5628 W. Escalon Ave., Fresno, CA 93722 Map · Phone number

About Kimberly Carlson Photography

Being a Fresno wedding photographer is one of my favorite ongoing adventures. To witness each love story unfold and to be surrounded by so much excitment and joy gets me every single time. Nothing thrills me more than a couple who can let their hair down and be themselves while I capture them simply being in love. I'm easy going, which really helps put my clients at ease. I'll never leave you standing there wondering what to do. I'm constantly talking with my clients and guiding them through the whole process. This is such a special time in your life, and I don't want to miss a moment. My style is romantic, candid, and fun!

I'm kind of a simple girl..I love movies, front porch swings, and a hammock in the shade. I find my best sense of wonder while in the mountains and often get lost in nature's beauty. I enjoy sharing a meal with friends and eating to my heart's content. Then, there's the good old fashion solitude that I can't live without. Music picks me up and yes, you'd find me on the dance floor. I have an incredible husband and two a-mazing kids that I cannot possibly get enough of. I'm a passionate person, and I'm completely captivated by God's love. He's called me to love and serve others, and I'm beyond blessed that I get to do that with my camera.

I believe that every love story is beautiful and I'd be honored to capture yours.

katiewedding 1
sarahdb 2

12 Reviews for Kimberly Carlson Photography

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 03/26/2016

We absolutely loved having Kimberly as our photographer. She really took the time to get to know us and our story and was totally up for going out of town to do an awesome engagement shoot with us! She was also super flexible with my indecisiveness. On the day of the wedding she was organized and was able to get all the photos we wanted while still being time efficient so we could enjoy ourselves. We love all of our photos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Monique Zulkifli

Monique · Married on 03/25/2016

We were so blessed to pick Kimberly to shoot our wedding. We spent quite a while looking for the right photographer for our wedding. After reading Kimberly's website and seeing her photos we knew we had to meet! She worked with us through our entire engagement from planning the engagement photos to the very last picture the night of our wedding. Kimberly was such a pleasure to work for, she honestly was so much more than our photographer. We also chose to add an extra shooter which was her husband, he was mainly with my husband and the groomsman. My husband really liked him too and he got some great shots. They both makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I can not wait to see our photos. I would recommend her over and over again. I am so happy with our experience with her.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

We chose Kimberly for our engagement and wedding photos. She is amazing! Her sweet spirit and love for photography is incredible. Everything was very easy going and she loves the fun/candid photos which was a plus for us. We absolutely were blessed to find Kimberly and have her as part of our special day! I recommend her to anyone looking!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Award

Kimberly Carlson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints