Signature Portraits by Liz

New Albany, IN View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Signature Portraits by Liz is a professional photography company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Specializing in weddings, the company uses an array of contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles to capture every meaningful and emotional moment throughout each couple’s big day.

Experience

Liz Suzano is the company’s owner and lead photographer. Priding herself on high-quality images and value for money, Suzano has seen her work published in a variety of magazines and newspapers. These include Indy Wedding Magazine, The Chronicle-Tribune, and The Marion Classic. Suzano’s main goal is to provide couples with images that they can cherish for a lifetime.

Signature Portraits by Liz provides couples with a range of packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their celebratory event. Each service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package offered includes high-resolution images, engagement session, second photographer, additional hours, albums, canvases, matted prints, prints, canvases, and proofs. Additional photographic services available include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Trash-the-dress session
  • Boudoir session
  • Multiple-location session
  • Destination wedding services
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Gina
    Gina D. Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!!

Liz was amazing to work with. She made everything so easy for us. She truly knows how to capture the perfect photo so effortlessly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. I will cherish my photos forever. She is absolutely the best! I struggled picking a photographer for our wedding, but as soon as I met with Liz, it was decided. She just fit so perfectly with us and made us so comfortable. I couldn’t be more satisfied with our pictures!!!
  • Angela
    Dayne Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect Wedding Photography

Liz went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was perfect! She even helped us FaceTime someone who was unable to make it to the wedding. She is very professional and easy to work with. She made it easy to pay for the package I choose. She broke it over three payments which was awesome. My wedding photos were returned on time and were stunning. Highly highly recommend! Everyone who has seen my photos thinks she was amazing!!!!! Book her. You won’t be disappointed!
  • Carie
    Carie M. Married on 08/30/2019

Engagement and reception photos

I’ve known Liz for quite some time and have watched her as she’s grown her photography business. After getting engaged, I knew I wanted her to do our pictures. She did an absolutely fabulous job! Went to a few different spots around Indy, one being where we would have our wedding reception which she also photographed. She is very professional and has such a love for what she does. Liz is very fun loving and so easy to work with. I will always recommend Liz for any sort of photography! Thanks for photos we will treasure for years to come, Liz!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Signature Portraits by Liz Price Rates

New Albany New Albany, IN, 47150
765-326-4074
Location of (Signature Portraits by Liz)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding