Photography by Adele

Fresno, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

You deserve for your story to be told the way it deserves to be told. Because there is more to capturing your wedding day than beautifully posed photographs you will look at occasionally.

I want to document those real and raw emotions in a way that will strikingly bring back the love that you shared on your wedding day every. single. time. you look at them. Every marriage is unique and beautiful in its own way and because of that I work my magic to draw out all those beautiful smiles, laughs and tears that make your relationship its own.

So if you are looking for more than just photographs, if you're willing to let your guard down and let me photograph the real and raw emotions of your life and become friends in the process, than I'm your girl.

From intimate elopements to large scale all inclusive weddings

Engagement Session, Boudoir and Bridal Sessions (Each session is 1-1.5 hours at a location of your choice, 2 outfit changes, and 60-100 digital images)

Second Shooter

High Quality Professional Prints, Canvases and Albums

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7

• Mary Smith
    Mary S. Married on 05/16/2020

California Dreaming

I made a post on FB for wedding photography recommendations and received countless responses. After browsing each and every recommendation, Adele was my favorite!! Her photographs aren't too bright or too dark, the lighting is natural. She also has an eye for capturing the emotions on your big day!! When we met at Starbucks I felt an instant connection. She is genuine and I adore her California girl accent. She could've easily cancelled/rescheduled due to her son going without a pacifier for the first night and getting zero hours of sleep but she still showed up smiling. Booking with Photography by Adele has been the easiest decision I have made so far while wedding planning. She is also very honest about other vendors when you ask for her opinion. I jokingly told her that I should've skipped the wedding planner because when asked she gave me unbiased advice on color schemes, catering/cake, HMU, and floral. She is the entire package!!
    Carly D. Married on 10/19/2019

Photography by Adele

Adele did our wedding, and another photo shot for my husband and I. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and her family! Her quality of work is incredible! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her!
  • Fatimah
    Fatimah S. Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning work and great team!

After a lot of searching and agonizing over finding someone with high quality within our budget, we are so lucky to have landed with Adele. We clicked on the first phone call -- she asked the right questions to show that she really cared about us as a couple and finding the right fit. It not only eased my mind about our photos, but knowing that Adele was on our "team" and how easy she made the process set the high standard for what other vendors we worked with. We did our engagement and wedding photos with Adele. She was very flexible with her schedule, even though we were long distance. We did sunrise engagement photos and LOVED them. She was calming, friendly, and we enjoyed talking for a while during the shoot. Full disclosure: I was really nervous. Going into the wedding, Adele was extremely helpful in working with myself and the coordinator on setting up a smooth timeline for the wedding. She kindly worked in an off-site shoot the last minute. Your photographer is with you all day, from getting ready to the end-- we were lucky that Adele (and Jeremey) fit right in with my big loud family, went with the flow, and made sure we were doing well every step of the way. We got the sneak peak and I am swooning over her talent and cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. Look no further----Book Adele, you won't regret it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Adele  Clare-Talbot
Adele Clare-Talbot
Owner

Hi, my name is Adele ! I got into photography when I was just a kid with my first little baby blue film camera I got for Christmas one year. What began as me posing my friends and family for photos soon become a passion and now a business that is such a huge part of who I am!

A few things about me… I am a wife to the handsomest South African guy ever! ( We met while I was on a mission trip but our moms were also best friends growing up, crazy right?!) We have the two most beautiful children on the planet, seriously. Two sweet little redheaded babes, our daughter Charlee (4) and our son Gibson. (2). We married at the insanely young age of 19 and 21 and we’re really just two people trying live a life we are passionate about that brings us joy every single day. We are now settled in Lemoore, California but we are willing to travel anywhere for weddings! (Ask us about our Bucket List!)

329 E Reverend Chester Riggins Ave Fresno, CA, 93706
909-442-5682
Location of (Photography by Adele)

Photography by Adele frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography by Adele include in the starting price?

Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography by Adele include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Adele offer for wedding events?

Photography by Adele offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Adele and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Adele is recommended by 60% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in flexibility and 4.7 in professionalism.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Photography by Adele offer?

Photography by Adele currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding