Melina Celine Photography Reviews

Melina Celine Photography 2
Melina Celine Photography 3
Melina Celine Photography 4

Tiffany · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Mel is a drram to work with! so much fun shooting our Engagement pics, now im excited and have full confidence in our wedding!
    keeping these pics forever!

Taylor · Getting married on 04/13/2019

She’s amazing! Her work is beautiful and she made my fiancé feel so comfortable for it first time doing a shoot like that! She is also very funny and outgoing! I can’t wait until she does my photos for my wedding !! She is also very reasonable and affordable

Melina Celine Photography 5
    Melina Celine Photography 6
    Melina Celine Photography 7
    Melina Celine Photography 8

Lorin Smith · Married on 10/05/2018

Great wedding photographer!

Melina captured every special moment throughout the entire day. She made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and was very versatile. She had great ideas for scenery and poses and all of the pictures turned out beautiful. She is also really quick to get them back to you, I received mine 1 month after our wedding.

Kati · Married on 06/23/2018

Engagement photos

Melina was extremely professional and worked with us on the date and time. I really wanted outdoor shots and downtown louisville, and she stopped traffic to get us perfect shots! Great price!!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Melina was absolutely wonderful. We had our wedding at Mellwood Arts Center, and had a rather large wedding party. But Melina handled it amazingly. She is such a talented photographer. She also did our engagement photos that turned out wonderful (despite the freezing temps!) She came up with creative photos that I didn't even think of, she also made sure to scope out some cute backgrounds before the wedding. I can't wait to see our photos from that day because I know they will be everything I imagined and more!

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2017

She is one of the sweetest, honest and loyal women I know. Our pictures were PERFECT. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was there before us ready to shoot. Never complained and wore a smile on her face the ENTIRE time. I highly recommend booking her. She also had our pictures ready in an awesome time. We loved you melina!

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Melina Celine photography is wonderful! She is super professional but a happy, outgoing, fun person to work with. She is helpful with direction if you don't have any ideas of how you want them, but she is also open to try any idea you may have. She did my engagement pictures at the beginning of this year and they turned out absolutely stunning!

Becca · Married on 03/04/2017

Melina is absolutely amazing! She is so fun to work with and does an amazing job. She did our engagement photos and we loved them, I'm so glad she was also able to do our wedding as well! She came to my hotel to get pictures of me and my bridesmaids getting ready and even went to the venue early to get scenery pictures! She is great with coming up with poses and ideas and you will barely notice she is there - in a good way! She is quick to respond and quick to get your photos back to you!

Allison · Married on 09/30/2016

Melina is amazing! Use her for everything! From our wedding to our maternity pictures! And now she will be doing our first family pictures!!! She is reasonably priced and awesome to work with!

Emmaline · Married on 06/04/2016

Melina was an absolute dream to work with! She understood our wants and used her talents to make it a reality. She was very responsive to our communications. She was able to make both of us look amazing even though we tend to not be very photogenic people. The pictures Melina took for us are treasured memories and we could not recommend her highly enough!

Erica · Married on 12/20/2015

We used Melina for our engagement photos in October 2015. From the moment we contacted her, she was quick to respond and professional. We did a tour of places around Louisville, and she was accommodating to what we wanted for our photos. She was quick to send us our photos. We would have used her for our wedding ceremony if we had gotten married in Kentucky (we ended up doing a destination wedding).

Jana · Married on 07/18/2015

Mel was absolutely amazing! She was very professsional even with it being 100 degrees out she made sure I got all of the pictures that I wanted. She was very accommodating and caught so many great moments. I would highly reccomend her!