House of Flowers

Bakersfield, CA View map

$3,028 Typical Price

House of Flowers is family owned and operated.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3028

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Carolyn Married on 11/11/2017
    The flowers for our daughter’s wedding were spectacular! The bouquets, boutonnières, table greenery, and flower/balloon arch were amazing and House of Flowers worked with us to keep everything at a reasonable cost.
    Laura Married on 07/05/2014
    I got married in Santa Barbara at the Biltmore July 5, 2014. Amanda at the house of flowers is perfection! She is sweet, helpful, artistic, professional, and SO talented. The flowers at my wedding blew me away. They were so much more than I could've asked for. My beautiful floral alter was my favorite thing in the world. I wish I could've kept it! My bouquet was gorgeous and made my bridal look complete. Holding them made me feel beautiful! She worked with my mom, wedding coordinator, and me profusely finding a good compromise of perfection for all of us. The House of Flowers provides amazing service for an even more amazing price. I LOVE AMANDA AND HOUSE OF FLOWERS!!!
    Rachel Married on 05/31/2014
    House of Flowers was absolutely wonderful! They were so creative and made wonderful arrangements for our big day. I love how they handled our consultation. We worked with Amanda to pick flowers we liked and as we made our big choices, she helped recommend what would compliment the flowers best. For example, I love peonies, but they are really expensive. They recommended gorgeous garden roses to fill in where our budget couldn't quite allow. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Cassia Karin Photography Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

My Sweet Friends at House of Flowers are relentlessly kind. There have been many times when I would just drop by their store to visit, see what they're designing, and enjoy some conversation. Wonderfully sweet people who do extremely professional work, and are always perfectly timely. Highly recommended!

Ashley dePencier Photography Ashley dePencier Photography Wedding Photographers

We just love working with Diana and Amanda from House of Flowers! They are very professional and their creations are so creative! They once created a bouquet for me, which I used in an under water photo shoot, and the flowers lasted for a week after being in that chlorine for four hours!

Shannon Hough Events Shannon Hough Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding designer one of the key elements to overall ambiance, beauty & design are the florals! I can't say enough about the ladies at House of Flowers. It is a family operated business, A Mother & Daughter team and to say they are truly gifted at what they do is an understatement! not to mention a true pleasure to work with, always very accommodating & go above & beyond your expectations! As a planner with so many details to plan & execute it is so imperative that I have a top notch team of vendors that I can trust to bring our vision to life for which they do everytime! If you're looking for a florist then give HOF a try! You won't be dissapointed!

1611 19th Street Bakersfield, 93301
Location of (House of Flowers)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding