planning we met and discussed with Bob and Linda several times and walked through every detail from walking in to exiting they help you do it all. They don't just play music they keep the party going and running smoothly. They played all of our favorite songs without missing a beat and had multiple ways of getting everyone out on the dance floor.

Linda ran our rehearsal so everyone felt confident and prepared for what to do. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, she even helped move flowers to tables, get us a beer for our toast and pin on boutonnieres.

We said it before the wedding, during the wedding and now after, we do not know what we would have done with out Mobile Music! If you are searching for a DJ, look no further!

Kristina · Married on 06/04/2016

Bob and Linda did a great job at our wedding! Linda helped out so much and the day of the wedding especially. I don't know what I would have done without her. Our wedding coordinator at our venue wasn't able to be there the weekend of the wedding because family issues and Linda completely took over and did an awesome job. 100% recommended them! They are an Awesome team & we are both so happy with how our wedding went because of them!

Bob and Linda surpass just about every DJ in the DFW metroplex. When I was searching for a DJ I wanted to find someone who was affordable, but put on a great party as well. I had come across their page, as well a friend of mine was using them for her wedding. From our first meeting they were so professional, kind, caring and helpful because lets face it I really didn't know what I wanted. They went through every possible scenario for the wedding, down to every detail even who was saying the prayer. They made me feel at peace with ever choice I made, as well Linda is my lifesaver for the day of our wedding. Linda kept things on track and guided each person through the night. I received numerous compliments on their services, music and professionalism and would recommend them to anyone.

Britany · Married on 04/24/2016

Bob and Linda were absolutely amazing. They are such professionals, and are extremely organized. They took care of so much for me, I never worried about anything day of (and I am a major worrier!). I highly recommend them!

Mackenzie · Married on 03/12/2016

Bob and Linda were amazing. Your reception will go off flawlessly with the wonderful music Bob provides all night, and the organization Linda gives to the reception. Their help and organization is priceless. Their value for what they offer is incomparable to every other DJ I looked into. The music was perfect and he changed it to coordinate with the crowd that was currently on the dance floor. They were so amazing, that the manager and our reception venue left early because he said he feels they could run the whole thing and he is always at ease when they are the DJ. Book them!!!!!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/14/2015

We booked Bob and Linda for our November wedding. We have loved working with them so far and cannot wait to have them DJ and orchestrate our wedding!