Mint Salon & Spa Reviews

12 | Cupertino, CA

12 Reviews for Mint Salon & Spa

• F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

Jennifer works wonders on my hair. My hair is short and thin, but I wanted it to look long and full. I asked Jen to work a miracle for my wedding and she delivered! I would love to give her more than 5 stars if I could.

First, I was very indecisive with how I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding. I ran a few ideas by Jennifer. She showed me exactly how each style I was thinking of would look like during my trial. She was very patient, funny and easy to talk to about my hair concerns or needs.

Just four days before my wedding, I found a completely different hairstyle that I wanted for my wedding. It was so complicated. I showed a picture of it to Gen, and she made a complete replica of what I wanted, and even added a better style to it. Since the picture did not show what the style would look like in the back, Jennifer improvised with her own unique style. How I would describe it? Unique and flawless elegance. My hairstyle was one-of-a-kind, a style I had never seen done on a bride or bridal party ever before.

Jennifer did not just work on me either. She worked on most of my bridesmaids as well. Each of their hairstyles were completely different and catered to what would look best on them. They each looked stunning and flawless. I could not have asked for a better stylist.

Jennifer is professional, punctual and so friendly and easy to talk to. As a bride, I was looking for someone who prided themselves on perfection and on executing their job professionally -- Jennifer did this and more. She was so patient when I kept changing my mind about styles and she was on time on every single bridesmaid. My wedding started on time and the girls were ready well in advance of pictures. Their hair stayed up the entire evening as well.

On a side note, Jennifer also does an excellent job on bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her for all your bridal needs!

My hair was

• F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

My hair was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT on my wedding day, all thanks to Jen! I was up in the air for a few weeks about the perfect do for my wedding, and Jen was so patient with me.

I had a trial with Jen a few weeks before the wedding, and she did an awesome job. Then...I changed my mind and completely went for a totally different hair do just three days before the big day! I showed Jen a picture, and she executed it more than PERFECTLY!

The two of us did not know what the back of the hairstyle looked like, but Jen magically made my hair look so amazing. I definitely think I had the most original and elegant hairstyle, and I kept getting compliments on my hair do. I definitely HIGHLY recommend Jen for all your wedding needs. She is AWESOME.

She and her assistant also did my entire bridal party of 10, and everyone turned out flawless and stunning!!! As I said above, HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND JEN!!!!!

Estella · Married on 03/26/2011

Jen is super friendly and very skilled. She did a superb job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. I was really pleased with my hair trial, but on the wedding day she made a few changes to my hair that made it even better than I could have thought of myself. I originally had more structured curls and my hair pulled up more, and on the wedding day she decided that softer, looser, more romantic curls would frame my face better and gave my hair beautiful length. I was s shocked by how beautifully bridal she made me look. I don't think I could have been happier with the results. During my hair trial and hair trim she also gave me a lot of good wedding and hair advice and was super fun to talk to. Highly recommended, for wedding hair/makeup and also for hair cuts!

Eve · Married on 10/24/2010

I was recommended to use Jen's services by my wedding planner and I made a great choice agreeing to it!! Jen is the sweetest and friendliest person ever and what's more important-extremely talented. She created a complicated yet elegant up do that gained tons of compliments on my special day. She was punctual, very professional and super helpful. She even helped me get into my dress! I would definitely recommend hiring Jen for weddings or any other special occasion...you will be amazed at what her skilled hands can do :)

Kat · Married on 06/09/2010

Jen did my makeup and hair for my wedding. She arrived on time and completed the whole bridal party and mother of the brides hair and makeup in time for pictures and was very professional. The colors matched wedding and the look perfectly and the hair was perfect for each bridesmaid type. I didn't even have to give her direction - she knew the look everyone was going for and nailed it. I would recommend her to anyone. She's fantastic and I would definitely use her again.

Miki · Married on 06/05/2010

Jen did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother and myself. She did an amazing job! My bridesmaids and mom all have unique styles, and they were all very happy with Jen's work. Our hairstyles withheld throughout the entire night, which was important since we were all running around the whole time.

I had a birdcage veil and fascinator that I brought in with me for my pre-wedding trial session with Jen. She saw that it had a very 30's - 40's style, and suggested that we do a finger wave to match that same time period- it came out looking so glamorous! I felt like an old-time movie star. I received countless compliments on my hair throughout the night. The curls stayed and never lost shape, which is impressive considering how stubborn my hair is.

Jen also did a great job with my makeup. For someone who never wears makeup, she made me feel comfortable, and didn't over do it. I looked natural instead of fake or plastic. It was perfect!

Thanks Jen!!!

Emily · Married on 09/18/2009

Jen did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did two of my bridesmaids and they looked fabulous. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for wedding hair/makeup.

helen · Married on 05/21/2009

Jen is so amazing and talented. I needed someone at the last minute for hair and make-up and she flew from San Jose to LA overnight to help me prepare for the best day of my life. I would recommend everyone to her. Thanks again for everything.

Jeeryn · Married on 11/11/2007

Jen was so easy to work with. I gave her an idea of my two dress styles and she did my hair and make-up to go with the dresses. My first dress was a trumpet dress so Jen did my hair all up to go with my long veil. My second dress was flowy and Grecian looking so after the ceremony Jen did my hair in a more Grecian style with curls coming down my back. I didn't give Jen any other direction except for the styles of my dress and I trusted her to do what she thought would look great. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up on my wedding day and I was in awe myself as to how beautiful she made me look.

My wedding started at 11 am so Jen had to come to our hotel room quite early. She arrived early and also came back after the ceremony to touch me up and do my hair for the reception, which was later in the evening. I can't thank Jen enough for making me look fabulous on the day I needed to look my best. I'd recommend Jen to any bride!

Alice · Married on 06/18/2011

highly recommended!!
    I had a trail with Jennifer but decided to change my hair style at the last minute. Without having another trail of the new hair style, I only send Jennifer 3 photos of the style I was looking for. She did a great job of making my hair so beautiful. She also arrived my hotel 30 minutes earlier and offered to help with putting my fake eye lash (I did my own makeup). Also, she was so considered, she told me to write her a check later instead of paying her right away, just to make me have one less thing to worry at the moment(cuz I almost ran out of time). Thank you Jennifer!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2006

I think Jen did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding. The only thing negative thing I can say is that I thought the trial was a little pricey, but otherwise I think everything was great. I was very happy with Jen's service and my hair. I still go to her for regular haircuts now.

Lana · Married on 10/22/2005

I had the pleasure of working with Jen on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. About a week before my wedding, I went into her salon for a consultation where I was able to try out different updos and share with her my vision of my makeup. She listened to what style I was interested in (I brought a picture) and suggested a do that would work with my hair. She even quickly trimmed my bangs during the consultation which improved the look of my updo.

Two days before my wedding, Jen gave me a fantastic French manicure and pedicure. I think it lasted a week or more.

Jen is very flexible and accommodating. Since my wedding was local to Jen's salon, she was willing to travel to the hotel where I was staying to do my hair and makeup. I had mentioned that I would have a photographer taking photos of me preparing for the wedding, so Jen said that she would dress up (my photographer took some great photos of her applying my makeup and doing my hair).