Engagement
Shoot included

About Ashley dePencier Photography

We are in love with natural beauty, focusing on our couples and their emotions while capturing their love stories.  Telling love stories is our passion at Ashley dePencier Photography.

We are based out of Bakersfield, Ca but we will travel anywhere to tell your wedding story.

Click or give me a call to book a consultation! 661-520-7982

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Fresno

Follow Ashley dePencier Photography on

11 Reviews for Ashley dePencier Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
Albums (1)

Our experience with Ashley was beyond stellar. Not only did she capture the most beautiful photos of our wedding; she was also a consummate professional, making the crazy transitions of the day a lot less bumpy. She is absolutely worth every penny, and I will recommend her to everyone and anyone I know that is planning a wedding! Thank you, Ashley!! You’re the best!!

Photo of Ashley dePencier Photography in Bakersfield, CA
Profile Picture Roxanne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best advice I could give to a bride, is to look through a photographers gallery! That says it all! My husband and I agreed early on that the photographer was THEE most important decision of our wedding! I suddenly became the biggest critic and easily knew what I was looking for! I had to of looked through 100 photographers websites! And I was ECSTATIC when I found Ashley dePencier on Wedding Wire!!!! My husband and I hired her for our wedding this past September and it was the best decision we made! She is professional, flexible, easy going, FUN and you can SEE the excitement she has for photography! She cares about every shot and absolutely captures amazing moments!!! She did our engagement photo shoot in Yosemite and that shoot is to die for! She makes us feel INCREDIBLY comfortable! The pictures from our wedding are out of this world! We would ONLY recommend Ashley for photography, we promise you will LOVE her!!! We are very proud to have her as our photographer and brag about her all the time! We plan to always use Ashley for any photographer needs in life! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews

Negatives
Proofs
1 AWARD

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Ashley has a unique style and does beautiful work..

We love working with Ashley! She is a true professional in every way. Her work is amazing! I recomend Ahsley DePencier Photography to any one who wants someone to capture your most special moments.

We had the pleasure of working with Ashley a few years back and we are very happy to say that from that experience we have developed a professional respect as well as friendship with her. She is extremely talented and is truly unique in the industry. Viewing pictures of her under water photo sessions are a amazing! ! Ashley is a dependable, personable and a dedicated photographer that AllSound Music is happy to recommend to our clients. We look forward to working many more events in the future with her!

Events

3401 Chester Avenue Ste. E, Bakersfield, CA 93301   See On Map
661-520-7982 (phone)
Ashley dePencier Photography is a wedding photographer from Bakersfield, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Ashley dePencier Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the California wedding industry for three years. We specialize in weddings and under water portraiture .