451 E Main St #6, Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Open Iris Photography

Open Iris Photography is located in Ventura,Ca and also serves the greater Ventura County.
We specialize in wedding, portrait and fashion photography with a modern, relaxed, vintage, photojournalistic feel.

We pride ourselves in keeping our eyes open to all the special details you don't want to forget. Our clients depend on us to capture everything in a creative and thoughtful way. Open Iris photography will keep your best moments alive.
For more info contact us @ 805-620-0814

Follow Open Iris Photography on

snbehindrock2
84803c0562569456 1403666783042 kirstensteve wedding
Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer
Santa Barbara Wedding Photography
www.openirisphoto.com
Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer Santa Barbara Wedding Photography www.openirisphoto.com
Bride and Groom on vintage bicycle

19 Reviews for Open Iris Photography

Open Iris Photography 1
Open Iris Photography 2

Morgan · Married on 11/10/2018

Vince is so amazing at what he does! He listens and cares about what we have to say, and has such good attention to detail! We didn't have a preference for location for our engagement photos, and he picked such a beautiful spot! I would highly reccomend Vince to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Open Iris Photography 3
    Open Iris Photography 4

Cassir · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved our photographers! Engagement and wedding pictures were beyond what we expected and they were done so tastefully! Vince gets your venue and vision of what you want in pictures, and hits it right on the head! He was very flexible with us as far as meeting and touring our venue. I would recommend him to everyone, and will definitely use Open Iris again. Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Hanh · Married on 05/23/2014

Open Iris Photography was amazing all the away around! My husband and I hate taking pictures. In fact, so much so, we had not even gotten our engagement photos done! It's sad, but anyhow. Vince and his team were wonderful. Excellent direction. They took into consideration our style, our families, schedule. We were in Santa Barbara and didn't know anything about the area. They gave excellent recommendations on where to go and had incredible insight into what would look best. We had to trust them on everything and I do not regret it one bit! They knew how crazy we were about our four-legged fur baby and they took excellent care of him and made him apart of our special day. I cannot thank these guys enough! They were MORE than on time the day of the event. He contacted me well in advance to see if there were any special requests. He worked with all of our crazy requests. We trust them wholeheartedly. In fact, he gave us a sneak preview of the pics, and I am just in tears. Thank you Open Iris for such a wonderful and laid-back experience! We cannot wait to see the remainder of the pics.

Sent on 06/17/2014