Charleston, IL 61920 Map · Phone number

About Jamie Newell Photography

Artistic. Classic. Expressive. Stylish. Cinematic.

Jamie Newell Photography specializes in not just the appearance of the subject, but the story behind it. Using a photojournalistic approach, as well as classic, tasteful poses, Jamie is able to capture your wedding, portraits, or event in a style that is anything but ordinary. If you’re looking for an energetic, fun photographer who won’t settle for the usual, call on Jamie Newell to organize your unique photo experience.

Follow Jamie Newell Photography on

Fun after the nuptuals.
wedding8
Detail shots
Detail shots
Everyone likes to pitch in for the bride.
Everyone likes to pitch in for the bride.
Jamie Newell Photography
Little moments to last a lifetime.
Little moments to last a lifetime.
Jamie Newell Photography
Beautiful outdoor wedding at U of I's Arboretum.
Beautiful outdoor wedding at U of I's Arboretum.
wedding5
abrahamson5sm
mccance1

8 Reviews for Jamie Newell Photography

Angela · Married on 05/21/2011

My daughter said, "I don't know what you paid her, but she's worth every penny!". - I agree! Our photos are amazing! Jamie captured the beauty of our day to perfection. We have these great photos from our reception that our friends don't remember her taking.

Sent on 07/22/2011
  • Katianna

Katianna · Married on 10/16/2010

WOW! I am so impressed with the quality of service and photos that Jamie provided us. From the initial meeting to the present, Jamie has been amazing to work with. We were initially impressed with her photographic style and overall easy going demeanor. Her prices are also fantastic! She was very attentive to our requests....as we got closer to the day she made sure our shot list was up to date and she was clear on all of our ideas. The day of she was prompt and totally not invasive at all during the ceremony. We had a blast doing pictures outside at Japan House afterwards. During the reception Jamie was super flexible as we ended up needing to keep her an extra hour for more pictures. All she did was inform me of the cost and it was done! Right after the wedding I had to construct a gift for my mothers birthday and Jamie was so kind as to provide me with a few pictures (even though I was told it would be six to eight weeks for the photos) to use for her gift. The remaining photos were ready within a six week time frame. They are gorgeous!!!! I am so impressed. Wow. We ordered part of our package and they all looked great. Since then we have set up several meeting times with Jamie that we had to cancel because of life in general. Jamie has been so great at understanding and being willing to work with us to set a time to order our remaining prints and our book.

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie to anyone in the area who was gorgeous photos that have a unique flair to them. These photos are not overly posed (although she is totally willing to do posed shots) and just are artistically gorgeous. I am in love with my photos and would love to work with Jamie again!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2009

We initially picked Jamie because her prices were so reasonable and we're very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out just the way we wanted them to. The day of the wedding, Jamie was able to capture every moment without being the slightest bit intrusive. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 11/30/2009

Jamie Newell Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Savvy Expressions Wedding & Event Coordination
    Savvy Expressions Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Jamie has a great eye for those photojournalistic shots every bride is looking for! She is never intrusive and has an easy-going personality that makes taking pictures on the wedding day fun.

• Charleston, 61920 See on map