Ashley dePencier Photography

Bakersfield, CA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Ashley dePencier Photography is a wedding photography business based in Bakersfield, California. It provides its services throughout the local area, including San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Specializing in weddings and underwater portraiture, Ashley dePencier Photography has been part the California wedding industry for more than three years.

Experience
Ashley dePencier, the owner, utilizes and illustrative-style of capturing images, wherein she incorporates a mix of posed images with candid emotions indicative of photojournalism. She is a graduate of the Brooks Institute of Photography, which trained her to handle multiple photography situations and settings. Ashley prefers to use natural lighting in her work to produce simple as well as long-lasting images.

Ashley dePencier Photography offers various types of weddings services and can also travel to different locations as per client requirements. She provides photographs in the form of albums, prints, save the dates, and canvases. Her full wedding services include:

• One event per day
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Willingness to travel

Other Services Offered
Besides the above wedding services, Ashley dePencier Photography offers services such as underwater portraiture & fashion, and maternity, newborn, and boudoir photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Roxanne Married on 10/28/2017
    Our experience with Ashley was beyond stellar. Not only did she capture the most beautiful photos of our wedding; she was also a consummate professional, making the crazy transitions of the day a lot less bumpy. She is absolutely worth every penny, and I will recommend her to everyone and anyone I know that is planning a wedding! Thank you, Ashley!! You’re the best!!
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2016
    The best advice I could give to a bride, is to look through a photographers gallery! That says it all! My husband and I agreed early on that the photographer was THEE most important decision of our wedding! I suddenly became the biggest critic and easily knew what I was looking for! I had to of looked through 100 photographers websites! And I was ECSTATIC when I found Ashley dePencier on Wedding Wire!!!! My husband and I hired her for our wedding this past September and it was the best decision we made! She is professional, flexible, easy going, FUN and you can SEE the excitement she has for photography! She cares about every shot and absolutely captures amazing moments!!! She did our engagement photo shoot in Yosemite and that shoot is to die for! She makes us feel INCREDIBLY comfortable! The pictures from our wedding are out of this world! We would ONLY recommend Ashley for photography, we promise you will LOVE her!!! We are very proud to have her as our photographer and brag about her all the time! We plan to always use Ashley for any photographer needs in life! :)
    Leslie Married on 04/16/2016
    Ashley and her work are phenomenal! Absolutely fun and easy to work with! My husband and I loved the results of both our engagement and wedding photos. We loved everything about Ashley, such a fun, good spirited, and amazing personality she has! And her photos surpassed our expectations. I will continue to love my photos and always relive our special day through them!

ParkPlace Special Events ParkPlace Special Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

Ashley has a unique style and does beautiful work..

Evermoore Films Evermoore Films Wedding Videographers

Every time we hear that a couple chose Ashley as their wedding photographer we're both relieved and excited! We LOVE filming at weddings with Ashley! Her photos are beautiful and her personality is fun and easy-going on the wedding day. She gets along well with people and is always focused on the positive moments of the day. We never have to worry about her "getting in our shot" or standing in front of our cameras because she respects us as videographers and is careful to be there for every moment but also stay in the shadows and not take the spotlight away from the bride and groom. We HIGHLY recommend Ashley to researching brides - if you're on the fence then give her a call and set up a consultation to see if you're a good fit. She loves all things wedding, all things Disney, and all photos that are just lovely! Ashley is great - you won't be disappointed if you choose her as your photographer!

House of Flowers House of Flowers Wedding Florists

We love working with Ashley! She is a true professional in every way. Her work is amazing! I recomend Ahsley DePencier Photography to any one who wants someone to capture your most special moments.

3401 Chester Avenue Ste. E Bakersfield, CA, 93301
6615207982
Location of (Ashley dePencier Photography)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding