Stargazer Photography and Video

Clovis, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Finding the right wedding photographer can be hard, but I want to make it the EASIEST decision you'll make.
I'm Carianne, a creative soul, a big dreamer with a wanderlust heart, and a PASSION for loving and serving others. I know I won鈥檛 be a good fit for everyone, but we will be a PERFECT fit for each other if you:
馃挏 Are HOPELESS ROMANTICS madly in love
馃挏 Want a photographer who is FUN and EASY to work with
馃挏 Love bright, TIMELESS, and beautiful images
馃挏 Desires a PROFESSIONAL with experience who helps you plan
馃挏 To feel CARED about and VALUED
馃挏 Want natural, GENUINE portraits
馃挏 Value the big moments but also the CANDID in-between moments
After all the weddings I have captured, I have learned that what brides desire most in a photographer is someone they can TRUST. You need to trust and LIKE your photographer. Click the link and let me show you why my couples trust me and why I think you鈥檒l like me too.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Briana Married on 04/13/2019

Above and Beyond!

There are so many decisions to be made while planning your wedding. I am beyond grateful the best decision we made was to choose Stargazer photography and video. Carianne is a dream to work with as she not only puts in 110% the day of the wedding but prior to and after as well! We loved them!
  • Mindy
    Mindy K. Married on 03/30/2019

Memories are forever!

Having Stargazer Photo and Video was the best decision I made for my wedding. The photos are amazing from the engagement session and wedding. The photos are probably my favorite part of he wedding other than marrying my best friend. Lol. I also really appreciated the planning and help Carianne offered. I felt like she was more of my wedding planner than the actual wedding planner. It was priceless. Then the cherry on top is the beautiful personalities this team has that make you feel so comfortable.

Real Weddings

Deals

Stargazer Photography and Video 1
Exclusive

Clovis, CA, 93619
Location of (Stargazer Photography and Video)

Stargazer Photography and Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stargazer Photography and Video include in the starting price?

Stargazer Photography and Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Stargazer Photography and Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Stargazer Photography and Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Stargazer Photography and Video offer?

Stargazer Photography and Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Stargazer Photography and Video offer?

Stargazer Photography and Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stargazer Photography and Video offer for wedding events?

Stargazer Photography and Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Stargazer Photography and Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stargazer Photography and Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Stargazer Photography and Video offer?

Stargazer Photography and Video currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding