395 Devine Rd., Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About MarkE Photography

I believe a great wedding photographer will do more than deliver a handful of beatifully crafted photos of you and your spouse taken under ideal lighting conditions. My job is that and so much more. It is so rewarding for me to catch the real moments that pop up in front of me. This is my motivation and why I am busy all day long on your wedding day! My clients' favorite images are often ones they didn't even know were taken. I am often surprised by compliments I receive from family members when they notice how I'm working even though they haven't seen any results yet.

When you look through my portfolio, notice how many of the images include authentic smiles, laughter, and things weren't on the schedule. Like the subtle flirty glance of the bride facing her groom, the fist bump at the hand off with dad, or the deep expression on the mother's face dancing with her daughter. You will also see a selection of photos that were not candid. There should be room in your day for both. Even in posed photos, it is my role to guide guide everyone so they look their best but in a way that looks comfortable, natural, and believable. Even in the camera facing photographs, the epxressions are real. They were having fun and I was able to bring that out. Normal people who don't model for a living have little idea how to stand or position their body so that they look their best. It's my job to help you by considering the light, the scene, and your posture and how it all relates to deliver photographs you will be thrilled with.

I know it can be stressful making that first contact with a vendor that you are considering. But don't worry about knowing what to ask or feel that you aren't familiar with the process when you contact me. Everyone's situation is a little different. So I'd like to learn about the general plans you have so far and what details you are excited about. When you contact me, I'm not hoping to book you for more coverage than you want or to sell you an expensive print package. I want to know what you want from your photographer and talk about how we can make sure you get that and more. There are many smaller decisions to make and you may not have even considered some of them. As we talk, new questions usually come up from each side. How we approach those questions together should help you decide if I am the photographer you want to work with. You have many photographers to choose from who produce beautiful photographs. Make it your goal to find one who is also easy to work with before and during your wedding day.

More information and examples of my work are available on my website: www.markephotography.com
Find more reviews at:
And Google "markephotogrpahy reviews"

Mark Edwards

6 Reviews for MarkE Photography

• Brittan

Brittan B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Mark is fabulous!

Mark is an incredible photographer who goes above and beyond! He captured our big day PERFECTLY!! I could not be more pleased!! I LOVE our pictures! He is so kind and thorough. We wanted more candid photos. We aren’t into “super posed” pictures. The images he captured are phenomenal- better than I ever imagined! Our wedding was very, very unique! It was especially tailored to us as a couple! We wanted a fun, upbeat wedding! From the bridal party dancing down the aisle to me surprising my groom by singing to him as I walked down the aisle, everything was perfectly captured. It was beautiful! I love looking back at our pictures because they take me right back to our special day. Mark captured the day so perfectly; I can remember so many little details from the day that would’ve been lost without him.
    The WeddingWire would only let me upload 20 pictures. I had an extremely hard time only picking 20 because I love them all so much! We’ve since used him for family Christmas photos and will use him again in the future! Thank you Mark!!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience!!!

Mr. Edwards did an amazing job photographing my sister’s wedding that I helped to organize. He showed up early to be ready for the start of pictures. He also worked to get a variety of shots and some amazing scenery (neat looking skies). My favorites were the candid shots that he took because they truly captured the mood of the day, in which he stayed late to get. I would recommend him anytime!!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

MarkE Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

2 Real Weddings

• 395 Devine Rd. Harrodsburg, KY, 40330 See on map
    859-251-3448 (Phone number)
    7:30am to 9:00pm Monday - Saturday
    Location of (MarkE Photography)

MarkE Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does MarkE Photography include in the starting price?

MarkE Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does MarkE Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

MarkE Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does MarkE Photography offer?

MarkE Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does MarkE Photography offer?

MarkE Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does MarkE Photography offer for wedding events?

MarkE Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend MarkE Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

MarkE Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.