47 Reviews for Mimosa Fresh Flower Design

Table Arrangements (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
47 Mimosa Fresh Flower Design Reviews

From the very beginning of the process Teresa and Mimosa Fresh flower Design were amazing! Her floral experience, creativity and eye for the venue were invaluable for the ceremony. The color and design for our fall wedding along with the lighting enhanced the entire day in ways we could not imagine. At every meeting She understood our needs and budget. Thank you again Teresa for making our day special........

Profile Picture Ellen , 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough great things about Mimosa Flower Design. From beginning to end Teresa and her team were just so amazing to work with. I really love and respect her taste and her design as an artist. My wedding flowers were above anything I could have ever imagined! Absolutely gorgeous! I was beyond thrilled with the results! I would not hesitate working with her again for any future events and I have already told many family and friends about Mimosa too!! I highly recommend this company for anyone's wedding flowers! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7943229, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

The arrangements that were designed were beautiful and Mimosa took my vision and made it a reality - only 10x better than I could have ever imagined! Everybody raved about the flowers and the fact that I was able to get off season flowers which were so fresh just made everything that much better! I wish I could have more events just use Mimosa again.

Profile Picture Emilie, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Teresa and her flowers were absolutely spectacular! She was recommended by our venue and did not disappoint. We had an initial consultation to go over my vision early on in the wedding planning process. She asked all the right questions and I immediately felt comfortable with her. The later consultation right before the wedding was also fantastic - we worked together to make sure that the flowers were everything I wanted them to be. We went back and forth a number of times on the budget and I was really happy that she was willing to work with me to get the cost down on some of the items. She's clearly very gifted with flowers and it certainly showed on the wedding day. We received numerous compliments on the flowers and I was thrilled with the bouquets. I would recommend Teresa and Mimosa in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Teresa is great to work with. She'll contact you well in advance, send reminders, and work with you to figure out what flowers you'd like. I know very little about flowers, but was able to figure out what I didn't like. 10% of bill goes to helping women and children. Love that! Have your pinterest boards ready and be aware certain colors are hard to come by in specific flowers during specific seasons. Teresa will take care of the rest.

Profile Picture Lynh, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My vision was all over the place when I called Teresa. We planned from long distance over the phone and email. On my wedding day I was blown away by the flowers. They were exactly what I wanted but could never put into words. It's like she read my mind! My guests loved them too!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies at Mimosa were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a unique (and not very easy) vision in mind and they worked with us until the flowers were just what we had envisioned. Out of everything at the wedding, we probably received the most compliments about the flowers and how lovely they were. People were raving about them. Our wedding was featured in the Knot New England, and a full page was one of the bouquets because they were so stunning. I would highly recommend working with Mimosa. In addition to the flowers being amazing, is was truly a pleasure to work with Mimosa. Wedding planning can be stressful and they were laid back and super professional. They were generous with their time and always very accessible. If I ever need flowers for an event in the future, I will certainly be looking to work with them again!

Profile Picture User7948058, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so thrilled to have our wedding floral arrangements done by Mimosa, who was referred to us by some friends who love flowers. Teresa has great taste. I emailed her a couple photos of the ceremony and reception venues, a list of flowers and colors that I like, and images of the style I was looking for. She provided the beautiful vases and pedestals and the all the arrangements turned out gorgeous. She was realistic in estimating what kind of car space my friends would need to transport the arrangements, and when that plan fell through, she had them delivered to the ceremony for an additional fee. I would highly recommend Mimosa to people looking for natural, elegant arrangements.

Profile Picture NoNo, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina and Teresa are extraordinary flower whisperers! We wanted a contemporary floral arrangements for our wedding, with a oriental-inspired style, that used bright colored orchids as well as accents that represented fall season; and the floral designs should gave a sense of peace, joy and classic elegance. They presented to me the exact floral examples of what I envisioned at our very first communication, besides adding their own professional suggestions. They are very enthusiastic and passionate in their work; and their unique sense of aesthetic and creativity is absolutely impressive. (Check out their exquisite floral ideas on Mimosa's Instagram.) They also went extra miles to get the various flowers that the clients wanted. I was so thrilled after talking to Christina and Teresa; and even more thrilled after receiving the floral arrangements that Mimosa made for our wedding. All our guests was spell-bond by the floral arrangements and they complimented that they haven't seen designs like these in a wedding before. They were more than excited when we gave the centerpieces away to the guests. We kept the lovely bridal bouquet at our home because we wanted to enjoy the flowers a little longer. To add an extra note, we were touched that Mimosa gives part of their profit to help at-risk girls for their education. So, we wanted to support business like Mimosa that embraces the "pay it forward" spirit, and that repays kindness to the community. Kudos to Mimosa! We are very grateful to have worked with you.

Profile Picture User6023587, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Mimosa is simply the best! So many of our guests commented on our wedding florals and gushed about how beautiful the arrangements looked (and smelled)! Teresa is incredibly creative and talented, and she's also a wonderfully warm and caring person. We had a few non-traditional ideas, and she executed them flawlessly. We always looked forward to our meetings with Teresa and her team, and we couldn't have been happier with the results on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Krysten, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

For our wedding the flowers were one of the most important aspects for us. We didn't know much about species or availability during the year but we did know that we cared a lot about the design.
Teresa and Christina were absolutely amazing to work with during the planning process (very organized and informative). The flowers they arranged for us were so incredible. From the bouquets to the centerpieces and everything in between, everyone at the wedding loved the arrangements. They also respected our budget and helped provide alternative suggestions that were cost effective and still gorgeous.
In short these two were great to work with and the flowers they delivered still take my breath away! I love how they took our vision and made it a reality.
Thank you both so much!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved working with Teresa and her team for our wedding flowers. First and foremost, they created some of the most stunning and elegant flower designs we've ever seen - from table arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres, and beautiful aisle design, to our wedding mandap (the "chuppah"/altar equivalent for Indian weddings) that they custom-designed and was more perfect than anything I'd seen after scrolling through hundreds of pictures online. We have a friend who is a trained flower designer who came to the wedding, and she said that these flowers were better than any she'd seen at weddings before. For a category that we were feeling nervous for especially in terms of cost at our wedding - the team at Mimosa completely blew away our fears with very fair values and outstanding results. They were ready and willing to take inspiration from photos I had found and pinned on pinterest, and to help me find even better designs that incorporated ideas and colors we had talked about. They were also incredibly professional and friendly, and I loved their offices where they showed me samples in person in the lead up to our wedding day. They went the extra mile to help us re-use beautiful flowers from our ceremony altar at our reception, and to deliver our bouquets in person at our hotel. We loved the lanterns they used to help design our aisle so much that we are incorporating it into the design of our new home. We'd enthusiastically recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Aditi, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you're looking for a florist that's reasonably priced & does a great job, Mimosa is a solid choice. We shopped around several florists in the Boston area & Mimosa was by far the best choice. Christina & her team did a great job, showed up on time and quality of the flowers & presentation were great. We weren't looking to go overboard with flowers for the ceremony & reception....Christina was able to recommend just enough to make the day perfect.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina and Terersa were wonderful to work with and are very talented at what they do! They have great vision and with little direction from us, they were able to create beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding that were exactly what we had in mind. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the flowers were and how nicely they complimented our fall theme. They were also more than willing to work with us so that we could stay within our budget. Highly recommend them for a wedding!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mimosa created floral arrangements for our wedding that were simply stunning and extraordinary. The floral design and bridal bouquet were gorgeous and beyond our grandest expectation. We are extremely pleased that we chose to work with Mimosa for our wedding. Christina at Mimosa was professional, talented and a pleasure to work with in planning for our special day. Additionally, Mimosa is a socially conscious business that gives back to the community. We highly recommend Mimosa Fresh Flower Design.

Profile Picture User4459123, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Teresa and Christina at Mimosa Fresh Flower Design are so talented. Throughout the wedding planning process, they were helpful, communicative, friendly, and willing to accommodate to our needs. They made sure everything was perfect, and it was! They provided a lot of special touches on our wedding day that were very personal and fitting to our tastes and vision. We loved everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Teresa did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. From the simple table decorations at the cocktail hour to the exquisite bouquets, chuppah and centerpieces in the ballroom, it was exactly what I had hoped for and more! I was told by two of my very good friends, who have both worked as florists in the past, that my flowers were the some of the most beautiful they have ever seen at a wedding.

I knew from the moment I walked into her studio that I wanted to work with Teresa. I interviewed a few other florists but none made me feel as comfortable and confident that the vision I had for my day would be achieved. There was one florist who was so fixated on my budget that she just kept telling me what I could not do instead of working with me. Teresa never once said no. She is patient, offering up many suggestions when I could not articulate what I wanted and she has such a calming demeanor. Believe me when I say that is exactly what every bride needs throughout this process.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Teresa and Mimosa are wonderful. Incredibly easy to work with, professional, creative and calm, Teresa is exactly who you want on your "team" of vendors for your wedding. She listens when you offer ideas, helps to steer you in the right direction for your vision, and truly cares for your wedding day. I planned my wedding out of town, and Teresa was extremely accommodating; meeting with me when I was visiting on weekends, making a sample centerpiece, sending photos via email and staying in constant communication. I was never ONCE concerned about the flowers for the day, because of how trustworthy and reliable I knew she and Mimosa were. Our flowers turned out GORGEOUS -- we still have people commenting on them. Teresa did exactly what I asked (I had very, very specific instructions for the roses!!) and added her own creativity, in line with what I imagined. We had three separate centerpieces for the reception -- I loved them all. The room looked breathtaking, and I can't thank Teresa enough for it. She is worth every dollar you spend, and already knows so many of the reception/ceremony spots in and around Boston, which makes the process all the more easy. She and Mimosa are fabulous!

Profile Picture User3316885, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved the flower arrangements Mimosa created for my wedding day. All of my guest were blown away with them! Teresa and Christina were so much fun to work with. They even created a mock arrangement for me that I brought to my tasting to see how the table settings would look like before my wedding. They had great ideas and I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were planning our wedding from 8000 miles away so we were pleased that Mimosa really went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. The flowers were perfect and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful they were. Iw ould definitly recommend Mimosa!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina was awesome throughout the process. The arrangements just made the room look extremely elegant!

Gary

Profile Picture Gary, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our bridal party flowers could not been more perfect. I had an image in my head and they were able to create them into life. The flower girl head piece was to die for. Working with Christina was easy & fun! they delivered the flowers to our hotel which was so accommodating. Everything was picture perfect.

Sara & Luke Emerson

Profile Picture Sara, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mimosa did a lovely job with our September wedding. Christina was particularly helpful in not only helping choose beautiful flowers but also worked with us to stay within our budget. We highly recommend working with Mimosa. My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and cake flowers were all gorgeous!

Profile Picture Kim , 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina at Mimosa was wonderful to work with. She was helpful with suggestions, professional, and attentive to emails. We loved, loved, loved our flowers! I gave her a picture of a bouquet that I fell in love with and the finished product was even more beautiful that I had imagined it would be. I asked her to come up with a boutonniere that would compliment my bouquet, and it was definitely the most creative, beautiful boutonniere I've seen.

We highly recommend Mimosa as a wedding florist and could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mimosa did a brilliant job on the flowers for my wedding. Teresa and Christina are extremely professional and organized and were very patient with me and all of my questions throughout the entire process. We interviewed several florists when we started planning and were really impressed by Mimosa's portfolio and also their immaculate and very chic studio. They understood immediately what I was looking for, a feeling I did not get from the other florists. They are incredibly talented at what they do and I completely trusted their eye and their judgement. On the day of I didn't have to worry about a single thing and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received tons of compliments, in particular from one guest who is a judge at the Philadelphia flower show. I would certainly work with Mimosa again and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/6/13, 4 Reviews