Memory Avenue Photography Reviews

Memory Avenue Photography 5
Memory Avenue Photography 6
Memory Avenue Photography 7

Emily Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photographer and person!!

Sonia was very responsive and helpful from the very first meeting. She continually kept in contact leading up to the day of our wedding. On the day of, Sonia took charge (which I greatly needed and wanted) and ensured I got all the pictures I wanted and so much more! Her personality is contageous and our guest felt completely comfortable with her. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer!! I definately plan on booking with her again :)

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Memory Avenue Photography 8
  • Andrea

Andrea Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

Memory Ave Photgraphy-Wedding

Sonia listened to what I envisioned for my wedding photos and went above and beyond my expectations. I couldn’t imagine my wedding memories being captured by anyone else. She turned my dream day into something I can look back on and cherish forever.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Memory Avenue Photography 13
  • Kaydee

Kaydee · Married on 10/20/2018

Sonia is the best!!

Sonia is amazing!! She is extremely easy to work with and made the entire day go by so smooth! She cares about her couples and it shows!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Hawley · Married on 10/07/2018

Best wedding Photographer EVER!!

Sonia was a delight to work with. She is the sweetest and really makes you feel comfortable. She was on time, professional, and worked well with the other vendors. My other vendors were complimenting on how professional Sonia was. If you are looking for wedding photos you can look back on and be in love with, hire Sonia. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ms.Fox

Rori · Married on 05/27/2018

Sonia did an incredible job with our wedding photos! She was great to work with, very responsive.. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Memory Avenue Photography 14
    Memory Avenue Photography 15
    Memory Avenue Photography 16
    Memory Avenue Photography 17

Amy · Married on 05/05/2018

Sonia is so awesome from the first meeting to the moment I had my wedding pics in my hand she was there for everything I needed. She is so easy to work with and takes beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/10/2018

krystle · Married on 03/31/2018

Sonia is wonderful. She goes out of her way to make sure your day is smooth and professional.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Memory Avenue Photography 18
    Memory Avenue Photography 19

Ryan · Married on 08/24/2017

Sonia was great. The quality of her photos were well worth the price paid. Highly recommend! She did our wedding in June of this year. She got our pictures back to us in a reasonable amount of time and they were great!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Denna · Married on 06/24/2017

Sonia is awesome she traveled about 2 hours to do our wedding one way! She was flexible on meeting times before the wedding and during the wedding! She also handled our wedding party of 20+amazingly! We couldn't be happier with Sonia and our photos! She will now be our photographer for any milestone occasions that may happen in our life. Sonia came highly recommended by 3 families that were aquatints of ours!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Michele · Married on 04/22/2017

Memory Avenue Photography will provide you with beautiful wedding pictures. We were given over 400 pictures from our wedding day. All the pictures were great. Sonia was excellent to work with and helped make our day very enjoyable! Her prices were very reasonable and I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Luisa · Married on 01/07/2017

Sonia was so professional, friendly & easy to work with! For those who are not fond of taking pictures, she sure made it easy & fun to be photographed. Great with kids! You can see the joy & passion in her work because it comes across in the photos. She has a way of capturing special moments. Sonia is truly a great photographer with great prices, great turn around, and amazing communication no worries about not getting a quick response with any questions or concerns. 100% recommended!!a

Sent on 08/23/2017

Maribel · Married on 09/19/2015

I am truly in love with the quality of work that Sonia from Memory Avenue Photography does. Sonia loves what she does and it shows through her work. Sonia has photographed my daughter for her senior pictures and did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Now with our new grand baby I know I will be giving her a call to photograph her first bday pics. I highly recommend Memory Avenue Photography to capture all your special moments.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Sonia was very fun to work with, and She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She captures those little moments and her end product is beautiful. I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding day was complete having Sonia there! She made us relaxed and made it fun! Nothing worse than everyone being stoic and uptight! Having the ability to deal with our loud and outgoing bridal party could’ve been a challenge but Sonia jumped right in and got in with us! I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better photographer! My pictures are amazing and I am running out of wall space for all the prints!! Xoxox

Sent on 07/10/2018