Fresno, CA 93721 Map · Phone number

About Brian Bishop Photography

First of all congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You are about to begin an exciting chapter in your life and you want everything to be perfect.

Planning a wedding can definitely take its’ toll, finding a venue, caterer, flowers, cake decorator, dress, invitations, the list seems to go on and on.

As far as a photographer goes you want someone who can capture real moments, make you and your friends look amazing, isn’t pushy or annoying and most of all cares about you.

The right photographer is important because he is the one you will spend more time with on your wedding day than anyone else and the photographs are often the only items that survive the wedding day.

In my opinion the right photographer is someone you can trust and feel comfortable enough with to truly be yourself. Only then can genuine emotions be captured in a photograph. I invite you to get to know me and my relaxed style – a natural mix of Traditional & Photojournalistic approach.

chrisashleyengagement 124
fresno wedding photographer
fresnoweddingphotographers 267

3 Reviews for Brian Bishop Photography

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

Brian and Jessica are amazing! They are the most friendly and down to earth people we have ever met. I had found them on Facebook and had a chance to view some of their work. After reviewing a long list of photographers in the Fresno area, they were number one on our short list, which is why with less than 6 months to plan a wedding, we were thrilled that they were available for our May 2016 wedding. We chose the package that included engagement photos and were shocked that it included engagement photos anywhere around California! We love Carmel and we had our engagement photos done there and they are breathtaking! We usually don't feel comfortable taking photos of ourselves, but Brian was really nice and made us feel comfortable during the whole process. And within a few short weeks, we had received our engagement photos in a beautifully packaged USB drive with cover.

On our wedding day, Brian and Jessica were extremely professional and flexible with our wedding schedule. We had our wedding ceremony at the Japanese Garden and they had scoped out some nice places to take photos. We absolutely love our wedding photos!!! They are extremely nice people and they do an excellent job getting back to you in a timely manner. You can tell that Brian is really passionate about his work and it shows in the effort he puts into making sure your precious day is well documented. Thanks to them we have hundreds of beautiful photos! (We also got a USB drive of our wedding photos and will be getting 1 album with 2 parent albums shortly.)

I know friends who waited nearly a year just to get their digital (USB drive) wedding photos, but Brian and Jessica had our photos done within a few months. It was really amazing. We feel so lucky that we chose Brian and Jessica for our wedding and we would recommend anyone to chose Brian Bishop Photography!!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/27/2010

Exactly what I wanted! Brian took tons and tons of pictures and really captured the day and evening perfectly. Photography was my biggest worry because generally I am the photographer in the family and I knew I had to give that up for my day. I could have been happier with the photos from our wedding!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Christine · Married on 03/22/2013

Brian is fantastic! The moments he captured were fun, beautiful, and so personal! I highly highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/18/2013