Photography by Adele

Lexington, KY View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Photography by Adele is a wedding photography company located in Kentucky and traveling worldwide.

Kentucky Adventure and Wedding Photographer

Capturing Romantic Portraits and Extraordinary Locations

I want to document those real and raw emotions of your wedding in a way that will strikingly bring back the love that you shared on your wedding day every. single. time. you look at them. Every marriage is unique and beautiful in its own way and because of that I work my magic to draw out all those beautiful smiles, laughs and tears that make your relationship its own.

So if you are looking for more than just photographs, if you're willing to let your guard down and let me photograph the real and raw emotions of your life and become friends in the process, then I'm your girl.

From intimate elopements to large-scale all-inclusive weddings

Engagement Session, Boudoir and Bridal Sessions (Each session is 1-1.5 hours at a location of your choice, 2 outfit changes, and 60-100 digital images)

Second Photographer

High Quality Professional Prints, Canvases and Albums

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Patrick Married on 11/19/2022

Great experience!

We had a great time shooting with Adele in Yosemite!! She was amazing, super patient with us. She really took the time with us to get the best shots possible, hiking with us all the way to Taft point. She was very prompt and very responsive during in her communication. She was nice, easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable during the shoot.
    Charity W. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photographer I've Ever Used!

Adele was so personable and made us feel immediately comfortable! She listened to our vision and gave us options on where to take the best pictures. I recommend her when anyone asks for photographers!
  • Mary Smith
    Mary S. Married on 05/16/2020

California Dreaming

I made a post on FB for wedding photography recommendations and received countless responses. After browsing each and every recommendation, Adele was my favorite!! Her photographs aren't too bright or too dark, the lighting is natural. She also has an eye for capturing the emotions on your big day!! When we met at Starbucks I felt an instant connection. She is genuine and I adore her California girl accent. She could've easily cancelled/rescheduled due to her son going without a pacifier for the first night and getting zero hours of sleep but she still showed up smiling. Booking with Photography by Adele has been the easiest decision I have made so far while wedding planning. She is also very honest about other vendors when you ask for her opinion. I jokingly told her that I should've skipped the wedding planner because when asked she gave me unbiased advice on color schemes, catering/cake, HMU, and floral. She is the entire package!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Adele  Clare-Talbot
Adele Clare-Talbot
Owner

Hi, my name is Adele ! I got into photography when I was just a kid with my first little baby blue film camera I got for Christmas one year. What began as me posing my friends and family for photos soon become a passion and now a business that is such a huge part of who I am!

A few things about me… I am a wife to the handsomest South African guy ever! ( We met while I was on a mission trip but our moms were also best friends growing up, crazy right?!) We have the two most beautiful children on the planet, seriously. Two sweet little redheaded babes, our daughter Charlee (4) and our son Gibson. (2). We married at the insanely young age of 19 and 21 and we’re really just two people trying live a life we are passionate about that brings us joy every single day. We are now settled in Lemoore, California but we are willing to travel anywhere for weddings! (Ask us about our Bucket List!)

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass
4.9 out of 5 rating , 72 Reviews
· Wedding Cakes

Lexington, KY, 40502
9095199490
Location of (Photography by Adele)

Photography by Adele frequently asked questions

Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Photography by Adele includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files
Photography by Adele offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Photography by Adele offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Photography by Adele offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Photography by Adele is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in average response time.
Photography by Adele currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding