329 E Reverend Chester Riggins Ave, Fresno, CA 93706 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photography by Adele

You deserve for your story to be told the way it deserves to be told. Because there is more to capturing your wedding day than beautifully posed photographs you will look at occasionally.

I want to document those real and raw emotions in a way that will strikingly bring back the love that you shared on your wedding day every. single. time. you look at them. Every marriage is unique and beautiful in its own way and because of that I work my magic to draw out all those beautiful smiles, laughs and tears that make your relationship its own.

So if you are looking for more than just photographs, if you're willing to let your guard down and let me photograph the real and raw emotions of your life and become friends in the process, than I'm your gal!

From intimate elopements to large scale all inclusive weddings

Engagement Session, Boudoir and Bridal Sessions (Each session is 1-1.5 hours at a location of your choice, 2 outfit changes, and 60-100 digital images)

Custom USB Boxes

34 Reviews for Photography by Adele

1 User photo

• Mary Smith · Married on 05/16/2020

California Dreaming

I made a post on FB for wedding photography recommendations and received countless responses. After browsing each and every recommendation, Adele was my favorite!! Her photographs aren't too bright or too dark, the lighting is natural. She also has an eye for capturing the emotions on your big day!! When we met at Starbucks I felt an instant connection. She is genuine and I adore her California girl accent. She could've easily cancelled/rescheduled due to her son going without a pacifier for the first night and getting zero hours of sleep but she still showed up smiling. Booking with Photography by Adele has been the easiest decision I have made so far while wedding planning. She is also very honest about other vendors when you ask for her opinion. I jokingly told her that I should've skipped the wedding planner because when asked she gave me unbiased advice on color schemes, catering/cake, HMU, and floral. She is the entire package!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Carly Derossett · Married on 10/19/2019

Photography by Adele

Adele did our wedding, and another photo shot for my husband and I. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and her family! Her quality of work is incredible! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Fatimah

Fatimah Shalash · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning work and great team!

After a lot of searching and agonizing over finding someone with high quality within our budget, we are so lucky to have landed with Adele. We clicked on the first phone call -- she asked the right questions to show that she really cared about us as a couple and finding the right fit. It not only eased my mind about our photos, but knowing that Adele was on our "team" and how easy she made the process set the high standard for what other vendors we worked with. We did our engagement and wedding photos with Adele. She was very flexible with her schedule, even though we were long distance. We did sunrise engagement photos and LOVED them. She was calming, friendly, and we enjoyed talking for a while during the shoot. Full disclosure: I was really nervous. Going into the wedding, Adele was extremely helpful in working with myself and the coordinator on setting up a smooth timeline for the wedding. She kindly worked in an off-site shoot the last minute. Your photographer is with you all day, from getting ready to the end-- we were lucky that Adele (and Jeremey) fit right in with my big loud family, went with the flow, and made sure we were doing well every step of the way. We got the sneak peak and I am swooning over her talent and cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. Look no further----Book Adele, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Photography by Adele Pricing

Photography by Adele Price Rates

Photography by Adele FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• 329 E Reverend Chester Riggins Ave Fresno, CA, 93706 See on map
    9095199490 (Phone number)
    Location of (Photography by Adele)

Photography by Adele frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography by Adele include in the starting price?

Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Photography by Adele include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Adele offer for wedding events?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Adele and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Adele is recommended by 59% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.6 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.