Flourishing Art Design Studio

Bakersfield, CA View map

Flourishing Art Design Studio is a custom wedding floral and event design studio that is based out of Bakersfield, California. This bespoke company is pleased to provide their clients with stunning arrangements that are designed under the tutelage of Oleta Collins, an AIFD accredited master florist. With this direction, Flourishing Art Design Studio's team is able to curate beautiful floral creations that can be used as centerpieces, sculptures, or flower walls. Whether couples would like flowers as accessories or complete decor services, Flourishing Art Design Studio is able to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional care throughout the entire process.

Flourishing Art Design Studio has decades of experience in the floral design industry and constantly works to bring innovative and enrapturing ideas into their creations. This business endeavors to delight all of the senses through their arrangements. In order to accommodate the needs of a wide range of clients, Flourishing Art Design Studio is able to provide services to the central coast and valley areas of California. They may also be willing to assist weddings in Europe and Central America on request.

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
  • User4505149 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend Flourishing Art for and event. They did a beautiful job with my wedding and reception, and took much of the stress off of my shoulders. They are fabulous!!
    Stephanie Married on 02/05/2011
    great service, worth the money!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/14/2007
    My husband and I had a small budget for a wedding but had high expectations. Oleta worked with me in every aspect and was absolutely everything that I could have ever wanted out of a wedding vendor. Oleta and her staff always made me feel like I was her top priority even though I was spending as much as any of her other brides.
    The day of my wedding they had everything taken care of to the last detail; making me feel totally at ease. When everything was said and done and I showed up at my wedding (which was outdoors, in the summer and at a historical building) I felt as thought I had walked into a bridal magazine.. The fabrics, the flowers!!! Even the reception was beautiful!! Candles every where.. She even remember on our first appointment how much I loved a particular cactus but I thought it would never work; she totally made everything worked and did more than I could have ever dreamed!! I will always be thankful for Oleta making me dream wedding come true!!

407 E 19th St Bakersfield, CA, 93305

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Flourishing Art Design Studio)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding