Captured Moments Photography

Louisville, KY View map Visit website
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

Captured Moments Photography is a wedding photography company based in Louisville, Kentucky. The company has been part of the wedding photography industry for 13 years, providing services throughout the local areas of Lexington and Louisville. Captured Moments Photography aims to make the bride happy with his photographs, the company have photographed over 150 weddings. The photographer's style is to capture couple’s unique experiences and moments on their wedding. Captured Moments Photography uses a variety of photography styles such as contemporary, photojournalism, vintage, natural and traditional.

Captured Moments Photography provides photographs in the form of albums, canvas, flush mounts, prints, proofs and digital files. The company also offers the following services:

• One event per day
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress
  • Destination and travel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing!! Fantastic work

The photographer was amazing, kind, and delivers high quality work at a reasonable price.
  • Erica
    Erica K. Married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful photos with real laughs to prove it.

Captured Moments really did capture all of my engagement and wedding day moments, as well as make some wonderful moments with my family and I, I can not express how wonderful our photos are. From our fabulous engagement pictures (that people have raved about) all the way until the wedding photos, I can easily say that there is not even one photo that my husband and I did not absolutely gawk over.
    David quickly became a very important person to our day, and not just for photos. He made sure to keep us comfortable through the entire process, sending messages to check in, as well as just being his cheerful self.
    Picking a photographer is a very important step in the wedding day, I absolutely picked more than that. We found someone who we trusted and got along with right away. We have wonderful photos with real laughs to prove it. My husband and I have even made plans for what other reasons we need to use David for more photos. We aren't letting him go, Hands down, I will forever recommend him. His demeanor, his professionalism, his quality of work. He is easily someone that could not have fit our wedding any better.
    I can promise you, you will not be upset with his photos and will have a lifelong friendship with Captured Moments Photography.
    Melinda M. Married on 09/12/2020

Miller Wedding

My pictures turned out great. We love them. David and his assistant was great to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Captured Moments Photography 1
Gift
A free engagement session in the Louisville area . also included is your photos edited on a hi res cd. I will spend the day with you and you will be allowed as many change of clothes that you desire. The desired dates will have to accommodate my availability.

Louisville, 40219
502-594-3976
Location of (Captured Moments Photography)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding