Flourishing Art Design Studio Reviews

Bakersfield, CA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• User4505149 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend Flourishing Art for and event. They did a beautiful job with my wedding and reception, and took much of the stress off of my shoulders. They are fabulous!!
    Stephanie Married on 02/05/2011
    great service, worth the money!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/14/2007
    My husband and I had a small budget for a wedding but had high expectations. Oleta worked with me in every aspect and was absolutely everything that I could have ever wanted out of a wedding vendor. Oleta and her staff always made me feel like I was her top priority even though I was spending as much as any of her other brides.
    The day of my wedding they had everything taken care of to the last detail; making me feel totally at ease. When everything was said and done and I showed up at my wedding (which was outdoors, in the summer and at a historical building) I felt as thought I had walked into a bridal magazine.. The fabrics, the flowers!!! Even the reception was beautiful!! Candles every where.. She even remember on our first appointment how much I loved a particular cactus but I thought it would never work; she totally made everything worked and did more than I could have ever dreamed!! I will always be thankful for Oleta making me dream wedding come true!!

Sarah Married on 09/18/2010
    We went to Oleta with a very modest budget and lots of ideas. We had to change several things, several times, but Oleta was always more than accommodating. She even came with me to meet with the event coordinator at the gallery to make sure everything was going to be how we needed it. When we got the venue the day of the wedding, everything was better than I had imagined. The flowers were gorgeous, my tables were set up exactly how I wanted. It all looked gorgeous. My bouquet was beautiful, all the centerpieces were divine. I had something very different in mind, and Oleta delivered above and beyond. I kept my centerpieces until they were past wilting, because they were so gorgeous, I couldn't bear to throw them away. She had a hand in helping me with all of the decorations, everything looked amazing. I can't rave enough about Flourishing Art!
    Kelly Married on 05/19/2007
    Bringing in magazine clippings and photographs of the arrangements you are interested in along with the type of flowers as well...if time permits, ask about their schedule of arrangements that they will be doing in the near future that you can check out - pictures of work, even though helpful, doesn't capture the true image of the flower arrangements.

Be understanding - if you get married in the winter, certain types of flowers are either hard to get or will be more expensive b/c it's the off-season for them of where you are and getting them from another country can be more pricey... one of the many factors of myself getting married in May in California is that I had an array of options for flowers and colors