317 S Central Street, Visalia, CA 93291 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About CJ Hopper Photography

CJ Hopper is owned by Christina Joy. Christina Joy is a pro wedding and portrait photographer for the Central Valley who wants to bring joy and beauty to your life through photography.

The best part of my job is getting to know you and sharing my passion for people and pictures. I am best known for making people feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, and the response I hear often is “magical”. My clients say to me, “Christina, work your magic”. And I do! You will look and feel amazing in your pictures because of my keen eye for detail.

With more than 10 years of experience behind the lens and working closely with people, my expertise is in taking care of my clients from beginning till... well forever. My hope is to grow old with you and be there for all of life’s special moments.

www.cjhopper.com

CJ Hopper Photography 6
CJ Hopper Photography 7

Holly Hunt · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Christina now!

I didn't dream of a fairy tale wedding growing up but Christina gave me one. I haven't stopped looking at our wedding photos since they arrived. The proof is in the pudding and Christina delivered. Christina was great to work with, punctual, detailed, creative, and flexible. She took care of so much before the big day that my husband and I could fully enjoy our wedding. The experience from start to finish was incredible and the pictures are absolutely priceless.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    CJ Hopper Photography 15
    CJ Hopper Photography 16
    CJ Hopper Photography 17

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

I am amazed by Christina's work! She took our engagement pictures and I cannot wait for our wedding! She is talented and easy to be around. Thank you CJ Hopper!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Christina and Jason did an amazing job for my wedding! They worked quickly, efficiently, and they have a great eye for detail. I definitely would hire them again!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Award

CJ Hopper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
    Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park Park & Outdoor Weddings

We at Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Park were lucky enough to work with Christina & Jason during a highly anticipated "Lord of the Rings" themed wedding. The wedding turned out better then any could imagine. Who better to capture the moment then CJ Hopper Photography! They were even featured in "Off Beat Bride" http://offbeatbride.com/middle-earth-wedding/ I highly recommend Christina & Jason and look forward to working with them again.

• Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

CJ Hopper has shot some amazingly beautiful and creative shots of the Ranch here at Seven Sycamores. Her team is one of our favorite to work with, and the Brides & Grooms are always so happy with the way they captured those special moments on their big day.

• 317 S Central Street Visalia, CA, 93291 See on map