Open Iris Photography

Bakersfield, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Open Iris Photography is a professional wedding photographer working out of Bakersfield, California. Owned and operated by the exceptionally talented Vince Sierra, who has an innate ability to tell stories through photographs. He likes to operate at the forefront of his profession and incorporates a contemporary technique to his work. Approaching photo shoots in a photojournalistic manner helps keep his clients feeling relaxed and natural in front of the lens. By focusing on the finest details, Vince aims to bring to life the most special moments when everyone thought no one was watching.

Open Iris Photography offers couples a range of customizable wedding packages to suit every requirement. Vince’s services can be ideal for couples on a tight budget while still delivering high-quality work. Despite mainly serving Southern Californian, this photographer is fond of traveling to destination weddings all over North America. Vince is capable of providing couples with final products such as wedding albums, prints, and canvases, proofs as well as save-the-dates. Open Iris Photography is a professionally insured company and can produce his certificate upon request. An alternative videography option is available to potential wedding clients.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Jill
    Jill Married on 10/19/2019

Vince is absolutely talented and amazing

Vince and his team at Open Iris were PHENOMENAL!! I could not have asked for a better experience. The wedding went by so fast, I was extremely happy to have every memory caught in the photos. It was like I was reliving the whole day all over again as I went through them. He didn’t miss a moment and I am so thankful for that. He always responded very quickly to anything I had questions about before the wedding. I will definitely hire Open Iris again for any of mine and my Husband’s photography needs in the future. You ROCK and I can’t thank you enough!!
  • Nick
    Nick A. Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect... and I mean perfect!

The pictures are perfect and he made my bride feel comfortable! What a once in a life time experience!
    Hannah Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing experience

Open Iris was incredible. They did everything and anything to make us feel comfortable behind the camera, which I have a hard time with. We also did a engagement shoot to get to know them, and I would highly recommend that! It was so fun getting to know Vince and his amazing team. I would recommend them over and over! We got our photos and I am blown away by their work. THANK YOU Open Iris!!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Open Iris Photography 1
Exclusive

3510 Standard Street Suite #B Bakersfield, CA, 93308
Location of (Open Iris Photography)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding