Kimberly Carlson Photography Reviews

12 | Fresno, CA

12 Reviews for Kimberly Carlson Photography

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 03/26/2016

We absolutely loved having Kimberly as our photographer. She really took the time to get to know us and our story and was totally up for going out of town to do an awesome engagement shoot with us! She was also super flexible with my indecisiveness. On the day of the wedding she was organized and was able to get all the photos we wanted while still being time efficient so we could enjoy ourselves. We love all of our photos and will cherish them forever.

• Monique Zulkifli

Monique · Married on 03/25/2016

We were so blessed to pick Kimberly to shoot our wedding. We spent quite a while looking for the right photographer for our wedding. After reading Kimberly's website and seeing her photos we knew we had to meet! She worked with us through our entire engagement from planning the engagement photos to the very last picture the night of our wedding. Kimberly was such a pleasure to work for, she honestly was so much more than our photographer. We also chose to add an extra shooter which was her husband, he was mainly with my husband and the groomsman. My husband really liked him too and he got some great shots. They both makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I can not wait to see our photos. I would recommend her over and over again. I am so happy with our experience with her.

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

We chose Kimberly for our engagement and wedding photos. She is amazing! Her sweet spirit and love for photography is incredible. Everything was very easy going and she loves the fun/candid photos which was a plus for us. We absolutely were blessed to find Kimberly and have her as part of our special day! I recommend her to anyone looking!

Dorothy · Married on 05/01/2015

Working with Kimberly was an absolute delight. My husband and I are not the most natural in front of a camera, but her demeanor quickly put us at ease. She genuinely loves what she does and her work exhibits that. She was responsive and proactive in communication when needed. We were coming from out of town and Kimberly worked with us mostly through email and was flexible when we needed to make any changes to the timeline or any other details. Lastly, she produces a high quality product within an exceptional timeframe. We got married May 1st of this year; she already has the wedding feature up on her blog and the rest of the images (edited) in the mail for us this week! Kimberly is absolutely amazing. My husband and I could not be any happier. ?

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2014

Kimberly was the absolute best choice, when picking a wedding day photographer. She was easy to work with and captured the best moments. Highly recommend her for your wedding. Her quality of work will not be a disappointment! Cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2014

We had an amazing experience with Kimberly! She really does provide the product that she advertises and she is very good at capturing some really great moments. She is very reasonably priced for what she provides. She made a stressful time, much more enjoyable! We hate taking pictures because we usually feel very awkward, but she made it seem like she wasn't even there. By the end of our engagement session and wedding day, we had forgotten that she was there. She's like a ninja! That really helped capture us in a natural sense as opposed to the traditional posed protraits. She was so flexible and had a lot of great picture ideas! I love her creativity and I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their photos!

Kaley · Married on 06/14/2014

Kimberly was so sweet and accommodating for both our engagement and wedding photos! I was so satisfied with the way they turned out. Her style is unique and trendy!
    I would recommended her to anyone!

Erika · Married on 05/24/2014

Kimberly was great and captured my special day exactly as I wanted!

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2014

Kimberly is nothing short of amazing. She has a very unique way of making you feel so comfortable and relaxed all while capture some breathtaking images. My husband and I do photography as well so when it came to choosing a wedding photographer for ourselves, we were very picky and knew what we wanted. Kimberly was the perfect choice and fit perfectly in our budget. If you are on the fence about who to book, go with Kim... you won't be sorry.

Toni · Married on 09/21/2013

I had the opportunity to work with Kimberly when we chose her to shoot our wedding in Sept. 2013. She was amazing! I was so pleased with the quality of the photographs. She listened to all of the bizarre requests that I had and kept her cool when a giant dust storm engulfed us in the middle of our shoot (she used that disaster and turned out some pretty amazing pictures). One of the things I loved about her is how organized she is. She was in contact with me when she said she would be and always responded to my random emails about ideas. She is very assertive, which I loved on the day of the wedding. She got everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be there and she definitely knows who to get everyone's focus. Her prices are very competitive! I loved that I could choose from different packages as a base, and customize her services. If you are thinking about hiring her as your photographer, I definitely say GO FOR IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Ryann · Married on 06/22/2013

Kimberly Carlson was wonderful to work with for my wedding (and engagement photos). Her photos are always unique and capture each moment perfectly! I love how my photos turned out and would recommend her to any bride for their big day!

Shauna · Married on 06/25/2011

She is absolutely the most amazing photographer. She is so accommodating, helpful, creative, and so easy to get along with. She has such a unique eye for cute and unique shots and really wants to get the best shots that she possibly can. She works so hard and I am in love with the results!