12 Reviews for Mesmeric Films

USB Flash Drive (3)
High-Def Video (2)
Digital Download (2)
12 Mesmeric Films Reviews

Worth every penny. I haven't even gotten to see our video yet but based on the other's that he's done that I've seen and how attentive he was and focused on getting the right shots, lighting, important moments, and film I didn't even see him take, I know it is going to turn out beautifully.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I honestly cannot say enough about how AMAZING Mesmeric Films is. Jake and his team are the picture of professionalism, but yet they are so friendly and make you feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process.

I initially talked to over six different videographers, but ended up picking Mesmeric (even though it was at the top of my budget) because I could tell their quality of work was SO far above everyone else. Their videos truly tell a story about the couple, vs other video companies that are very formulaic and cliche.

Once I booked Mesmeric, Jake was very responsive and helpful throughout the remaining year of planning anytime I needed him, and we set up several Skype calls since I was planning a destination wedding. He replied very quickly to any and all emails as well.

On the actual wedding day, again Mesmeric went above and beyond any expectations I had. They brought in a drone to take different angles, which I hadn't even requested. They worked with my timeline and were flexible when we needed to change things around. They knew exactly what to do and directed the wedding party as needed to get the right shots. They were efficient and stayed in the background when needed, and were present and available at just the right times.

Upon receiving our video, I seriously thanked my lucky wedding stars that I had found Mesmeric because I would choose them again 10x over. It was 100% worth every penny. I could NOT have been happier with the way our video turned out - perfectly captured my husband and I's personality and relationship, perfectly captured our whole day - it wasn't cheesy at all, it was very emotional and hit all the right notes. Everyone that's seen it has been blown away by how wonderful it turned out.

Seriously, just book this team right now, you will not regret it!!! Thank you Jake and team for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Chenelle, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jake and The Mesmeric Film team were an UNBELIEVABLE! They were such a joy to work with and the video that they produced was truly breathtaking! They captured every moment and every emotion of our special day for us to have for a lifetime! We couldn't be happier with them! It was so much fun working with such creative geniuses! We just love them and recommend them to ALL future brides! Every time I watch our video I tear up being able to relive the greatest day of our lives!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Mesmeric Film!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jake was wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about him and his team. They were so much fun to work with, they make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera to the point you don't even realize its there. Our highlight film has gotten great reviews from all our friends and family! I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

Jake and his team exceeded everyone's expectations for a wedding film. My husband and I didn't leave room in our budget for a videographer since I originally thought we could do without it. As we got closer to the day I started to regret that decision and began looking for videographers. Having worked in video myself before I couldn't find anybody I thought looked professional enough and then I found Mesmeric Films. They have such an artistic eye and captured our day in a true storybook fashion. I've showed our video to people I had just met and it made them cry. Out of all the memorabilia from our wedding the video is our most treasured. Jake made sure to capture all the details and emotions of our big day and made everybody look amazing while doing so. If you are trying to decide if you need a wedding video or if it's in your budget do not pass it up and if you're lucky enough to find Mesmeric Films book them immediately. I can't stress enough what an amazing job Mesmeric Films did. You and your spouse will watch your video for years to come and it will transport you back to your amazing day each and every time.

Profile Picture User4503579, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I just want to start off by saying Mesmeric Films is awesome. I believe that having a video to capture your wedding is a must have. Jake's ideas for the video were very cool and wasn't asking too much of us. He pretty much guided us through the entire experience and made us comfortable in every way possible. We love the final touches of the video it was perfect and highlighted a little bit of everything throughout our day. I thank Mesmeric Films so much for an amazing video.

Profile Picture Han, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jake and everyone on the Mesmeric Films team was absolutely amazing through the entire process. He was the only videographer I met with because I knew immediately I wanted him to do our video after seeing his work and hearing his vision. We just received our video and I cried the entire time I watched it. It is something my husband and I will treasure forever and we are extremely happy we made the decision to not only get a wedding video but to work with Mesmeric Films. 100% recommend them!! Thanks again guys!!

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video provided by Jake and Jonah will be the best way to remember our perfect wedding day!! They both worked hard to make sure the video portrayed exactly what we experienced that day - pure joy! The final product truly surpassed our expectations! My husband and I would recommend Mesmeric Films 100%!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jake did a fantastic job on our wedding video! He really made us feel comfortable and was incredibly professional and friendly. His ability to capture footage without having to always be "front and center" allowed our guests an uninterrupted view of our special day. The video was amazing and definitely a tear jerker! We could not be happier with his performance and would definitely recommend him to others!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I initially weren't sure if we wanted a videographer at our wedding. Now that the wedding is over, I can't imagine our big day without them! They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process - flexible, responsive, courteous, warm, and professional. Words can't even begin to describe how happy we are with our video. They made us look like rock stars. It is truly more stunning than I could have ever imagined and perfectly captures the love we felt on that day. I know we'll treasure the video forever. If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, do not hesitate - you really can't put a price on the work these guys do. A million thanks, Mesmeric!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Mesmeric Films was one of the best decisions that I made throughout my wedding planning. The dress, the food, and decor are all important but selecting a videography company that I felt could truly capture the rare and beautiful moments of our big day was one biggest decisions that I could have made, and Mesmeric Films was by far the best company to it. Not only did Mesmeric Films capture every moment like I had imagined, they went above and beyond. Every transition, every clip, and every sound they chose to use in our wedding film made our wedding day memories look and feel like the true fairytale it was! I cried the day I watched the film for the first time, and it still has the same affect on me over a year later. The beauty and moments of my wedding that was captured and portrayed by Mesmeric Films allows me to relive the moment as if I was reliving the day all over again. Our wedding film is truly unforgettable and will forever hold a special place in my heart, now and forever!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding was in May 2014. We contracted with Jacob Messina and Mesmeric Films a year prior. Jake was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and his services went beyond our expectations. We love, love, love our wedding highlights video, and cannot stress enough how great it is! A special feature we have not seen in other wedding videos is Jake's use of words from the speeches as background to the pictures, mixed with a great choice of music. We so very highly recommend Jake and Mesmeric Films to any couple out there who is planning their future wedding.

Andrew and Megan